FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Marvel's Runaways (Hulu) - Season 3 December 13, 2019

'MARVEL'S RUNAWAYS' HEADED TO HULU

Marvel Television will be bringing the fan-favorite and ground breaking comic book series, RUNAWAYS, to popular streaming service, Hulu.

Every teenager thinks their parents are evil. What if you found out they actually were? "Marvel's Runaways" is the story of six diverse teenagers who can barely stand each other but who must unite against a common foe--their parents.

"We've known the Runaways' story would make great television," said Jeph Loeb, Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television, "and being lucky enough to have Josh and Stephanie--who have time and again created shows that speak so genuinely to this exact audience--write and produce the series is nothing short of remarkable."

"I'm a long-time fan of Runaways and couldn't be more excited to bring Brian and Adrian’s characters to life," said Schwartz.

Adds Savage, "Josh and I can't wait to get to work for Marvel and Hulu."

"Marvel’s Runaways" is Executive Produced by series Co-Showrunners/writers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage ("The O.C.”, “Gossip Girl") along with Marvel’s Head of Television, Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s Jessica Jones,” “Marvel’s Luke Cage”) and Jim Chory (“Marvel’s Daredevil,” “Marvel’s Jessica Jones.”) "Fake Empire's" Lis Rowinski will produce as well. "Marvel's Runaways" is a co-production with ABC Signature Studios.

"Marvel’s Runaways" for Hulu is based on the comic created by the award-winning team of Brian K. Vaughan and Adrian Alphona.
    http://marvel.com/news/tv/26608/marv...inkId=27764381

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Is it in the MCU?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Is it in the MCU?
    Considering the people involved I would have to think so.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Weird it'd be on Hulu. Now I gotta deal with commercials and shit.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

i heard they are getting rid of free programming. no way these clowns can keep commercials after that, right?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Not everything on Hulu has commercials. Movies don't, and I don't think their exclusive stuff like behind the mask had them either.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    i heard they are getting rid of free programming. no way these clowns can keep commercials after that, right?
    I think they have a "cheap" pay model with commercials and a more expensive one without? I never used Hulu tbh. I might sub to watch this and cancel it after though.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

FUCK HULU

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    FUCK HULU
    Yeah... I am not using their shitty web-based video player.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It'll be waterfallable pretty fast anyway. All the netflix releases are up within a day on waterfall sites.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    Yeah... I am not using their shitty web-based video player.
    Uhh smart tv, apps, etc. Hell, even watching last seasons episodes of south park on my pc didn't have any issues with their web player. Was more stable then netflix's.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    It'll be waterfallable pretty fast anyway. All the netflix releases are up within a day on waterfall sites.
    wats this

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

I don't have time to answer this deluge of questions.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I've seen Hulu ones too so I doubt this will be any exception.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

'MARVEL'S RUNAWAYS' FINDS ITS CAST
    Meet the six stars of the upcoming television project with Hulu!

The wait is over. Marvel has found their “Runaways.” Marvel Television announced today the first group of young actors has been set for “Marvel’s Runaways,” the highly anticipated project with popular streaming service, Hulu.

Every teenager thinks their parents are evil. What if you found out they actually were? “Marvel’s Runaways” is the story of six diverse teenagers who can barely stand each other but who must unite against a common foe–their parents.

Rhenzy Feliz
    Rhenzy Feliz (“Teen Wolf,” “Casual”) as Alex Wilder is a loud-and-proud nerd. Admittedly a bit of a loner, Alex spends much of his free-time playing video games, but deep down, what he wants most is to reunite his childhood group of friends.

Lyrica Okano
    Lyrica Okano (“The Affair,” “Unforgettable”) Nico Minoru–tough, intelligent, and independent–embodies teenage angst. A budding “Wiccan,” Nico’s carefully crafted goth appearance isolates her from her peers and family, but maybe what she really needs is someone to talk to.

Virginia Gardner
    Virginia Gardner (“Goat,” “Little Bitches”) as Karolina Dean, model-perfect exterior with a lot going on behind her professionally whitened smile, is burdened by the lofty expectations and responsibilities put upon her by her parents. Underneath her veneer of privilege and perfection, Karolina is experiencing a newfound eagerness to explore her identity and pursue her own desires.

Ariela Barer
    Ariela Barer (“New Girl,” “One Day at a Time”) as Gert Yorkes is a purple-haired, bespectacled, contemporary riot grrrl. Never passing up a moment to stand on a soapbox, Gert sometimes wields her persona as a brash social justice warrior to mask her true feelings.

Greg Sulkin
    Gregg Sulkin (“Faking It,” “Don’t Hang Up,” “Anti Social”) as Chase Stein is a lacrosse-playing, high school heartthrob. While many write him off as a dumb jock, Chase exhibits flashes of untapped brilliance in engineering, not unlike his wildly successful father’s.

Allegra Acosta
    Allegra Acosta (“100 Things to do Before High School,” “Just Add Magic”) as Molly Hernandez, the youngest and most innocent member of her friend group, is known for her peppy positivity and a deep yearning to belong.

“The fun and chemistry that this group of talented actors create is wonderful and we’re so excited to bring these beloved characters to life,” said Jeph Loeb, Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television.

Runaways comic co-creator and series executive consultant Brian K. Vaughn added, “I’m so excited for fans of the comic to watch this perfect cast of amazing actors, all of whom embody the spirit of their characters more than I ever could have imagined.”

“We have had a total blast bringing Brian and Adrian’s amazing story to life. We’re so happy they love the Runaways we’ve assembled as much as we do,” added Executive Producers/Showrunners Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage.

Additional cast will be announced at a later date.

“Marvel’s Runaways” is executive produced by series showrunners/writers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage (“THE O.C.,” “GOSSIP GIRL”) along with Marvel’s Head of Television, Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s Luke Cage,” “Marvel’s Iron Fist”) and Jim Chory (“Marvel’s Daredevil,” “Marvel’s Jessica Jones.”) Fake Empire’s Lis Rowinski will produce as well. Marvel’s Runaways is a co-production with ABC Signature Studios.

“Marvel’s Runaways” for Hulu is based on the Marvel comics created by the award- team of Brian K. Vaughan and Adrian Alphona. The book has won an Eisner, a Harvey and was featured as one of the Young Adult Library Services Association’s best books for young adults.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

'MARVEL'S RUNAWAYS' FINDS ITS CAST

Meet the six stars of the upcoming television project with Hulu!

The wait is over. Marvel has found their “Runaways.” Marvel Television announced today the first group of young actors has been set for “Marvel’s Runaways,” the highly anticipated project with popular streaming service, Hulu.

Every teenager thinks their parents are evil. What if you found out they actually were? “Marvel’s Runaways” is the story of six diverse teenagers who can barely stand each other but who must unite against a common foe–their parents.

Rhenzy Feliz (“Teen Wolf,” “Casual”) as Alex Wilder is a loud-and-proud nerd. Admittedly a bit of a loner, Alex spends much of his free-time playing video games, but deep down, what he wants most is to reunite his childhood group of friends.

Lyrica Okano (“The Affair,” “Unforgettable”) Nico Minoru–tough, intelligent, and independent–embodies teenage angst. A budding “Wiccan,” Nico’s carefully crafted goth appearance isolates her from her peers and family, but maybe what she really needs is someone to talk to.

Virginia Gardner (“Goat,” “Little Bitches”) as Karolina Dean, model-perfect exterior with a lot going on behind her professionally whitened smile, is burdened by the lofty expectations and responsibilities put upon her by her parents. Underneath her veneer of privilege and perfection, Karolina is experiencing a newfound eagerness to explore her identity and pursue her own desires.

Ariela Barer (“New Girl,” “One Day at a Time”) as Gert Yorkes is a purple-haired, bespectacled, contemporary riot grrrl. Never passing up a moment to stand on a soapbox, Gert sometimes wields her persona as a brash social justice warrior to mask her true feelings.

Gregg Sulkin (“Faking It,” “Don’t Hang Up,” “Anti Social”) as Chase Stein is a lacrosse-playing, high school heartthrob. While many write him off as a dumb jock, Chase exhibits flashes of untapped brilliance in engineering, not unlike his wildly successful father’s.

Allegra Acosta (“100 Things to do Before High School,” “Just Add Magic”) as Molly Hernandez, the youngest and most innocent member of her friend group, is known for her peppy positivity and a deep yearning to belong.

“The fun and chemistry that this group of talented actors create is wonderful and we’re so excited to bring these beloved characters to life,” said Jeph Loeb, Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television.

Runaways comic co-creator and series executive consultant Brian K. Vaughn added, “I’m so excited for fans of the comic to watch this perfect cast of amazing actors, all of whom embody the spirit of their characters more than I ever could have imagined.”

“We have had a total blast bringing Brian and Adrian’s amazing story to life. We’re so happy they love the Runaways we’ve assembled as much as we do,” added Executive Producers/Showrunners Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage.

Additional cast will be announced at a later date.

“Marvel’s Runaways” is executive produced by series showrunners/writers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage (“THE O.C.,” “GOSSIP GIRL”) along with Marvel’s Head of Television, Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s Luke Cage,” “Marvel’s Iron Fist”) and Jim Chory (“Marvel’s Daredevil,” “Marvel’s Jessica Jones.”) Fake Empire’s Lis Rowinski will produce as well. Marvel’s Runaways is a co-production with ABC Signature Studios.

“Marvel’s Runaways” for Hulu is based on the Marvel comics created by the award- team of Brian K. Vaughan and Adrian Alphona. The book has won an Eisner, a Harvey and was featured as one of the Young Adult Library Services Association’s best books for young adults.
    https://news.marvel.com/tv/59021/mar...ys-finds-cast/

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hulu Orders ‘Marvel’s Runaways’ & Beau Willimon’s ‘The First’ To Series – Upfront

Hulu has picked up a pair of dramas to series: Marvel’s Runaways, from Gossip Girl creators Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, and The First (working title), about the first human mission to Mars, which was created and written by House Of Cards creator Beau Willimon. Marvel’s Runaways was originally ordered to pilot with backup scripts, while The First is a straight-to-series order.

Related'Marvel's Runaways': Kip Pardue, Ryan Sands, Angel Parker Among 10 Cast In Hulu Drama Pilot
    The streaming service made the announcements today at its upfront session in Manhattan.

Marvel’s Runaways, based on the comics created by Brian K. Vaughan and Adrian Alphona, is the story of six diverse teenagers who can barely stand one another but who must unite against a common foe: their parents. It stars Rhenzy Feliz as Alex Wilder, a loud-and-proud nerd who spends much of his free time playing video games; Lyrica Okano as Nico Minoru, a tough, angst-ridden budding Wiccan; Virginia Gardner as Karolina Dean, who, underneath her veneer of privilege and perfection, is experiencing a newfound eagerness to explore her identity; Ariela Barer as Gert Yorkes, a purple-haired, riot grrrl; Gregg Sulkin as Chase Stein, a high school heartthrob many write off as a dumb jock but who exhibits flashes of untapped brilliance in engineering; and Allegra Acosta as the eternally peppy Molly Hernandez, the youngest and most innocent of the group. Read more details of the lead characters here.

A co-production with ABC Signature Studios. Marvel’s Runaways is executive produced by Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage Gossip Girl, along with Marvel Head of Television Jeph Loeb and Jim Chory.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

with logo;

Spoiler: show

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

That girl is way too old to be Princess Powerful.