FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Looks interesting, I plan to try it out (hoping its free2play)

Going to try it out on the chinese server... (why not, I'm close to china technically atm anyway!)

Getting 10MB/sec download with their downloader... 20min to download 12GB, not bad imo

yup, this game seems interesting )spoiler fopr large image)
    Spoiler: show

Game runs pretty smooth for what I think is maxed out settings at 4K (I just put every graphic option to max bars)

edit

Found vandole

Spoiler: show

Liking all the customization, mounts and flying options... I think anyone with a slow computer will hate it though, its pretty graphic intensive to see 50+ players with glow in the dark wings, flying mounts and every other thing going on.

I took a ton of pics of many mounts, and other strange things (like the horese head in the above pic post), diversity is no problem

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

So after playing this a bit a few details I liked

1. Leveling is easy (I think you get a exp bonus or something constantly from quests)
    2. Lots of modern day functions to make things easy. Like ctrl+F basically walks you right to your quest NPC/Mob/Item you need to get.
    3. Flying
    4. Crapload of customization, maybe too much. You can do anything from making a fat 9 foot tall granny, to a 3 foot tall double D cup loli
    5. Seems to be a ton of skill customization that I can't read, but I'm sure would be nice if I could use it.
    6. No reskinned mobs I could see, or should I say very few (mainly from the challenge mode area thing PVE mode). Many mobs had their own attack patterns.
    7. Game runs great at 4K on my PC, even with a ton of people and shit everywhere on max settings.

I can see my.com though charging money for not only wings/mounts/pets but also PVE stuff for buffing up your weapons, and the special armor/weapon/pet/mount/wing glows and such though. Pretty sure the game will be P2W

4. Crapload of customization, maybe too much. You can do anything from making a fat 9 foot tall granny, to a 3 foot tall double D cup loli
    This always bugged the shit out of me in Aion since you knew the PvPers would all be dainty midgets that are automatically more difficult to see. Cutting the range to something between 5-7 foot would be more reasonable, but meh.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    This always bugged the shit out of me in Aion since you knew the PvPers would all be dainty midgets that are automatically more difficult to see. Cutting the range to something between 5-7 foot would be more reasonable, but meh.
    With in the air pvp, and all the effects most every single attack has it won't be hard to notice them. Oh and tab targeting also. Then again in mass pvp, you'll just be spamming your AOE as hard as possible at the nearest thing targetable anyway.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

My.com wants people to know that this game has lots of PVE content.

But they really don't tell people that this game has open world pk after lvl 40.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Could change for an international release; I can't think of any imported game, with open world PvP, that has done particularly well. It's either been removed, or so neutered it doesn't much matter; there's just not enough people around that want that nonsense in their way of having fun.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I wouldn´t call open world PVP nonsense. If done well with proper systems to minimize/eliminate griefing it can be really fun and a great addition to an open world MMO.
    Honestly this game has tons of features that sound amazing and I´m trying really hard not to get hyped up after the massive disappointements of ArcheAge, Blade&Soul and BlackDesert.

- Crafted gear being BiS alongside highest tier dungeon gear (ffxi anybody?)
    - meaningfull stat and skill customization for classes
    - Flying and aerial combat
    - Hardest dungeon in the game (forgot the name) supposedly took 2 years to develop
    - solo dungeons, party dungeons, raids
    - open world pvp
    - open world bosses that will have to be fought over much like kraken in ArcheAge
    - solo pve challenges
    - pvp wars and castle/city sieges of some sort
    just to name a few of the features that got me really excited. Only downside is my.com is supposedly pretty bad when it comes to P2W so...I´m prepared for yet another game with amazing potential to be ruined by the greed of a shit publisher.

Even if PvP had to be toggled, you're still gonna get the ganking shitlords harassing about not being flagged and other gibberish. And griefing can then just go on to killing your quest mobs and other inconveniences.

I understand why sieges and such have appeal, but on the other hand, games with segregated servers tend to vastly favor the PvE spectrum. And if a dev is silly enough to make PvP rewards so lopsidedly better than PvE, they're both perpetuating the issue and likely doing little to mitigate it mechanically and socially.

/carebearoff

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Watched a few gameplay videos and it instantly reminded me of TERA's combat, which is great. Kind of hesitant due to My.com being the publishers as I really didn't have a great experience with Skyforge with how insanely p2w it became just a month after launch

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Ezek View Post
    Watched a few gameplay videos and it instantly reminded me of TERA's combat, which is great. Kind of hesitant due to My.com being the publishers as I really didn't have a great experience with Skyforge with how insanely p2w it became just a month after launch
    Pretty sure Revelation online will end up P2W also the way things are with the crafting/enhancing stuff.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I'll stick to my mount and blade PVE for sieging. MMOs just can't seem to make it work right.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Pretty sure Revelation online will end up P2W also the way things are with the crafting/enhancing stuff.
    Well then that´ll be the end of playing MMOs for me for good. After XI went to shit and I quit, I went on an epic search for the next MMO for me to no life. I´ve pretty much played everything out there now and well....they all either fucking suck or like ArcheAge and BlackDesert have amazing potential but get shit on by greedy ass publishers. If Revelation Online fails to deliver aswell then FUCK MMOs for good.

Probably safe to say you'll never see another XI again, and that ultimately depends on what point you consider things went to shit with it.

I'm unhappy with the genre, for sure, but until we get a dev team that isn't all raid-centric copypasta or "ermagerd nostolgia!" then it's just gonna be the same shit with different coats of paint.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Well if nothing else, should be a decent game until it goes P2W. Got a good variety of PvE and PvP it seems.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Probably safe to say you'll never see another XI again, and that ultimately depends on what point you consider things went to shit with it.

I'm unhappy with the genre, for sure, but until we get a dev team that isn't all raid-centric copypasta or "ermagerd nostolgia!" then it's just gonna be the same shit with different coats of paint.
    Oh yeah and I´m not exactly looking for another XI. There´s a multitude of things that were absolutely amazing in XI but tons of features were just bad or poorly designed/implemented. Honestly Revelation Online sounds like the perfect MMO for me. Tons of variety when it comes to content, meaningfull gearing process, customizeable character skills, in depth crafting etc etc. If my.com keeps any and all p2w bullshit out of this one, it imho definately has the potential to keep me busy and invested for years to come. Who am I kidding though. It´ll end up just like ArcheAge and BlackDesert lul.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Customization is bonkers. I do like that.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    Oh yeah and I´m not exactly looking for another XI. There´s a multitude of things that were absolutely amazing in XI but tons of features were just bad or poorly designed/implemented. Honestly Revelation Online sounds like the perfect MMO for me. Tons of variety when it comes to content, meaningfull gearing process, customizeable character skills, in depth crafting etc etc. If my.com keeps any and all p2w bullshit out of this one, it imho definately has the potential to keep me busy and invested for years to come. Who am I kidding though. It´ll end up just like ArcheAge and BlackDesert lul.
    How did Trion fuck over Archeage exactly? I've seen the credit card video but is it like you can pay for everything? Black Desert isn't pay to win, you can buy costumes and sell them but the amount is controlled and you can make what they cost in a few hours of grinding at endgame. The game does heavily push you to the cash shop for convenience items but it's all optional and doesn't give you a competitive advantage over other players.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

ArcheAge is as pay2win as it gets. Without a massive credit card you´ll get shit on in PVP by credit card warrios simply because of the enchanting system and a bunch of other stuff Trion pulled. Black Desert might not be as pay2win as ArcheAge is, still Daum/Kakao is treating their playerbase like shit, constantly lying and going back on their words, not responding to any of the severe issues that plague the game since day 1 despite promising otherwise and if the community gets a response once in a while it´s shady ass attempts to save face. They clearly give zero fucks about the game and are only going to milk the community worse and worse with every upcoming patch.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

That's a over exaggeration lol. They always throw events and compensation at us and we are almost matched with korea in content. MMOs need to make money, do you really think this game is only worth 30-60$? It's not a charity and they been very responsible with how they've handled it, they could have just said fuck it and sold +16-20 rental gear and unlimited uncontrolled cash shop items on market, or exclusive trinkets that level up and increase AP/DP but they didn't. It's been historically difficult for them to give any response to the players since no matter what they always receive backlash.

This game needs to make money too and I anticipate that but given my.com history's with MMO's i'm going to proceed with caution about their practices.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Virg View Post
    I wouldn´t call open world PVP nonsense. If done well with proper systems to minimize/eliminate griefing it can be really fun and a great addition to an open world MMO.
    Honestly this game has tons of features that sound amazing and I´m trying really hard not to get hyped up after the massive disappointements of ArcheAge, Blade&Soul and BlackDesert.

- Crafted gear being BiS alongside highest tier dungeon gear (ffxi anybody?)
    - meaningfull stat and skill customization for classes
    - Flying and aerial combat
    - Hardest dungeon in the game (forgot the name) supposedly took 2 years to develop
    - solo dungeons, party dungeons, raids
    - open world pvp
    - open world bosses that will have to be fought over much like kraken in ArcheAge
    - solo pve challenges
    - pvp wars and castle/city sieges of some sort
    just to name a few of the features that got me really excited. Only downside is my.com is supposedly pretty bad when it comes to P2W so...I´m prepared for yet another game with amazing potential to be ruined by the greed of a shit publisher.

The hardest dungeon in the game (you were thinking about) is the 20 man raid Dragons Abyss. It takes about 2 months to complete this dungeon.