BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    btw don't know what the fuck orlando was thinking, but jeff green is a horrible signing. at least they got the fournier thing right. solid and well priced deal.
    I genuinely do not know what the fuck we are doing. We basically gave away assets for nothing to create cap room and then signed role players with it.

I liked the Tobias Harris trade at the time but looking back we basically gave him away for 2 half season rentals when he was on a favorable contract in current cap environment. It's all well and good creating cap room but you have to fucking do something with it which we haven't.

It's kinda fitting when I searched for NBA Free Agency this morning, the top article was titled 'NBA free agency: What the heck are the Orlando Magic doing?'

E. Body
    BG Level

Can anyone tell me why Atlanta would try to pair up Howard and Horford, and basically just give away Milsap to do it....? This doesn't seem like a good idea, but admittedly I don't follow the Hawks much.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Horford is probably gone

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Basically. That Howard pick-up definitely looks like they know Horford won't resign

BG Level

btw don't know what the fuck orlando was thinking, but jeff green is a horrible signing. at least they got the fournier thing right. solid and well priced deal.
    it's rubbish but it's only for 1 year, think they're fixing to swing at the 2017 class and are using Green as a 15 million dollar cap hold. just hope he doesn't eat into Hezonja's and Gordon's minutes much as they chase the playoffs. and Augustin is a lot better than Jennings and can space the floor in a way Payton doesn't. Fournier was a great deal, kind of amazed they got him for so cheap given the league's lack of shooting guards.

what in the fuck are the Lakers thinking though. do they have anything even resembling a plan

conversely love what the Jazz have done, their terrible rotten no good backcourt was really fucking up their terrific froncourt, Hill + JJ should get them marching hard to the playoffs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i think it's really weird that the lakers are trying to pivot right at this moment after only 1 year of russell and after just drafting ingram. i don't even hate the mozgov deal as much as other people do, and in a vacuum i like deng but i don't think now is the time for them to start turning it around.

who knows, guess they've finally come to terms that nobody worth a damn gives a shit about the lakers anymore and they're just settling on anyone who likes money.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

also biyombo just signed with the magic.

that's a really good player, but how are they supposed to divvy up minutes between him/ibaka/vuc while still giving big developmental minutes to aaron gordon? on top of hezonja? and now jeff green? lol?

BG Level

yeesh the Jeff Green signing is totally indefensible with that. Ibaka + Biyombo + Augustin + resigning Fournier would have been a p good offseason for them. one move too many.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Tom Brady is part of the recruiting pitch for KD

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Horford to Celtics - 4-year, $113M

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

ok whelp, guess it did happen.

horford to boston lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

@ESPNSteinLine 2m2 minutes ago
    ESPN sources say that the Mavericks intend to sign Warriors restricted free agent Harrison Barnes to a four-year max offer sheet on July 7

if KD weren't planning on making a quick decision this could have been really interesting

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Clippers resigning Austin Rivers for 3/35, likely means they're out of the KD running

E. Body
    BG Level

@ESPNSteinLine 2m2 minutes ago
    ESPN sources say that the Mavericks intend to sign Warriors restricted free agent Harrison Barnes to a four-year max offer sheet on July 7

if KD weren't planning on making a quick decision this could have been really interesting
    He should hold out on GSW til barnes signs somewhere else as a "fuck you' for beating okc in the playoffs lol

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

http://freshbrewedtees.com/products/...hirtless-shirt

In other news, KD has one final meeting with the Thunder then his decision is expected later tonight/tomorrow morning.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

really think kd's gonna pick boston.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

I hope he stays in OKC or goes to Clips and that's it. I could live with Boston. Would kill self if SA or GS

E. Body
    BG Level

Want him to go to boston just so east becomes a bit more balanced.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think this is all just posturing for next year. He should sign a 1+1 with OKC then see what happens. As much as contracts went up this year they're gonna be crazy town banana pants next year.

But he has said it's not about the money so who knows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast