Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Geeze, mess up one crystal out of all the synths (all other rings in alchemy are light) and suddenly you are some AIDS infested numbskull. TY for fixing it.

That being said just found out the synths are all 116, correcting accordingly.

EDIT:Hmm, hold on here, something is funny. We might have different leveled items this update of 115-117.

I am 105 CC and cant see the sash in the suggestions after a lot of spamming. A 106 smither is spamming and getting the belt, but no ring.

Meanwhile 110 alchemist is getting the body and ring over and over. Should be just the ring if the ring is 116.
    Just looked fishy to me that ALL the mats were Vagary items lol... Mah bad yo D:

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubs2382 View Post
    Just looked fishy to me that ALL the mats were Vagary items lol... Mah bad yo D:
    It is okay. Just SE hates us is all.

I just went and added a "used in xxx synth" to all the material pages for these new synths too.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubs2382 View Post
    To elaborate on Neb's post. The BLM Gob is able to be slept with NT lullaby. VD is easy, only real issue is the WHM will die unless you kill Don while CS is still up. If it TP's after CS is done, it spawns an add that uses a Bomb Toss move for 5700+ on WHM with MDT gear on. Seems to only hit the WHM. Party set up was PLD WHM BRD PUP GEO BLU. ACC is a bit of an issue with Ravager NM, so Torpor/Precision when on that. Other wise, pretty easy. GL!!!
    I apologize for sounding annoying/stupid but I still have no clear idea how to tackle this fight.

You guys have been talking about tanking them.
    So one tank keeps the PLD, the other tank gets the WAR (or DRK, whatever it is) and the BRD sleeps the BLM. The Goblin called "Don something" has to be killed first (for what reason though?)
    What happens to the other goblins?
    How did you guys avoid "Divided We fall" (which gets used when they get pulled apart I heard?) and "Hear no evil"?

More details would be apreciated, even what sort of buffs or additional things you used in your strategy.
    Thanks in advance!

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    I apologize for sounding annoying/stupid but I still have no clear idea how to tackle this fight.

You guys have been talking about tanking them.
    So one tank keeps the PLD, the other tank gets the WAR (or DRK, whatever it is) and the BRD sleeps the BLM. The Goblin called "Don something" has to be killed first (for what reason though?)
    What happens to the other goblins?
    How did you guys avoid "Divided We fall" (which gets used when they get pulled apart I heard?) and "Hear no evil"?

More details would be apreciated, even what sort of buffs or additional things you used in your strategy.
    Thanks in advance!
    They use Divided We Fall when together, and standard moves when apart. Pulling them apart is what stops an instant wipe with DWF.
    The goblins are:
    Bozzetto Don: Main one, believe it's a RDM. Triggers the goblin summon for Hear No Evil (I think)
    Bozzetto Ravager: WAR
    Bozzetto Deathbringer: DRK
    Bozzetto Incanter: BLM
    Furious Bozzetto Bomber / Baby Bomber: The Adds for Hear No Evil / United We Fall.

maybe to avoid hear no evil your whm has to have sneak on themselves? :D

I mean if we're going by the typical hear/speak/see no evil, that would mean sneak/silence/blind, right?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

WHMs are supposed to be the opposite of evil though

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Does swapping in the Avatar's Favor +2 on Caller's/Beckoner's affect the -BP recast, or does it just raise the favor cap?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I thot the gear that enhanced avatar favor just raised the starting level of it but its been a while since i looked at it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Unafraid of the Dark :
    60 min time limit.
    Buffs are not lost upon entering.
    It's possible to recover from a full wipe this time.

Shadow Lord :
    En-Death
    Change to Dual Wield mode at 94%.
    Has already access to Doom Arc in DW mode.
    Can use Spawn Shadow in both modes, spawn 1 clone per use. No idea if the clones can depop with a sacrifice or pet AoE, PLD claimed them before we could try something.
    Got it down to 93% then it started to regen very fast to 100% for some reason.
    PLD got killed by a 3,3k Blighting Blitz, not sure if this is normal.

Tzee Xicu the Manifest :
    En-Curse
    Astral Flow (Ruinous Omen) and Tabula Rasa for AoE Embrava/Kaustra multiple times.
    Casts AoE Helix II spells.
    Seems to have 1m~ HP.

Bloodcrown Brradhod
    En-Amnesia
    Invincible and Meikyo Shisui multiple times.

Za'Dha Adamantking
    En-Silence
    Mighty Strike multiple times
    Casts Protectra V, Shellra V and Hastega spells.

Lullaby and Stun works.
    Requires around 1600~1700 acc to cap.
    Veil of Chaos, Torment of Gu'Dha and Vorticose Sands are very strong (1300~1700 dmg with capped MDT, up to 2300~2800 without). Vorticose Sands removes all the equipment.
    JP players have found that the enemies must be claimed in order to cancel the En-effects, maybe this was planned as a counter against a super tank strat.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I think the bomber just goes after people out of range or something. This last fight I accidentally left one of my 3 bsts at the spot you warp in and sure enough when bomber spawned beeline to that character

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raelia View Post
    Does swapping in the Avatar's Favor +2 on Caller's/Beckoner's affect the -BP recast, or does it just raise the favor cap?
    From what I understand it does affect it, but so far everything seems to cap at -8.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I thot the gear that enhanced avatar favor just raised the starting level of it but its been a while since i looked at it.
    It does raise the actual cap.

Quote Originally Posted by The Assman View Post
    From what I understand it does affect it, but so far everything seems to cap at -8.

It does raise the actual cap.
    Yep, in fact bgwiki doesn't even have the last tier of favor listed in the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by frodnonnag View Post
    Yep, in fact bgwiki doesn't even have the last tier of favor listed in the chart.
    Last tier is 575+.
    Unless you're talking about 575+3+1 from Horn+Gift. ... Which it does not. Just 575+3.
    But can't add what isn't known. (at least I don't know the values off the top of my head. And I'm not sure if anyone ever posted anything for 575+3+1... but if they did, it was Papesse who did most like.)

In line with the effect of Favor, it would appear that 512+2+1 is only what is able to be gotten (the -8). The extra tier from Beckoner's Horn+1 doesn't result in further reduction, nor does 575+ skill. (Papesse again)
    So since SE said that it's *supposed* to be -10s capped... it looks like they didn't use the newer cap of 575+3+1 and just used the old on.
    Not like they haven't forgotten that SMN got an update before. *coughskilldoesn'tgiveacccough*

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    Last tier is 575+.
    Unless you're talking about 575+3+1 from Horn+Gift. ... Which it does not. Just 575+3.
    But can't add what isn't known. (at least I don't know the values off the top of my head. And I'm not sure if anyone ever posted anything for 575+3+1... but if they did, it was Papesse who did most like.)
    i ran the basic numbers a year ago when we had all available. everyone gets a new tier at 575+3+1. Diabolos is 8 a tic, titan is 102 def. I've been assuming that shiva's favor is linear and puts it at 42 MAB. Since all the favor values are linear, it's easy to see values.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-Favor-Testing

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by The Assman View Post
    If you mean the BP recast from avatars favor caps at -8, they said on the official forums it caps at -10.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    If you mean the BP recast from avatars favor caps at -8, they said on the official forums it caps at -10.
    Yeah, but no one's been able to reach it even with the highest Favor tier.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Morbol mount is from Mog Gardens, Bomb mount is from login campaign...anyone know where the Ram mount comes from?

Campaign
    BG Level

Ram Mounts comes from Mog Garden too, it's the first step. Second step is the Morbol one.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Ram Mounts comes from Mog Garden too, it's the first step. Second step is the Morbol one.
    Ok thanks.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I am wondering how long it takes to level Furrows from Rank 6 to 7. Been wanting to do the new mount quests from the Mog Garden but that's in the way. Revival Tree Roots for a month?