+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Fucking Aerora can eat a dick.

When Enkidu joins in was arguably the hardest part for me since you had both Gilgy doing the missile move and what seemed like a guaranteed Aeroga from Enkidu. Otherwise wasn't too bad.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I had to delay my SG till near enkidu pop to make sure it was up at that time

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Finally beat then mastered Adel (2nd win), since testing Carby didn't give the medal for summoning (likely obvious, since it said "attacked" but had to try anyway). Changed one character for Rinoa for an attack Summon (1/5 Alexander lol) and my only 5/5 -ja. Mastered on that attempt.

Bahamut Sin was a massive joke. Adel >>>>> Yunalesca > everything else so far, but haven't tried Gilgamesh yet.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Gilgamesh was a right cunt. Used his throat-stab type move and Enkidu followed it up with something or another like, half a second later and one-combo killed my Tidus in the blink of an eye... No other deaths past that and still Mastered but seriously once he reaches like 20-30% or so his moveset becomes Zantesuken exclusively ... it did for me anyway ~.~ Luckily I had Protect, Wall, and DEF+ from SwordShower and Full Break/Power Breakdown so It was doing like 400-600... very manageable.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Looking like another fight I'm gonna struggle with w/o wall, same as Yunalesca. The only thing I can't handle super well in game right now is either large spike hits that catch me off guard (see: Missile or Flare from Bahamut Sin) are any sort of 2-3 AOEs in a row. Just leaves me cripple with only one medica (the shared FFX Staff one) or Tyro's Celebration heal thing.

Maybe I'll get lucky on P5 if I can get like..14 more mythril for it. Will probably have to skip out on the Ultimate/Ultimate + for the Lord of Crags event for a few days to try to get that done.

BG Level

Seriously, fuck this fight. Back to back Aerora or back to back Death Claws. I had to put Celes' Spinning Edge on to show Enkidu why you should stay out of an Ultimate+ fight.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Agreed fuck this fight, had to S/L cause Greg loved to Wombo Combo 1 character before Enkidu even shows up, then Enkidu shows up and decides to berserk my healer and my Medica user (Ramza) all the time. Finally limped along with Yda dead and shout wearing off at 10% and just spammed Beatrix SSB and Ramza's Hail of Stones.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

New relics made this stupidly easy, wall ran out because I accidentally clicked on a different SB and still never came close to dying.

BG Level

Setup planned for last gilgamesh tonight

Spoiler: show

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'll try it again later, first fight he berserker healer > paralyzed 3 people, followed by a zantesuken and an Aurora that for some reason did 5000 damaged to everyone. Wiped my entire team :/

BG Level

Zantetsuken spam was annoying as shit. I counted like ten in a row.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Zantetsuken spam was annoying as shit. I counted like ten in a row.
    I think when he reach a certaibn % he only does Zantetsuken, at least he did on my run

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Just a tip for greg, the missile attack and the scripted AoE at 70% from greg are both gravity attacks that can be dodged with death resistance accessories. Base chance of landing is 303%, but drops to 33% with moderate and 6% with major death resistance.

Below 41% his only move is zantetsuken which is defense ignoring. Only way to mitigate it is stacking power breaks.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I think I killed him with 2 Zantets only

The most annoying part of that fight was berserk on the wrong people. Made me S/L a few.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Had to do Greg twice. First time I somehow forgot to full break his side kick and only got expert. Bahmut sin was harder imo

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

every time i get enkidu down to 10% or so i get back to back aeroras and lose half my party, extremely annoying. first seriously challenging fight of the event so far though, with the exception of doing sin with the wrong setup i've rolled over everything else.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

RNG favored me to 1 shot Gilgamesh/Enkidu today with Wall back up properly (no paralyze/berserks either) after a few mishaps the night before. Power Breakdown + Full Break + Zidane's relic dropped that attack damage significantly making Zantetsuken do about 200 damage.

BG Level

rekt Void Dawn Span Gilgamesh

was a joke, never used flash etc

Just get your dmg rdy for his retaliate and some AOE heals

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Nemesis Greg can be easily cheesed with the hit and run tactic. Lets just say his opening 2 moves are AoEs that do not do significant amounts of damage, and will give you a fair bit of sb gauge, and you can easily fit in an extra auto attack on everyone before fleeing.

Death resistance accessories are also effective at dodging the katana move (single target 60% max hp in damage) and hurricane (18% current hp AoE in damage)