+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Collected... and in before apology mithril. One can hope.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    His damage output is insane and I don't have a native haste to ran into the same problem as you. Said fuck it and went in with my A team after two failed FF7 only runs.

Also I still got the Cid mission reward when I beat it with my A team. Idk if it glitches out or what but I went to collect my U orb and got the 2 major holy as well.
    Yeah its just god damn rediculous how much they buffed his ATK, thankfully no Hastega isn't as bad as I thought it would be, Wall made his dmg with full breaks go from 1500 to 500ish which makes it much managable and I got him to 30% before his aoe spam took out a few people cause I had to have Cait Sith reapply Debuffs instead of healing.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Ok, I give up, I think for now on i'm not touching Ult+ CMs with a 10 foot pole unless I have 2/3 trinity cause even though RW Wall makes his DMG managable, his aoes kills everyone since with no haste, Cait Sith can't heal people in time.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah even if i had more than cloud at 80 i wouldn't attempt a legit CM run on U+, my only FF7 SB's are FO, burning arrow, and dragon force. it was a really difficult fight even with a completely stacked non-synergy A-team.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Went 1/1 on Ult+ with A Team this time, Medica was real MVP for his non-stop aoe attacks.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I managed to master the U+ CM but I have a lot of SB's for VII. Ultimate meteor was pretty much a wipe and luckily I cleared it without him using it. I used divine guardian for a RW. I needed all the healing I could get because his damage was nuts.

SBs used:
    Cloud: Fenrir X2
    Zack: Nothing but R3 for both powercharge.
    Barret: Grenade bomb for -50% def
    Cait: Mystic prayer X2
    Aerith: Planet protector and healing wind. I started off with PP and then used healing wind with the other SB gauge.

Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Ultimate wasn't actually that difficult; all the Turks seemed very squishy. Lost no medals.

Can also confirm that CM for at least U+ is not working. Went in with just Cloud and still got rewards. Lost one medal for damage taken, and he never used meteor. Just spammed Flashing Blade. Even with Power BD, Cleansing Strike and Full Break it was still hitting for 900 each. Really high attack. I see Planet Protector being the deciding factor here, so you can run wall or another RW instead of Shout.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

2 holy orbs would get me that much closer to finally R3 Saint's Cross so I'm inclined to keep throwing myself at this but I am going to ask for some advice:

What I have available.

80s: Cloud, Yuffie (Clear Tranquil), Aerith, Red XIII, Sephiroth (Shadow Flare)

70: Zach (Rush Assault) - was at the top of my leveling list for orbfest but....thanks DeNa

All other characters are 50-62.

I have a bunch of 7 stat gear which has been great for bringing in my A-teams to 7 fights but not much in strong uniques.
    Gold Armlet (Protectga), Chocobo Bracelet (Regen), Holiday Mittens (Boostga), Tiger Fang (Crush Defense), stat wrists and synergy armors to cover all characters

I have a decent shared curaga XII staff for Aerith.

I threw my 80s at him with Shout and got him to around 50% before the damage overwhelmed Aerith/Yuffie best attempts at keeping people topped off.

Any advice on abilities or party setup is welcome. I hesitate to egg up Zach only because IV is the next event and I only have Rydia at 77 as my highest toon. Porom/P. Cecil 68, D. Cecil 65 and my plan was to save eggs and use Sunday to level up the ones I have broken, and eggs to get up the ones I will be able to break in the event. Kain is also my all time favorite character so I'll be pulling on that banner not just because it has a lot of good relics. Lack of Orbfest leveling has really thrown off my planning.

If I have to skip it I will, just hurts leaving 2 needed orbs behind.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Just beat it with your A-team if you don't want to use eggs on everyone and get the orbs through the current bug, the CM is bugged where you can beat it with any party setup, you can still collect the CM rewards.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

just use your A-team, the missions are bugged so you get the rewards as long as you clear it with any party!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Woohoo! Thank you bugs. Much easier with my A-team. Thanks all.

Yeah, I took the bug win. Sort of my FU to the game's RNG.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Oh you poor bastard Turks.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...d9716d34c6.jpg

Zack proc'd double cast Powerchain every time on Seph.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

I cleared ult with CM team, couldnt manage seph with a CM team but then went 1/1 with my A team. ill probably give it another go tomorrow with a real CM team for pride, thinking of bringing cait and aerith as double healers

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Ok, I give up, I think for now on i'm not touching Ult+ CMs with a 10 foot pole unless I have 2/3 trinity cause even though RW Wall makes his DMG managable, his aoes kills everyone since with no haste, Cait Sith can't heal people in time.
    Don't be discouraged by this shit. This fight was not planned around CMs and they probably haven't nerfed it to be manageable as global DeNA always does. Future Ult+ should be easier to handle with sinergy parties and no Wall.
    Lol at the bug though, funny how global exclusives are either shit or don't work XD

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ok this bug is not just me. Hopefully they don't fix it soon so I can do +. Not really happy with these ultimate cid missions though, I got hosed on the last one bc of no synergy

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Don't be discouraged by this shit. This fight was not planned around CMs and they probably haven't nerfed it to be manageable as global DeNA always does. Future Ult+ should be easier to handle with sinergy parties and no Wall.
    Lol at the bug though, funny how global exclusives are either shit or don't work XD
    Ok, thats good to know, ty Alkar, I haven't touched the CMs in JP still so this was my first impression of Ult+ CM (well beyond Jecht, which tbh, that was alot easier then this).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Announcement just popped: mission bug will NOT be fixed and they're giving 1 mythril to everyone.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Announcement just popped: mission bug will NOT be fixed and they're giving 1 mythril to everyone.
    Fuck yes, makes it so much easier on everyone now.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

No Idea how I would've beat this as a CM sephiroth deals so much dmg, I had issue staying alive with my A team, but lost 1 medal for dmg taken

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast