+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    It'd be Mario Party 2 then, as that wouldn't require them to also pack in the gloves for joystick-spinning minigames.
    I remember hearing that and thinking it was bullshit. However after trying to wind that fucker I actually did loose a layer of skin on my palm.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

That game was the worst. I still cannot fathom how my brother managed to actually win that thing.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That also brings up a question. Would they keep the N64 reproduction controller authentic or actually take a minute to improve the joystick? OG N64 joystick was rather stiff to move (not smooth in the slightest), had hard plastic rings on it, and wore out pretty easily.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Can we get Blast Corps? Because I would love to dig into that again. Maybe some Mischief Makers.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Corrderio View Post
    I remember hearing that and thinking it was bullshit. However after trying to wind that fucker I actually did loose a layer of skin on my palm.
    The blisters were fucking real and they fucking hurt. Tho the single player minigame mode was legit in Mario party 1.

I never did finished Mario Party 2's with the whole minecart thing. The 'hard' one felt like absolute bullshit with the 'Hit the block, get fruit, and don't catch the beehive' minigame.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Relevant derail

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag