Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Searching for info about old Bahamut players

This is a not a background check exactly but I think this forum is the most suitable place for me to post this. I am trying to find out what happened to a few players who once played on Bahamut. Specifically I am curious if anyone knows whether they just quit, sold or deleted their accounts, or were banned from the game. I am hoping that even if no one on the forums recognizes any of these names, maybe someone will do a google search one day and find this thread. Anyway, here is the list.

Ryoske
    Gogotaru
    Nikki
    Russy
    Setsuko
    Hirronimus
    Ggnan
    Arinor
    Vid
    Bradyn
    Porcelina
    Gotex
    Ecurbee
    Ungeheur
    Jerseyprophet
    Drewbixcube
    Icespike
    Daugue
    Babyvox
    Tonkounakaki
    Iconoclasm
    Clerics
    Belkin
    Mifaco
    Kaindar
    Deadhead
    Mogi
    Butterz
    Genryu
    Judah
    Altimus
    Dthax
    Wiegraf
    Chixxor
    Daahan
    Twinyooper
    Valiant
    Kelia
    Epical
    Pawky
    Xeynaar
    Ecks
    Dreadpirate
    Makochin
    Maestorm
    Dracondria
    Deslock
    Shiznicle
    Tildaor
    Spy
    Tearshang
    Velgadess
    Silentstalker
    Hhuae
    Rekenaro
    Hellscream
    Sekkite
    Lokimika
    Souldeity
    Shadowrodp
    Caelestis
    Benadar
    Morphix
    Voltfest
    Lujan
    Okoni
    Gwalchmei
    Caulderben
    Blurant

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Tear/Shiz play FFXIV (we're in the same Free Company/linkshell). Daahan afaik doesn't play anymore (I see him post things on facebook). If Deslock is Desslok Desslar, he plays FFXIV (we were in a linkshell before? still am now).

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

god thats an oldschool player list

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Chixxor here. I stopped playing to focus on real life/go back to school. I'm finishing up my Master's degree now. I married Trinnau (on Bahamut). I see Xeynaar on Facebook. We both play FFXIV but he's on a different server. I'm Queebles Cuddlesworth on Cactuar. I don't play much due to school.

Kaindar quit suddenly some years ago because his wife didn't like the time he spent ingame. He just up and left without notice.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

This is such an old thread now, and I doubt the OP is going to see this but I was Genryu.

I left to focus on other things, FFXI was such a massive time sink that I invested over 10 years into, looking back, despite the enjoyment and fond memories it gave, I was unhealthily obsessed. I have considered returning on a casual basis several times, but like an old reformed alcoholic who convinces himself that one little drink won't hurt, I don't trust my self not to get hooked all over again (Heck I am still lurking on XI boards apparently..).

On another note, I do not know the OP's name, nor did I know anyone on Leviathan. Now I am really curious who you are?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Silvermoon

Wut is this even about?

If anyone still cares, some douche working for SE told me I couldn't use my CC to pay for XI any more unless I sent them a photo of it and my ID, so I quit

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Ecks here.
    I quit playing sometime between the end of Aht Urgan and the beginning of Wings of the Goddess (or Conscript of Altana if you played the JP version like I did).
    Never sold my account or anything like that though.
    Moved to Tokyo (was still in the military at the time) in 2007, and found little time to play the game.
    Had brief stints on WoW, FFXIV, and currently playing WarFrame .

A lot of names on that list bring back memories lol.