+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Welp, think the point of this week's episode of Re Zero was to emphasize all the Queen Candidates are assholes.
    It's to emphasise everyone has their own agenda and isn't just going to bend over because the MC begs hard enough.

Having their own goals is one thing, but perhaps the concept of noblesse oblige doesn't exist there.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Welp, think the point of this week's episode of Re Zero was to emphasize all the Queen Candidates are assholes.
    They're nobles. And politicians. They're not gonna do something to help a rival or that rival's subjects without some quid pro quo. And I imagine they're a lot more familiar with the witches cult than Subaru is too, so they have some idea that what he's asking may beyond their power to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincento View Post
    Subaru is also a short-tempered, naive, mad, idiot though.
    He's let his desires take hold of him. We've seen how many cardinal sins already - lust (Emilia), pride (himself doing everything), wrath (Ep 15) and greed (Ep 16)? I'm not sure if this is gonna make the curse on him stronger or not, but I get the feeling that he's being set up for a much bigger fall than we've already seen.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

DR3 Hope Ep 2:
    Spoiler: show
    Holy Shit rip Hina I knew they were going to kill off some of the DR1 people but damn, I really liked Donut Girl, also its very interesting that each of the participants have restricted actions in relation to their bracelets, i'm assuming that the Ultimate Class Pres is trying to have Makoto die because thats what he needs to do to not die since he rechecked his bracelet after Makoto left.

DR3 Despair Ep 2:
    Damn, Chiaki is trying her best to develop a relationship with Hajime, also lost my shit hard at them all playing Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart and all the other game references, also sad to see the in-depth reason they gave Hajime for accepting the offer to become Ultimate Hope is because his parents ran out of funds to keep him at Hope's Peak and he doesn't want to go back to his old HS. Also i'm guessing Homeroom Teacher and Ultimate Class Pres are working together to expose what Hope's Peak higher ups are doing with their experiments and try to reform the school. Also the girl at the end of the episode is Ultimate Yakuza's little sis from the 2nd case of DR2.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Persona 5 the Animation: The Day Breakers
    https://u.pomf.is/mjtrxr.mp4

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ilya 3rei 03

The hype train has begun, baby.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This is one most retarded manga series. to the point we have unlimited butt works.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Ker's sig matches many of his posts I think... O_o

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Tales of Zestiria anime is actually well paced, they fast forward a couple of things but I guess that's acceptable from game->anime.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So whats good this season? Im doing jjba like usual and loving Mob Psycho 100. Also watching Love Live cause I'm trash and I hate myself. Mob Psycho 100's first episode could have been better but the ending of the second episode had me howling. Good shit. I started Re:zero cause I keep seeing those maids everywhere and cant go wrong with maids.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

tales of zestiria if you want eye candy, it's ufotable.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Thunderbolt Fantasy

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Re Zero 17

Puck is pissed.

Also, I assume when the White Whale consumes someone, everyone forgets they existed? Is that what's going on?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Thunderbolt Fantasy

Is that the puppet show? That shit looks lit!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by DrClout View Post
    Is that the puppet show? That shit looks lit!
    It is. Taiwan is really, really good at puppeteering.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Caught up on Danganronpa. The original is good tho the game-style graphics are silly. The new season(s) are a much different story tho - they flow so much better and the stories feel more like anime stories than something ripped from a game

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I watched Re:Zero first and then Planetarian afterwards.

I feel healed.

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    Re Zero 17
    Also, I assume when the White Whale consumes someone, everyone forgets they existed? Is that what's going on?
    I imagined as much, but with Rems room being cleared out, I think they did a sloppy job of suggesting that's what happens (probably too much to ask for, w/e). Could Beatrice be unaffected by that magic though? She's definitely affect by the Death Return as we've seen.

So is Puck really the Witch, and is the one that called Subaru into that world? idgi

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    I imagined as much, but with Rems room being cleared out, I think they did a sloppy job of suggesting that's what happens (probably too much to ask for, w/e). Could Beatrice be unaffected by that magic though? She's definitely affect by the Death Return as we've seen.

So is Puck really the Witch, and is the one that called Subaru into that world? idgi
    Yeah, I suppose saying "forgetting they exist" isn't the right choice of words. More like alter reality as if the person didn't exist, which brings up questions of what really happened to the first Master swordsman that was mentioned etc.

Beatrice always struck me as odd. I could be mistaken, but during the arc that introduced her, after Subaru died and went to her repeatedly, she'd say something odd like "this is the third time we've met" which I'm not sure if it's a reference to what day it was in the current timeline since the last reset or if she actually retains some notion of what happens when Subaru resets. No idea if she is affected by the whale or not.

As for Puck, I don't think he's the witch. Just a guardian who is close enough to Emilia that he considers her a daughter perhaps?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian View Post
    Yeah, I suppose saying "forgetting they exist" isn't the right choice of words. More like alter reality as if the person didn't exist, which brings up questions of what really happened to the first Master swordsman that was mentioned etc.

Beatrice always struck me as odd. I could be mistaken, but during the arc that introduced her, after Subaru died and went to her repeatedly, she'd say something odd like "this is the third time we've met" which I'm not sure if it's a reference to what day it was in the current timeline since the last reset or if she actually retains some notion of what happens when Subaru resets. No idea if she is affected by the whale or not.

As for Puck, I don't think he's the witch. Just a guardian who is close enough to Emilia that he considers her a daughter perhaps?

or her actual dead dad in spirit form. do we know anything at all about her parents aside from lol silly foreigner nobody in anime has parents

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast