Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    fucking lol @ Yuri this week.
    Spoiler: show
    double wedding inc!
    http://i.imgur.com/5L1eTa3.png
    They were so over the top with that shit lol.

Putting the rings on each other's hands (on the ring finger no less, albeit on right hands instead of left) in front of a church too.

I did like the intro though. Victor doing an introduction kind of like how Yuri did for the first couple episodes. Cartoony and fun.

I didn't post about Hibike Euphonium this week but it was so good. Really good episode and it seems like the season is going to end with a Reina arc which is more than welcome.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The scene after credits too, lol. When the episode started and Victor said it was going to be some kind of special I was worried it will be boring and a waste of time, but man did it deliver haha.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Bee and PuppyCat Ep5-10(Series Final???)

It really makes me wonder for what could have been. The art and animation were phenomenal, all of the visuals were amazing, it was funny, it was emotional and adorable, yet I can’t help but shake that empty feeling, because in the end, it feels less like it concluded in a cliffhanger than an ending. Had some extra episodes been made, would there be a more in depth explanation of all that’s happened? This show was started as a kickstarter project after pilot was released. they made much more than the amount they projected, enough to make 10 episodes, But being only 5 minutes long, and lack of time to explore it's world and characters. Not to mention there has been no news of Bee and Puppycat Season 2, despite the fact there was a huge outcry for a real series to be made.

Good news Bravest Warriors Season 3 will released on VRV app in January with more seasons in coming future.

This Character is voiced by the original voice actress of English Sailor Moon.

Duck the Halls: A Mickey Mouse Christmas Special

it was awesome to see Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Ludwig all together in one place. John Kassir did a pretty good job voicing Scrooge McDuck, but he will never hold a candle to the great Alan Young. also Studio Mercury Filmworks did a fantastic job with the Animation.

PS John Kassir will not be voicing Scrooge McDuck in Ducktales Reboot. the Voices are still a secret.
    http://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr....ce-to-hear-the

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    If you liked Sakamoto and Mob Psycho, you should be watching Saiki no Kusuo. It's basically those two shows combined and a lot of fun.

The source material is a Jump manga too for what it's worth
    I just finished getting up to date with Saiki. It's.. ok. It doesn't feel as good as Sakamoto or MP100 but it wasn't bad. Some parts were great, some characters I can't stand, it's just decent.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Konosuba 2 PV

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Just needs to go a little higher... on the scene at 00:36
    Maybe we will finally get the answer to the question that has never really answered in season 1...!

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Oh Aqua's bare ass, we missed you.

Tiger Mask W 10: Good episode. This show isn't gonna win any best of awards, but its faithfulness to the 'spectacle' and business aspect of pro wrestling is on point.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Haikyuu:

Holy shit, they won! I am so glad I did not spoil the plot; I thought Karasuno was going to lose for sure with a "good effort guys!" wrap-up scene or two at school, etc. I think I've seen too many sports animes and have become jaded.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Speaking of the world's best show, I remember people saying the possibility of animation after this Haikyuu arc was really low. Is that indeed the case? Are we just too close to the manga or what? There's no way AnD or Eyeshield 21 get hundreds of episodes and they can't continue Haikyuu.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's definitely not a lot of material available yet and most of it s training. So if anything, there will be quite a bit of wait, but I hope that the rumor there won't be next season doesn't turn true.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Since we know the outcome of the match and I don't have to worry about spoilers, the National's tournament started about 2 chapters ago. There are a few chapters in-between where the anime ended and where the manga is, but it's just a long training arc as well as a couple quick chapters involving the Tokyo teams we've become familiar with deciding who goes to Nationals. I can see getting more episodes but plot wise, the story isn't really far enough ahead to give another good season considering Karasuno as a team hasn't played volleyball together in the manga until just recently lol.

Random question, anyone know which anime this gif is from? And is it a good anime?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Random question, anyone know which anime this gif is from? And is it a good anime?

Kyoukai no Kanata. And yeah its pretty good. Reminds me I keep forgetting to watch the movies

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Kyoukai no Kanata. And yeah its pretty good
    Thank you! Gif looks amusing and made me curious

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Thank you! Gif looks amusing and made me curious
    Well be prepared to be amused more. She does that a few times lol. It's definitely got that and other funny moments but also some seriousness and action. They manage to fit quite a bit into 12 episodes

It's a decent watch but nothing special. Good visuals and animation but the story gets kinda...Key-ish I guess.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    It's a decent watch but nothing special. Good visuals and animation but the story gets kinda...Key-ish I guess.
    I am 6 episodes in and am starting to notice this lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Keyish? tbh part way thru I kind of turned my brain off when they started getting into some explanations and parts of the story and just focused on the pretty fights and humor.

Kinda hard to explain if you haven't seen Key stuff but yeah basically it gets really weird and abstract then stuff happens which doesn't really make sense in terms of progress but it's OK usually cause love or friendship.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh the studio. Now I feel dumb lol. Yeah confusing weird stuff to deliver feels. Though some wasn't that bad to follow

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So I ended up getting to the 7th episode of Kyoukai no Kanata and kind of lost interest. Was pretty good to start but kind of waned off for me. When they beat an incredibly tough monster that was touted as being endgame level of dangerous that also took out 5 A-grade hunters in mere moments by the 4th episode... that was kind of like a "this has peaked" moment for me. Anyway, back to the usual Wednesday glory

I dunno what it is about this show. Just captivates me and I enjoy it so much. I rewatch each episode 2 or 3 times too. Always noticing new little things here and there. Yuri was good too. JJ!!!!! got stage fright which was kind of disappointing. But I really liked the ending and where it seems to be leading for Yuri and Victor