+ Reply to Thread
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Eschan Estates Campaign (06/27/2016)

The following campaigns will be held starting on Monday, July 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

Campaign Period: Monday, July 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Sunday, July 31 at 7:59 a.m.

Geas Fete Campaign
    Earn double the usual amount of escha silt from combat in Escha areas.

Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign
    An additional personal reward will drop from Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima, providing you with an extra chance to obtain their spoils!

Dark Matter Arcane Glyptics Campaign
    Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima through Arcane Glyptics can be engraved with arcane glyptics up to six times at no additional charge, with the equipment receiving the same benefits as if they were engraved with dark matter.
    * Visit Oseem in Norg (I-7) to engrave your equipment.
    * At 8:00 a.m. (PDT) each day (Earth time), the restriction is lifted and you will be able to engrave your equipment up to six times again.
    * At 3:00 p.m. (GMT) each day (Earth time), the restriction is lifted and you will be able to engrave your equipment up to six times again.

Domain Invasion Campaign
    Throughout the campaign, during a Domain Invasion no notorious monsters other than Azi Dahaka, Naga Raja, or Quetzalcoatl will spawn.

Mog Gardens Campaign
    Mog Gardens will undergo the following modifications throughout the duration.
    - The number of shining stars received when entering a Mog Garden will be doubled.
    - The coastal fishing net will provide different special items.
    - Items may be harvest from Monster Rearing twice per day.
    - The following items will be sold in the gardens specially throughout the duration.
    Golden Seed Pouch / Chestnut Tree Sap / Monarch Beetle Saliva
    Mahogany Bed / Noble?s Bed / Goblin Stew 880

Monster Rearing Campaign
    Reared creatures will be twice as likely to transform during the campaign.
    Atleast SE took the time to describe this campaign instead of "talk to the moogle"

No double XP, but Dark Matter campaign is back! No adds in domain invasion is probably better than Tia/Jorm wont fly.

Reared monsters having a better chance to evolve is nice for certain unicorns (icu hecteyes), but it doesnt mean shit if it still takes 2 weeks to get to 2.5 stars and you cant raise it in time. They could have lowered the growth restrictions

Campaign
    BG Level

Sad about the lack of double CP and HTB Beitetsu thing, but I'm gonna love the Dark Matter and Domain Invasion things.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Ok so I answered my own question after a brief google,
    but it led me to a secondary question - how does dark matter fare against the other stones for reisenjima upgrades?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dark matter introduces unique augments and decently raises caps on the ones already possible... but you can't choose path so it's all over the place and you still will get shit amounts most the time

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Modoru D'kkoru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

figures. alright, my body's ready for disappointment

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

And Oseem is gonna troll the fuck out of you. Expect to get amazing mage augs on your Valorous, and WSD+10 acc/atk+40 on your Merlinic.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just hope for either treasure hunter or refresh augments since those can be decent by themselves. I only received a decent free nuke merlinic crackows last time that exceeded the normal mab cap, but was able to snag 2 pieces of herculean with TH2, and saw a few refresh herc pieces as well.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Is it 6 times per item or 6 times a day total

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

6 per day

out of curiousity, does TH cap at 4 if you're not a thf main? i think i read that in the wiki, but i wasn't sure if they meant there's a hard cap or they were just thinking /thf sub, chaac belt/tarutaru sash with augment, and atma of dread, and it hasn't been updated to account for dark matter augments.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    And Oseem is gonna troll the fuck out of you. Expect to get amazing mage augs on your Valorous, and WSD+10 acc/atk+40 on your Merlinic.
    That's not trolling this is trolling...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Psion View Post
    out of curiousity, does TH cap at 4 if you're not a thf main? i think i read that in the wiki, but i wasn't sure if they meant there's a hard cap or they were just thinking /thf sub, chaac belt/tarutaru sash with augment, and atma of dread, and it hasn't been updated to account for dark matter augments.
    Yes cap of 4 from gear/traits or not thf main. It was in the release notes a long time ago I think and even back then it was possible to get more I think and definitely is now without TH due to things soa stuff like final ring and SR stuff

boo. although i suppose it's still nice to have th+4 entirely in gear, since it would let you go farm without having to /thf or set TH job trait if you're blu.