+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 126 FirstFirst ... 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

20 tickets, 4 power stones and Ali's 35. Stopping there til I get some more tix

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Fran didn't put out, Layle dropped an ex after 10 tickets,I derped and forgot to MLB my shantotto 35 first after i got an ex with tickets, Cater finally got her 15 mlbed, and Alisae banner gave me bunches of powerstones, mlb15 and mlb 1/3 on her 35.
    I also now have 5 BiS WoL artifacts while laguna refuses to give me some intbrv arts with a good secondary stat.
    Terra got triple 108/330
    Cater does not have BiS cursed arts, but has a bunch of 2nd/3rd place arts.
    Shantotto seems to be trying to get enough atk for cosmos with atk 108/Debuff atk bonus ** arts spam.
    I think I'll skip porom, wait on my noctis pulls until after Cinque, and see if any news about the EX shop comes out.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Had to pity pull Snow EX on my new JP account and I still didn't get Cinque 35 >.<

At least I managed to MLB Snow 15/35/70, Cinque 15/70, and Cait Sith 15.

Onward to Lenna EX and then the main prize: Arciela!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Alrighty, had less then a day to level ALL 7 summons and do 7 summon boards on JP DFFOO before Cinque/Snow/Cait Sith lost their x2 bonus and after hours of work, they are done.

As a heads up, they DID Nerf all summon farming fights compared to GL version. Resist Veil buff got straight up removed (yay) so you can get broken and no resist HP DMG. They made Shiva WAY faster then our GL version. She doesn't give 4ish text messages when Diamond Dusting, she quickly does it and her AOE HP DMG.

Some things I noticed farming Ramuh/Leviathan/Brothers/Pandy/Diabolos:

Ramuh: First turn is 50%ish HP DMG with aoe BRV super, his super makes him summon 2 adds that make him immune to dmg unless killed. Beware his aoes, they hurt ALOT.

Leviathan: Nothing special, super you can't get broken, high aoe brv DMG and has a chance to double turn and kill, his super grants him INTBrv Regen and inflicts sap on party.

Brothers: Opposite of Shiva, starts as 2, once you get them to 50% DMG: they merge into 1. Their super is a hilarious rock/paper/scissors with the older little brother throwing the big one at your party.

Pandy: DPS race, once he supers, he gains 2 adds and an ominous aura (can't read JP text), that's it, always killed him when he gets to that part.

Diabolos: Gravity BRV + HP super on first turn, his AOEs absorb your party brv to 1, like Tiamats Maelstrom.

Auto summon boards are fun, one button auto selects all available stat nodes, they go for the treasure nodes asap like we do. Shared summon points are gained alongside regular points, sadly can't convert individual summon points into shared.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

108 tickets from when WoL came out and nada of worth, so kind of rage pulled. Got WoL/Shantotto 70 and WoL 15 off a multipull <,< Next target is probably Noctis I think.

Did a blind run of Porom Cosmos, but Rinoa died in final wave, so will just repeat it tomorrow, lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Damn ice that's an aweseom pull. Congrats.

I did Serah, WoL, Firion for Porom cosmos and Serah died right before the win. Didn't want to reset so I just finished the fight. I'll redo it later.

Can kill one of the horsemen asap, but leave two alive as long as you can. The speed boost a single one gets is rediculous.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got some extra tickets from Porom, decided to toss them into Alisiae against my better judgement since I have had Paplymo MLB 15/35, Alisaie MLB 15/35, and Terra MLB 15. No go on the tickets, than tossed 5k on it, Terra 35 #3, than tossed 1 more batch of 5k, Alisaie 70!! Finito!

Now I have a decision, I have Laguna MLB 15,15, 35, and Alisaie MLB 15/35. And EX for both both them. I have a few power stones on me, who's EX should I use them on first? Or are they both about equal. They both seem pretty strong.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I think I used Lenna, Rinoa and Vayne for my JP run of Porom's Cosmos, not sure who I'll use this time. Maybe just go for the tried and true. Lots of comps work but it's handy to have knockbacks and AoEs for this one.

I threw 10k gems and 8 tickets at Porom to see if her EX was meant to be. It was not (but Yang and Palom 15 mlb was lol). Next stop, Paine or Yuna...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Reran Porom Cosmos with Rinoa, Lenna, WoL. Quistis friend and Shiva.

Came in around 55 turns and scored 450kish. I had a lot of wiggle room with skills.

Edit: 50 tickets and I only got 1 Polom 15. Worst banner for me in a long time. At least it wasn't a chocoblade

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I need to rerun the cosmos, got unlucky at end and didn't get the hp objective. On the banner I used 30 tickets and only ended up with fangs 35. There be some bad juju for this event.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Game made it up to me over Vayne fail. Got Laguna EX from tickets last week and last night got both Alisaie 35/70 with Porom tickets.

Gonna hoard gems now 100% for Sherlotta/Ultimecia and saving tickets for Yuna/Ramza banner.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Can anyone explain to me why Alisaie is boosted by Porom's event? I thought it was just supposed to be Palom, Porom, and Yang?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Can anyone explain to me why Alisaie is boosted by Porom's event? I thought it was just supposed to be Palom, Porom, and Yang?
    The main LC character is always boosted in the next character event so they have some limelight and also so you can get eidojas for them. For example, Rydia was boosted in the Fran co-op.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    The main LC character is always boosted in the next character event so they have some limelight and also so you can get eidojas for them. For example, Rydia was boosted in the Fran co-op.
    Don't remember see'ing that happen before, I thought SE might have f'd up, lol. Ok, just curious.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

It was a recent addition to character events, roughly iirc a few months ago.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

So I ended up spending most of my gems on Porom. And I did have to go all the way to pity I initially planned to pity Cinque, but when I thought back to how difficult a time I had with CHAOS from the very beginning and how helpful Porom will be for that vs Cinque, I decided to take the easy road rather than the one I preferred. Cinque will not be useful for Chaos, especially compared to Porom, so I feel very justified in my decision. I might be luckier than I was in JP and manage to get Cinque's EX with tickets though, but I'm torn between saving them all for Selphie, Cinque or Yuna... Yuna's EX will be available with FEOD tokens but Cinque and Selphie don't come back for a long-ass time (and neither does Porom for that matter unless we get the golden week banners).

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Sorry to hear that Silenka, if it's any consolation, my new JP account had to pity 3 times in a row for Snow/Jack/Lenna EX.

Jack was the worst offender, pity pull and roughly 500 tickets and not 1 EX, went with Jack since he looks SO good and gonna use FEoD tokens for Ramza

On the brighter side, Cinque is now 7 SMN board mastered and MLB EX+ weapon and EX+ armor and I got her 35 with weapon tokens, so she is set as a friend unit!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Sorry it took you that much wow... at least you got Cinque built who is such a qt.

Arciela looks fantastic, I can't wait for her to come to GL. Her animations are adorable.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

At least all the pulls got me everything MLB and a bank of 50 powerstones, plus there is still a ridiculous amount of gems still to farm as a new player, so it's all good.

Also yeah, seeing Cinque in action makes me plan to save for her LC banner on GL (I want Snow EX+ as well), everytime she goes to use homerun swing, I always keep saying "batter up!" as she readies it. XD

Also spam playing JP version is messing with my GL mind lol, I see Alisaie do 25-30k EX DMG on Porom CO-op and I keep thinking the DMG is too low and something is wrong lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Arciela event dropped in JP. She is essentially RDM, she heals, buffs party (party ATK +40% and either INT BRV recovery speed up or speed +10%), debuffs (Small Max Brv down, Speed down 6 turns and HP silence for 1 turn) and deals dmg.

Prishe rework fixed her kit hard, all do HP DMG, Spinning Attack does Equal HP AOE DMG with 150% overflow for example and her EX gets the usual BRV + HP x2, EX charge maxed at start AND she imperils Fire/Wind/Holy for 4 turns.

Battle music is "Steel Sings, Blades Dance" (Adoulin battle music) and boss music is, of course, "Keepers of the Wild" (Adoulin BCNM music).

Her weapons are some famous FFXI rings.
    15 is Astral Ring
    35 is motherflipping D Ring (easiest way to get D Ring now )
    70 is Tamas Ring

EX is called "Naakual's Destruction."

Edit: SO glad I held back on MLBing Lenna EX+ until I saw Arciela.

Her EX is AOE 8 hit Magic BRV attack + AOE equally split HP DMG and heals whole party by 20% HP, grants self 40% attack, 40% Max BRV and party BRV Regen unique buff and her MLB EX+ adds 20% HP DMG party BRV battery and 200% overflow, it's got it all!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag