My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Moved Girlish Number up to a 10 on MAL. We're finally gonna find out what made Goto quit acting next week, and I have a feeling it's the same lack of effort and resulting lack of work & depression that Chitose's going through.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Flying Witch is the first show I've rewatched in the year that it aired in I don't even know how long.

Fucking love this show.

Greatness. The ending of Yuri was satisfying as fuck and I really hope there's another season.

Hibike I thought was disappointing but there are more episodes so I was happy by the end of it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yep, loved Yuri's finale. This was such a surprise in general for me this season.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Greatness. The ending of Yuri was satisfying as fuck and I really hope there's another season.

Hibike I thought was disappointing but there are more episodes so I was happy by the end of it.
    I'm the opposite. Loved Hibike, and while I liked Yuri, I thought they did too much too quickly. Really liked it but each of the 6 skaters all had interesting plots and combining that with Victor and Yuri's plot made it feel a little rushed for me

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Seems like Keijo ran out of budget fumes in the last episode, lol.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

not surprising when DVD/BD sold like shit in Japan. at least we got a GaoGaiGar reference.

Spoiler: show

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Gonna toss this out there, the new season of www.Working!!! was pretty good. I mean, same idea of people working in a restaurant and blah blah, but the characters were different enough that it felt like its own thing and was actually pretty fun.

And while after the first episode I raved about Udon no Kuni, it has been a fucking awful and boring show since lol. Not worth wasting the time to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Gonna toss this out there, the new season of www.Working!!! was pretty good. I mean, same idea of people working in a restaurant and blah blah, but the characters were different enough that it felt like its own thing and was actually pretty fun.

And while after the first episode I raved about Udon no Kuni, it has been a fucking awful and boring show since lol. Not worth wasting the time to watch
    I thought the new cast were awful but they actually developed them way faster than the normal series, so it was nice seeing them grow even if it did happen weirdly. It was fun enough that i didn't mind watching even though the female cast were awful. Saiki is easily the best character that didn't get enough screen time.

Udon is cute but it goes nowhere, I think there's a point and maybe a decent end but I doubt it.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah, I'm just watching episode 12 now. Honestly, episode 1 was really good, 2 -> 10 are just fluff. Like, 99% fluff that adds little to nothing other than a couple little moments here and there. 11 is okay only because the final moments of 11 setup episode 12 which has actually been really good so far.

So yeah, if you watch Udon, watch episode 1, the last like 7 minutes of episode 11 and then episode 12 lol. 2 -> 10 has some okay moments but I honestly would just fast forward through most of it lol

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

https://twitter.com/saikikusuo_PR/st...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

rough translation: "A decision has been reached for production of "The Disastrous Life of Saiki-K" animation sequel! Is it happening? It is! Details to come in the future, but to respond to your expectations, I will do my best to be able to deliver in good form! Please await more news while watching Gintama!"

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

How far is the Saiki manga? They covered a LOT this season, like 100 chapters or something like that. And I feel like Saiki hasn't been around that much

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    How far is the Saiki manga? They covered a LOT this season, like 100 chapters or something like that. And I feel like Saiki hasn't been around that much
    Havent read the manga myself, but I know someone mentioned that when the grandparents enter the series it's close to the end of the current material, and we've now seen them twice. If Gintama's pattern holds and it airs for a full year (I assume they meant that Saiki won't be back until that's done), then there should be plenty of material for at least another single-cour.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

End of Year cleanup time! Finished Keijo, Flip Flappers, Occultic & Trickster & caught up on Drifters & Twin Star.

Actually kinda glad I let some of these build up episodes before I went back to 'em.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Olo401 View Post
    End of Year cleanup time! Finished Keijo, Flip Flappers, Occultic & Trickster & caught up on Drifters & Twin Star.

Actually kinda glad I let some of these build up episodes before I went back to 'em.
    In process of doing the same. Easier to keep track of when so many.

Finished Bloodivores. Turns out it ended even more dissapointedly than I expected hurray. Seriously they didn't even finish at where you'd expect for a midseason finale lol.

Cheating Craft was much better than expected for a short. Not much story wise but plenty of over the top acting and humor made it fairly enjoyable for shorts

Bungou Stray dogs- actually liked the 2nd season particularly the prequel part much better than season 1.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Wait wut.. Bloodivores is getting a second cour? jfc....

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't think so what I was they paced it so poorly that it "ended" it so less finished then you'd expect of a midseason finale forget actual last episode. Seriously they still don't even have any clue what's going on how/why they are there etc forget actually resolving anything lol. They should've gotten to this point in the story by episode 3-4

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well caught up with To Be Hero. If you like over the top comedy, crude humor and references this show is for you. From Mario to transformers to superman to making spirit bombs from the snot of everyone earth lol. Also ends up developing an actual story and some touching moments rather surprisingly