+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 126 FirstFirst ... 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Ran Prompto Cosmos with WoL, Noctis, Lenna. Squall friend and Shiva.

460k score, only Noctis was running out of abilities at the end of it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I don't even remember who I used for it, I blew through it so fast to get the tickets lmao.

Compare that to my JP account - this was one of the cosmos I didn't finish for some reason, despite trying. I had some of the same characters built so idk. Almost feels like the difficulty has been secretly toned down for GL, or maybe my roster is just stupidly stacked compared to where I was in JP.

...still want my Cinque EX though... Frustrating I'll probably have to wait for her LC T_T

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    ...Oh, something I found out for our upcoming Ultimate Ramuh farming. I was farming Ramuh summon board for Arciela and found if you keep HP silence debuff on him, he won't do his Ultimate and sit there and do nothing.

So I think if you bring Kefka with his 15, you can easy farm Ramuh. Same works for Diabolos as well.
    I just want to say thank you for pointing this out, Kefka just neutered lvl100 Ramuh completely, it really is making it stupid easy for farming.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm rocking Setzer for super synergy, carry, and someone to swap out for Quistis and I haven't seen ramuh take a turn yet.

This is a breath of fresh air after Shiva.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

100ish tickets for Setzer and I've only seen 2 15 cps. That hurts.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    100ish tickets for Setzer and I've only seen 2 15 cps. That hurts.
    Sorry dude, I feel you. I've tossed around 300 tickets the past few weeks with nothing but a few 15s and a Zack 35 to show for it. Our luck will come around again :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I got stupid lucky with selphies ex but Yuna spent like 100 tickets to get like four 15s, it was so depressing.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Ramuh farming is going great. I can kill about 14 Ramuh a book right now while carrying a character.
    Setzer really didn't want to give me his ex or anything that wasn't a powerstone.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Vayne, Quistis, WoL. Quistis friend and Shiva for Ramuh cosmos.

He never got a turn. 740k score.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Azat View Post
    I just want to say thank you for pointing this out, Kefka just neutered lvl100 Ramuh completely, it really is making it stupid easy for farming.

NP, glad it helped, I didn't realize Quisty would work as well when I wrote it because JP doesn't use her anymore (will change when rework/EX+ hits with Trey).

Also FINALLY got Yuna EX after throwing over half of Ramuh rewards at her! Also as a bonus, got 2 perfect artifacts for her, which makes my Serah shake her head in disgust lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Grats on Yuna! She left me as a defeated broken husk, what's the next banner her EX comes up in again?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Azat View Post
    Grats on Yuna! She left me as a defeated broken husk, what's the next banner her EX comes up in again?

Thanks!

IIRC her EX returns when she gets her EX+ on Khimari's banner, which should be in Jan/Feb. But we also get her as a possible pick from FEoD EX exchange tokens, so could get her from that too.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Thanks!

IIRC her EX returns when she gets her EX+ on Khimari's banner, which should be in Jan/Feb. But we also get her as a possible pick from FEoD EX exchange tokens, so could get her from that too.
    Sadly considering pulling for Khimari to get Yuna's EX lol. I farmed the crap out of Ramuh boards to get tickets for Yuna's banner but sadly didn't get her EX. Guess the next one I'll go hard on with tickets is Aphmau/Lion since I'd prefer to build them sooner rather than later - Aphmau is apparently more usable than Alph in Chaos and Lion's EX is just awesome. I failed to pull it in JP so I hope I can get it this time. This patch is just so rough since so many EXes I want have come out in quick succession - Cinque, Yuna, Selphie, Setzer, Yda, Lion, Aerith, Noel - I couldn't get any but Yda's in JP D: looks like it's shaping up to be the same in GL lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Finally got Setzer ex after 300ish tickets.

Waltzed through Alphinaud's cosmos with WoL, Noctis, and Lenna. Shiva and a Quistis friend. 65 turns, 400k score.

Summon before the second guard resonance. Once summon is over swap Lenna for Quistis and push back the guard resonance for as long as you can. Tyr to kill them at the same time.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Grats on Setzer!

For Cosmos I didn't read anything so just went in to test the waters. I used WoL Porom Vayne ramuh and Quistis.

I used Porom for battery/hp barrier and used Vayne to just brute forced past the guard auras with breaks, final score 387k @71 rounds.

Not the greatest score but did complete it on first try and it was fairly lazy mode.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I finally got Setzer’s EX with 60k gems, my worst pull rate so far. Not going to bother with Gilgamesh’s banner, need to restock tickets and gems.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Grats you two on Setzer! Got Aphmau EX on my JP account, so now I can focus on Eald'narche.

Also found out Alphinaud's artifact party buff passive doesn't work with Obsidian Carbuncle from his EX, so boo.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Got Cloud EX from the start dash free pull \o/ So happy I don't need to buy with tokens or spend gems on the Vincent EX banner now. Didn't get Noel/Locke but since I got Cloud I'm a happy camper. It's been rough not getting any EX since Porom, hope my luck turns around now since I'll also be trying for Ace/Aerith in the raid banner and Lion later.

Gotta say the Autumn campaign co-op is pretty fun bringing whatever character and not having to worry about JFF/Boosted rooms and specific eidoja drops. Alphinaud co-op on the other hand is a pretty big drag with how tanky those lizards are lol. Won't be sad to see the back of that event.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Did my free pulls right now, start dash gave me lightnings 35 and EX although I already have both, and Noel pull gave me Noel's 15 and EX.... This makes up for Yuna rejecting me lol

Edit:
    Followed up with 25 tickets on Noel, got couple random 15s, Noel 15x2 35x2 another EX, and lockes 35x2 I've never had this kind of luck before good lord.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Well, definitely not getting anything from Aerith banner and will probably have to pity both Sherlotta/Ultimecia. Free pulls: 2x Powerstone from start dash (have everything on banner) and all 3 featured character 15s on Noel banner.

Did a single 5k pull in hopes of either EX.

Spoiler: show

Also got Setzer EX from farming Alphinaud/Noel summon board.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag