The following campaigns will be held starting on Monday, July 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)
Campaign Period: Monday, July 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Sunday, July 31 at 7:59 a.m.
Geas Fete Campaign
Earn double the usual amount of escha silt from combat in Escha areas.
Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign
An additional personal reward will drop from Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima, providing you with an extra chance to obtain their spoils!
Dark Matter Arcane Glyptics Campaign
Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima through Arcane Glyptics can be engraved with arcane glyptics up to six times at no additional charge, with the equipment receiving the same benefits as if they were engraved with dark matter.
* Visit Oseem in Norg (I-7) to engrave your equipment.
* At 8:00 a.m. (PDT) each day (Earth time), the restriction is lifted and you will be able to engrave your equipment up to six times again.
* At 3:00 p.m. (GMT) each day (Earth time), the restriction is lifted and you will be able to engrave your equipment up to six times again.
Domain Invasion Campaign
Throughout the campaign, during a Domain Invasion no notorious monsters other than Azi Dahaka, Naga Raja, or Quetzalcoatl will spawn.
Mog Gardens Campaign
Mog Gardens will undergo the following modifications throughout the duration.
- The number of shining stars received when entering a Mog Garden will be doubled.
- The coastal fishing net will provide different special items.
- Items may be harvest from Monster Rearing twice per day.
- The following items will be sold in the gardens specially throughout the duration.
Golden Seed Pouch / Chestnut Tree Sap / Monarch Beetle Saliva
Mahogany Bed / Noble?s Bed / Goblin Stew 880
Monster Rearing Campaign
Reared creatures will be twice as likely to transform during the campaign.