+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    This. Over and over again. I actually just got done selling 3 Sheik Amiibo, the OoT 2 pack, and 8 bit link Amiibo's for about 285 bucks after Amazon fees.
    And what's funny about those amiibos is if people just want them for the BoTW items, they can simply make their own Amiibo tags for 98 cents each lol.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Totally gonna buy two, hack one, sell it, and keep 2nd one unopened CIB as a collectible, lol.

My only hope is that it will kill the price of Earthbound so I can get a copy for less than 180$. Unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I really wonder how they are going to do the controllers, since the NES version could work with Wii Remotes... maybe USB controllers so they can work with the Switch?
    No matter what format they use, I'm pretty sure 8bitdo will produce a superior product.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Totally gonna buy two, hack one, sell it, and keep 2nd one unopened CIB as a collectible, lol.

My only hope is that it will kill the price of Earthbound so I can get a copy for less than 180$. Unlikely. .
    Reminds me when I had two original copies in the casing with the manual and everything for the original Suikoden. Parted ways with one of them for 240 a few years back before the PSN store lol.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Update - Nintendo's statement about SNES Classic supply:

"We aren’t providing specific numbers, but we will produce significantly more units of Super NES Classic Edition than we did of NES Classic Edition.

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition is currently planned to ship from Sept. 29 until the end of calendar year 2017. At this time, we have nothing to announce regarding any possible shipments beyond this year.

Our long-term efforts are focused on delivering great games for the Nintendo Switch system and continuing to build momentum for that platform, as well as serving the more than 63 million owners of Nintendo 3DS family systems. We are offering Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition in special recognition of the fans who show tremendous interest our classic content."

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Oh lovely. All but confirming this is a limited time only thing. You're more likely to find a damn Sasquatch than to find one of these.

Probably be a hell of a collector's item in 20 years.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Yeah, next year they'll be selling the n64 classic and then the Gamecube classic the year after that.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Why are they not just releasing these games on the Switch Virtual Console that still doesn't seem to exist for some reason? Switch needs more games, but sure, release a bunch of games on another device, that's cool I guess.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Why are they not just releasing these games on the Switch Virtual Console that still doesn't seem to exist for some reason? Switch needs more games, but sure, release a bunch of games on another device, that's cool I guess.
    $$$$

UK amazon preorders up https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...cb15a442201cd2 it says you can't ship to US but I just placed an order no problem. They are already going for 250$ on ebay...

Edit: Sold out in 12 minutes.....

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I am pleasantly surprised at the quality of games on there. The only thing it is missing to achieve perfection is Chrono Trigger. I wouldn't be mad if they eventually released an add on with 20 more games and had Chrono Trigger as the flagship title.

BG Level

The line-up of games really is impressive. I remember as a kid I got to the point where me and my lil bro could beat Contra 3 in like 20 minutes lmao. I can't think of any other game on there besides CT that's missing. I'm literally trying to think of one right now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    The line-up of games really is impressive. I remember as a kid I got to the point where me and my lil bro could beat Contra 3 in like 20 minutes lmao. I can't think of any other game on there besides CT that's missing. I'm literally trying to think of one right now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Turtles in time!

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Pilotwings. That damn jetpack was way too fun

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Turtles in time!
    Yoooooooooo! You're absolutely right! BIG APPLE, 3AM!

Btw for anyone wanting to pre-order follow wario64 on twitter. He's been very fast about updating when it goes on sale in various places.

If you snag a euro copy (apparently france is up next) it will work in US households as the system uses a mini usb for a plug and you don't have to deal with converters or anything.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Pretty sure the reason why Chrono Trigger and Turtles In Time aren't on there is extra IP licensing. I believe Akira Toriyama has his hands in the pie for CT and TMNT needs no explanation.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Went and finally plunged for a Pi 3 with a snazzy SNES case.

Came in just under what the SNES classic would cost, since I had a spare SD card and various other parts laying around.

Shit is on this weekend.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Went and finally plunged for a Pi 3 with a snazzy SNES case.

Came in just under what the SNES classic would cost, since I had a spare SD card and various other parts laying around.

Shit is on this weekend.
    and 100's more games.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    Pretty sure the reason why Chrono Trigger and Turtles In Time aren't on there is extra IP licensing. I believe Akira Toriyama has his hands in the pie for CT and TMNT needs no explanation.
    similarly is it praiseworthy or unexpected that Nintendo did line up any of these IPs? Like Mario RPG?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Yoooooooooo! You're absolutely right! BIG APPLE, 3AM!
    There aren't even ANY beat 'em ups on it!