+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Damn I just started it too. 47 mins is too long before I have to go out for the night. I'll have to watch it when I get home.

But double episode is worth the wait.

This OP is fucking amazing doe

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I totally agree. You're in for a treat CS, first episode was fantastic. Asuka and Reina have some good moments and the ED is great too

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I had to stop mid episode because the congratulations song is the same one from Hard Gay, lmfao

https://youtu.be/D6m591NzQWY?t=305

When they were playing it I was in my head like "gay gay gay gay gay where the fuck have I heard this before?"

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Omfg!!!!! Classic and I won't be able to unhear this

Sent from my SM-G925T

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Hard Gay 5ever best gay

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Who wasnt really gay but still

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Yuri on Ice Ep1

I was expecting the yaoi bait but got to say this is the first surprise show of the season for me. I absolutely love the opening song. fun characters, great direction and animation.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

OP won me over. It gets a watch tomorrow.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

When some cutesy little shit comes out of your cell phone and says "I'll make you a magical girl" you nope the fuck right out of there. I refuse to believe a bunch of weebs have never seen Madoka.

Your problem with that logic is assuming they live on our Earth.

More realistically, the temptation to become something special is probably something most of us would have jumped at at that age, too. Just replace magical girl with superhero or the like.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Trickster: Edogawa Ranpo "Shounen Tanteidan" yori Detective agency trying to hunt down a terrorist who is always wearing masks I guess. Seems like one of the detectives and him have a past. Another one finds a boy with some kind of involuntary force field that automatically seems to protect him in implausible and incredibly convenient ways. Seems interesting enough so far but not great. Should at least be watchable and with 24 episodes and some ovas wont leave you hanging hopefully

NanbakaQuirky master escape artists try or sometimes don't try to escape from inescapable prison which so far mostly seems as something insert jokes and humor. Not the funniest of even recent shows but got a few chuckles and there are hints that there might be a real plot even so we shall see.

To be hero nonsensical plot (seriously play boy woos ladies with toilet seat conversations gets super powers after falling into toilet and meeting buff Mario standing on a pipe) to deliver nonsensical somewhat funny lines and Mario references. Overall I'd say the show is really bad but in some ways so bad it's funny
    Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru Swords of famous samurai are given human form in order to fight people from changing Japan's past. Seems like a more lighthearted version compared to the one Ufotable will be doing next year. Doga Kobo produces this so animation quality is pretty good and the little fighting so far was decent but I'd expect the Ufotable version to be the real eye candy. Still not bad on it's own so far and probably worth it to pregame for the Ufotable adaptation which should be amazing based on the pv and studio.

Cheating Craft A short (12 min long) In a world where college placement exams basically determine your entire future everyone's fighting to make it thru hardwork or cheating and sometimes literally fighting or teaming up. Just set up so far so can't tell much but looks like standard action/comedy school/slice of life thing

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    OP won me over. It gets a watch tomorrow.
    Enjoy. Episode was entertaining and beautiful to watch.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    NanbakaQuirky master escape artists try or sometimes don't try to escape from inescapable prison which so far mostly seems as something insert jokes and humor. Not the funniest of even recent shows but got a few chuckles and there are hints that there might be a real plot even so we shall see.
    The opening scene with the escape attempt wasn't too enthralling, but in the second half I was laughing pretty good esp. at the ED. I definitely agree that there's hints about a higher plotline involving #15.

Tiger Mask W - I'm not sure exactly what bothers me about this show. Maybe it's that it feels too forced/scripted/cheesy, much like professional wresting that it's based on. Maybe it's Toei's shoddy animation.

Gakuen Handsome - skip it. nuff said.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru Swords of famous samurai are given human form in order to fight people from changing Japan's past. Seems like a more lighthearted version compared to the one Ufotable will be doing next year. Doga Kobo produces this so animation quality is pretty good and the little fighting so far was decent but I'd expect the Ufotable version to be the real eye candy. Still not bad on it's own so far and probably worth it to pregame for the Ufotable adaptation which should be amazing based on the pv and studio.

Cheating Craft A short (12 min long) In a world where college placement exams basically determine your entire future everyone's fighting to make it thru hardwork or cheating and sometimes literally fighting or teaming up. Just set up so far so can't tell much but looks like standard action/comedy school/slice of life thing
    That's why it seemed so short, lmao. I was watching it half asleep and like "Damn that episode went by fast"

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Flip Flappers Ep1

Yeah, Surprisingly atmospheric at times. also very energetic, fun and Great animation.

Keijo Ep1

Everything I wanted.
    Spoiler: show

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Anime is saved

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All out!! Yay another sports anime. Might be good though since rugby and so far characters are actually interesting and looks like they will see more development than some of the other recent sports anime. But Days also seemed ok first episode so...

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Has the MC in Days started trying yet?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Drifters Ep1(Anime is saved)

This is easily the best show of the season. I am one-hundred percent down for watching this. Great action, great dialogue, and intriguing characters .God How I miss Blood and Gore in my anime and This delivers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast