+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I mentioned it in the other thread but in Oct there's going to be a FMP! announcement... YAYYYYYYYYYYYY(hopefully)!!!

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    I mentioned it in the other thread but in Oct there's going to be a FMP! announcement... YAYYYYYYYYYYYY(hopefully)!!!
    I saw that & decided it's a good time to watch that series. Only up to Ep4 and it's pretty hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    I saw that & decided it's a good time to watch that series. Only up to Ep4 and it's pretty hilarious.
    Are you watching the first season? First season then fumofuu then 2nd raid. I really hoping they go all the way to the end since it's finally done.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Damn man Drifters first episode was extremely badass, I´m loving it. Interesting story, awesome art style, badass animations, lots of humor, appropriate amount of blood and gore, basically everything one could ask for.
    Also,

Spoiler: show
    Oda Nobunaga is a fucking badass allready in love with this character

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    Damn man Drifters first episode was extremely badass, I´m loving it. Interesting story, awesome art style, badass animations, lots of humor, appropriate amount of blood and gore, basically everything one could ask for.
    Also,

Spoiler: show
    Oda Nobunaga is a fucking badass allready in love with this character
    Just so people aren't confused, that's the OVA. The TV series will be 12 episodes long(1 cour) airing on the 7th.

Persona 5 the Animation: The Day Breakers(special). Airs 09/03.

Are you watching the first season? First season then fumofuu then 2nd raid. I really hoping they go all the way to the end since it's finally done.
    FMP: Fumoffu is one of the funniest things i've seen, you could be totally convinced it was just a pure comedy series if you haven't seen anything else. Amazing.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    FMP: Fumoffu is one of the funniest things i've seen, you could be totally convinced it was just a pure comedy series if you haven't seen anything else. Amazing.
    Yeah I'm only on the first season now. And I'm definitely looking forward to Fumoffu now if it's as hilarious as you guys say.

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    Yeah I'm only on the first season now. And I'm definitely looking forward to Fumoffu now if it's as hilarious as you guys say.
    Season 1 had so pretty damn funny moments. Fumofu will actually make you laugh out loud it's so funny. Best part is that it stands up to time, I can start watching the entire thing from beginning to end and still enjoy it. It's very much Full Metal Alchemist in that sense. Full metal... full metal... hmmm something there lol.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fumofu is the funniest anime I have ever seen.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

How does it compare to Sakamoto?

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Nozaki kun is toppest cmon.

Quote Originally Posted by DrClout View Post
    How does it compare to Sakamoto?
    Sakamoto is decent but it probably wouldn't even touch my top 5. Fumoffu is in there for sure though.

Honestly I can't think of anything that's funnier than Fumoffu right now.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Overlord looks good, no idea what its gonna be about though. Nothing else looks good though? I've been getting too used to there being Jojo around.
    oh I'm glad you said that I didn't even see it was coming back for season 2 first one was decent I caught it hulu

edit oh I got to looking to fast and got excited there is just an ova for now?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

+1 to Fumoffu. Top 3 funniest anime for me. Arguably number 1.

Top 3 for me are:
    Fumoffu
    Nyan Koi
    Baka and Test

Love me some Nozaki-kun too. Very close to top 3.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fumoffu, Cromartie High School, Daily Lives of Highschool Boys, and Baka to Test to Shokanjuu are the 4 funniest shows I've ever seen. Nothing else really belongs up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Fumoffu, Cromartie High School, Daily Lives of Highschool Boys, and Baka to Test to Shokanjuu are the 4 funniest shows I've ever seen. Nothing else really belongs up there.
    Nichijou deserves to be in that list for sure.

Aside from BakaTest (which is funny no doubt) this is a solid list. I could listen to Cromartie High School OP all day.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I appreciate this list. I've been in need of something out of the repetitive norm. And comedy is always a plus. I've got some hunting and downloading to do!

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

...not one mention of Gintama? You're all a bunch of FOOLS!!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Easily the best comedy series, no contest.

Daily lives of Highschool Boys, Nichijou, Baka Test, Yuru Yuri (this one isn't for everyone), Working!!!, Seitokai Yakuindomo are all also really good too! Saiki-Kun that is airing right now has also been great. Can either watch them as 5 minute shorts or sewn together into larger episodes. Osomatsu-San that aired last season was pretty good too. Some episodes were great but some were misses, but worth checking out I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    ...not one mention of Gintama? You're all a bunch of FOOLS!!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves. Easily the best comedy series, no contest.

Daily lives of Highschool Boys, Nichijou, Baka Test, Yuru Yuri (this one isn't for everyone), Working!!!, Seitokai Yakuindomo are all also really good too! Saiki-Kun that is airing right now has also been great. Can either watch them as 5 minute shorts or sewn together into larger episodes. Osomatsu-San that aired last season was pretty good too. Some episodes were great but some were misses, but worth checking out I think.
    Gintama is amazing but it's hard to tell someone to watch 300+ episodes of awesome rather than at most 12-24 episodes of something. Oldschool stuff like Golden Boy, School Rumble, Azumanga, Excel Saga can work too but I think what was mentioned before is pure gold with a good time investment.