• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora View Post
    Ought to be more interesting this time around.
    ok i lied, lol

Barca lost. West Ham lost in hilarious fashion. Dortmund crashed. Spurs with a resounding away victory. Manchester Derby was LIT.

You guys, soccerball is the best.

You guys, YOU GUYS

Tottenham play their first Champions League game in six years tomorrow.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Leicester play in Belgium today, so that's kinda cool. Brugge supporters don't seem to think so, and it's anticipated about 9k seats will be empty.

Not much unusual from yesterday's slate of games, but Barça ultimately laid waste when it all caught up with Celtic. Messi hat trick, Suarez brace, etc. Iniesta's volley was nice, but I liked Suarez' first more. There's something enjoyable about that kind of punishing, close-range finish where the keeper can't even get his hands up.

Atletico won 1-0 like they always do, holding on with an excellent penalty save to devastate the Dutch side. The stunned stadium was great.

PSG and Arsenal drew. I'm sure both sides feel they missed opportunities. Arsene's Arsenal is Arsene's.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    You guys, YOU GUYS

Tottenham play their first Champions League game in six years tomorrow.

Losing to Monaco at halftime lol

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Spurs lose a fixture they ought not. Real come back against Sporting. City and Dortmund thrash inferior clubs. Leverkusen collapse. Porto and Copenhagen draw, while Leicester take all 3 points to hop in the driver's seat of Group G.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Losing to Monaco at halftime lol
    Hmph. Monaco are top League 1, ya know!

I don't understand Poche's man management at all.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Was fun to watch that and Real almost losing to Sporting at a bar. Of course Ronaldo ended his free kick drought against a Portuguese team lol.

Oh Tottenham. This is my club, my one and only club.

Stamford Bridge isn't the fortress it used to be, is it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I think Liverpool is just hot right now. And Conte doesn't really have his starting XI/formation completely figured out.

Would you still fancy Chelsea to finish higher up the table than LFC? I think I might, but we'll see.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Tot'num is the most exciting

Unbelievable goalless half of footy

Would you still fancy Chelsea to finish higher up the table than LFC? I think I might, but we'll see.
    If I thought that Liverpool looked more like Dortmund, then yes. Right now, Liverpool still looks/feels like the remnants of Brendan Rodgers' bizarre amalgamation of a football team.

Chelsea, though, is still Chelsea. They have the talent to be in the top four.

Tot'num is the most exciting

Unbelievable goalless half of footy
    3 points, only cost the rest of the season. Hahahahahaha kill me.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Leicester thrashed 4-1 again for the second time this season that's still barely begun.

Exciting games mostly all around for the late afternoon starts. City, Liverpool, Spurs take care of business. Everton suffer first loss at Bournemouth, Sunderland meltdown at home and seem reduced to relegation fodder, letting Palace win after being up 2-0 an hour on, and West Brom save a point late cause Rondon is cucumber-cool. I am happy for Liverpool(Klopp) and Benteke; it seems to be working out just fine both ways.

Arsenal-Chelsea now! The Gunners haven't won in the last dozen meetings or so, managing only 3 draws. Further, Arsenal haven't scored vs the Blues in over 3 years.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Cahill shits the bed, dispossessed by Sanchez, who calmly gives Courtois the eyes and chips it over the keeper. Arsene celebrates awkwardly. 12th minute

WOW. 14th minute. Arsenal's switch has been flipped; Walcott finishes off the best team goal of the season so far. It was Barcelona-esque. 2-0 Arsenal

Really happy with Spurs performance. Resting Dier and Dembele obviously for the CL + City matches and were still able to pull out a win (shame they had to bring out Lamela). Poche's game/man management was on fucking point and I can't remember the last time I ever said that. Sonny is absolutely on fire right now, and I couldn't be happier for him.

Huge six pointer between first (City) and second (Spurs), both whom haven't lost yet.

lolChelsea. Was hoping for a draw between them, but I am content with Chelsea looking foolish.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Champions League Matchday 2!

Spurs need a good result in Russia. Leicester hopes its best play comes out in the UCL again, and every bit of it is needed against Porto. Real have an interesting trip to Dortmund. Monaco host Leverkusen and will be in great position with a win.

Wait til tomorrow for the PSG, Pep City, Arsenal, Barça games. And of course, the sexiest matchup with Atletico and Bayern. The best knockout-round tie from last year featured these two.

No love for the Italian sides in this post.

Away in Moscow without Dier or Dembele makes me ill at ease. It's a must win, and Spurs don't have the strongest XI available.

Also lol Big Sam gonna get fired just two months in.

Celtic 3 - 3 Man City.

Fuck I hope Pochettino was taking notes lol.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 2 MANCHESTER CITY 0 YOU'RE WELCOME REST OF THE LEAGUE

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast