+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Star vs. the Forces of Evil -Into the Wand(Out now on Disney App before TV broadcast).

This is a very plot-heavy episode, giving some insight into Star’s royal bloodline. The introduction of Toffee’s finger is an obvious setup for something big later in the season, and I am excited to see what unfolds.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku 6

Spoiler: show
    Well the only character I semi-cared about died so Im dropping this show lol
    I think that death was necessary to advance the show's plot. The purpose of this entire thing is to harden the resolve of the survivors, and that's something Snow White needed to learn. It wouldn't have happened with La Pucelle still alive.

I'm also interested to see what happens with the special items and those who bought them. Swim-chan dropping a quarter century on the invis cloak and giving it away is a pretty clear sign that she plans to sacrifice herself at some point.

Also RWBY Season 4 Eps 1 & 2 are now up on Crunchyroll. School's out kiddos!

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Last Keijo episode was particularly ridonc for a show that is already really ridonculous

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    I think that death was necessary to advance the show's plot. The purpose of this entire thing is to harden the resolve of the survivors, and that's something Snow White needed to learn. It wouldn't have happened with La Pucelle still alive.
    I'm not sure that hardening is going to happen, especially since apparently now Snow White has a goth-loli protector. I think I might let this show go for now and check back in on it in a few weeks.

holy fuck me @ drifters 5. Amazing episode.

We built this city

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I love how crazy Nobunaga is turning out to be.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post

I'm also interested to see what happens with the special items and those who bought them. Swim-chan dropping a quarter century on the invis cloak and giving it away is a pretty clear sign that she plans to sacrifice herself at some point.
    While I think it might help harden the others when they find out though perhaps too much but Snow White seems like the kind that wont in the normal sense. She's pure and innocent enough that she can't really maintain that and the will to fight and kill. So I see her latching onto goth loli as a new protector of her innocence more than anything else. Someone that makes it so she doesn't have to fight. Once it becomes clear that she has to fight I think she will break down and go at it all ruthless like. Which will probably either be new girls death (though given she survived decapatition not sure how that will happen) or when she finds out about these hints we just got about the Forest girl and Fav seemingly orchestrating this whole thing for funsies and most likely wont be over until those 2 are dead.

Think Swim swim's actions are probably more about her trying to be her ideal leader and someone others would look up to while protecting her peeps. Can't really ask another to spend that much and shows her resolve

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

hnnnghhh

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Hahahaha holy shit Drifters EP6

fucking Hitler is the founder of Orte Empire. This show man...jesus christ it´s beyond amazing.

Also Nobunaga is about to become my most favorite anime character ever. He´s a batshit crazy badass and I´m loving every bit of it.

We built this city

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Toyohisa trying to teach the elves the philosophy of his sword techniques was amazing.

"Then die without hesitation!"

Also, my friend has a theory about the identity of the Black King which I had already bought into but consider confirmed after this one.

He said he tried to save humans but was rejected, he has the power to heal and to lead multitudes, and this week he said the Ends needed to "blight the fig tree." Looks like Jesus did come back, just got the address wrong.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azull Abaddon
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Look at his hands too

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

So, uh, Sunrise might have teased Code Geass R3. Or something.

This is a promotional letter for an event on November 27th. It's just a bunch of stuff talking about the franchise being successful and a bunch of other bullshit, but at the end of the letter it says that there is a coded message hidden inside.

Decode that message and you get "Resurrection of the Demon."

For reference, the first episode's title is "Birth of a Demon" and R2's first episode is "The Demon Wakes Up."

This also falls at an interesting time where none of the staff of the series are currently working on other jobs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yas!!! All hail Lelouch

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

Anyone watching Ajin Season 2? Its been absolutely crazy so far.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The Amazing World of Gumball - The Slide

Average episode, but some good laughs here and there.

Next episode suppose to be last episode for the year,Looks hilarious tho.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Korietsu View Post
    Anyone watching Ajin Season 2? Its been absolutely crazy so far.
    I've been trying to put it off till it gets farther in... with how crazy last season ended and it's tendency to leave episodes on cliffhangers shit would just keep me up at night lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Been checking Season 3 of Sailor Moon Crystal, Since They hired New Staff to Fix this mess, and I am pleasantly surprised with improved character designs and Animation.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku 7.... so goth lolis once again confirmed to be OP as fuck

I still can't decide if they really mean Hardgore or if it's just JP butchering Hardcore.

We built this city

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I think they mean it.

This episode was dumb as hell, btw. At the end of the scene with Alice and Mary with her just pulling random chemicals out of nowhere, that was some bugs bunny level shit.