+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

That said, I hope we destroy them in trade now. No reason to give them a good deal when they're surrounded by other countries who I'm sure are more than willing to pick up UK slack and give us great prices.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    That said, I hope we destroy them in trade now. No reason to give them a good deal when they're surrounded by other countries who I'm sure are more than willing to pick up UK slack and give us great prices.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Honestly I feel bad for the Scots having to put up with English stupidity and dumbfuckery, UK might not even exist at the end of a decade at this rate and I certainly hope they get independence, getting Northern Ireland back would likely happen shortly afterwards and we can at least contain their idiocy to the south of their own island and keep it off of ours thank you very much!

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

BoJo gonna BoJo

‘We want you back’ - Boris Johnson urges EU workers to return to UK to help the economy
    https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top...exit-1-6684193

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I was always a Netscape guy instead of IE.

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...960_story.html

Britain and the European Union on Thursday announced that they had struck a post-Brexit trade and security deal, which will reshape relations between the two allies and antagonists for years to come, and may begin to mute the bickering that has consumed the sides in rancorous, often nationalistic debate.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

tl;dw more paperwork

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...7bab745d874b9c

Blaming the war in Ukraine, the UK is delaying inspections on imports for the fourth time. This delay has been extended to 2023.

Since Britain left the EU’s single market at the end of 2020, imports from the bloc are supposed to be subject to the same checks as goods from everywhere else in the world. But while some controls have been introduced by the U.K., others have been delayed.

The British government said measures that were due to take effect from July 1 — including physical checks on fresh food and a ban on EU sausages and chilled meats — “will no longer be introduced this year.”

It said “Russia’s illegal invasion of Ukraine, and the recent rise in global energy costs, have had a significant effect on supply chains that are still recovering from the pandemic,” and checks would put a further burden on struggling businesses.

Britain said it would aim to bring in the new measures “in an improved way” at the end of 2023.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s spokesman, Max Blain, said Britain was “not introducing the checks as planned” and was “working on a new model” that would use the latest data and technology to ease burdens on businesses.