+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 126 FirstFirst ... 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Oh damn, Garland dropped?

I blew a lot of tickets on the Zack/Tifa banner. Got Tifa's LD/EX, but only EX for Zack.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Oh damn, Garland dropped?

I blew a lot of tickets on the Zack/Tifa banner. Got Tifa's LD/EX, but only EX for Zack.
    Auron is coming up after Garnet, so you’ll be good tankwise soon if you get his kit.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I think I actually have WoL's EX and LD. The LD definitely

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I think I actually have WoL's EX and LD. The LD definitely
    If you have the resources to token his burst, he becomes bonkers, but WoL is one of the best tanks in the game, that LD is way too good.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ok, so update:

Got all of Garnet's stuff and she's definitely my new power house.

Got insanely lucky with Locke and got his BT and LD in about 3 pulls. Threw some tickets trying to get his EX then realized I had enough hunt tokens, so went that route.

Now I'm just building up the teams I want. WoL is still on my list to build, but anyone else I should be saving for?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Garnet is a busted beast, and she should be in all groups atm lol

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Garnet is a busted beast, and she should be in all groups atm lol
    I have everything for her too!

Spoiler: show
    Except the BT.........

I got Valiant Knife and Ace's BT plus all of Locke's and Ace's stuff so I'm happy. I still dont know how to clear Lufenia content cause I still get buttblasted, but hey baby steps.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

A banner with her BT is still up, if i had the 125k gems, i’d totally totally pity the BT. Any team will work now, remember the comps matter in lufenia+ now, lufenia is pretty mucb fully trounced thanks to C90 and Garnet, and Eiko too, Eiko LD literally lets you ignore orbs due to full revive.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Any suggestions for comps? And I'm still learning, so what makes Garnet busted/how to maximize her? I've looked at Tonberry troupe's stuff and got the gist, but still not sure if I'm missing something.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

A banner with her BT is still up, if i had the 125k gems, i’d totally totally pity the BT. Any team will work now, remember the comps matter in lufenia+ now, lufenia is pretty mucb fully trounced thanks to C90 and Garnet, and Eiko too, Eiko LD literally lets you ignore orbs due to full revive.
    I want to get a BT+ Book ready for when Squalls rework hits in (presumably)March, but I know that only comes from real hard content, any recommendations on who I should build and what quest I should tackle to get that going?

My current built C.90 + Fully Unlocked (Training/Avatar boards/All Weapons) are
    *Garnet, Zell, Locke, Eiko, Prompto.

C.90 with partial unlocks on Avatar boards + All Weapons
    *Vanille, Lilisette

C.80 with notable all Weapons including BT
    *Ace, Terra, Eld'Narche, Ultemecia, Squall(RIP).

C.80 with BT but not all weapons
    *Yuna, Kefka, Some FFXIII guy(gigaflare sword force)

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Any suggestions for comps? And I'm still learning, so what makes Garnet busted/how to maximize her? I've looked at Tonberry troupe's stuff and got the gist, but still not sure if I'm missing something.
    What characters do you have maximized at this moment? Meaning all weapons max limit break, including at least their high armor? What makes Garnet outright busted is that she’s a GL exclusive with a BT+, LD GL exclusive rework that makes her a support that can consistently deal ridiculous amounts of damage, to the point where she can actually last you to Shinryu (lvl 300) difficulty in the upcoming future, she makes other units obsolete af, on top of that her BT ability literally boosts your party to absurd levels, i’ve been having max brave caps of 200k+ making my entire team hit like trains.

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I want to get a BT+ Book ready for when Squalls rework hits in (presumably)March, but I know that only comes from real hard content, any recommendations on who I should build and what quest I should tackle to get that going?

My current built C.90 + Fully Unlocked (Training/Avatar boards/All Weapons) are
    *Garnet, Zell, Locke, Eiko, Prompto.

C.90 with partial unlocks on Avatar boards + All Weapons
    *Vanille, Lilisette

C.80 with notable all Weapons including BT
    *Ace, Terra, Eld'Narche, Ultemecia, Squall(RIP).

C.80 with BT but not all weapons
    *Yuna, Kefka, Some FFXIII guy(gigaflare sword force)
    Imo a proper comp is Garnet/Locke/Prompto

Prompto is a really really good evasion tank, Garnet is well… Garnet and covers all support grounds and can deal damage, and Locke is a powerhouse on his own, they can definitely help you with some early luf+ fights. Ace is still an extremely good unit and can cover any fight that requires the use of traps, Terra is still solid however low damage atm, Squall is still solid. Vanille is a powerhouse and definitely worth investing on, same with Lilisette, however Lilisette for me is used as the LD(gold) Call, because her LD call brings a lot to the table including hp damage+. Oh yeah, and Eiko helps cheese a lot of fights due to self-revive, so lufenia/+ orbs are pretty negated thanks to Eiko.

I think you can attempt the first luf+ with divine pandemonium and see how it goes, but i did use Zidane/Y’Shtola BT+/someone else since those were the current units. Since C90 is a thing however, early luf+ fights are a lot easier.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What characters do you have maximized at this moment? Meaning all weapons max limit break, including at least their high armor? What makes Garnet outright busted is that she’s a GL exclusive with a BT+, LD GL exclusive rework that makes her a support that can consistently deal ridiculous amounts of damage, to the point where she can actually last you to Shinryu (lvl 300) difficulty in the upcoming future, she makes other units obsolete af, on top of that her BT ability literally boosts your party to absurd levels, i’ve been having max brave caps of 200k+ making my entire team hit like trains.
    Maxed:
    Garnet*, Lightning, Cloud, Squall, Y'shtola, Ardyn, Bartz
    Garnet's BT is maxed; LD board is maxed; working on her summon boards.
    I was dumb and Realized Lightning's BT, but didn't ingot it all the way.

In Progress: (EX or LD maxed; have or can token other weapons)
    Tifa, Raines, Lilisette

All weapons, but not touched yet:
    Locke

Other notable mentions:
    WoL (as mentioned; all except BT)
    Faris (1/3 on her EX and LD)
    Setzer (missing EX)
    Eiko (after what you posted the other day, threw some tickets, got her LD)
    Sabin ( have his EX and LD)
    Exdeath (have his LD)
    Golbez (LD)
    Rinoa (EX; LD. . one of them is maxed because it kept throwing dupes at me)
    Snow (LD and EX)

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia [iOS/Android]

Maxed:
    Garnet*, Lightning, Cloud, Squall, Y'shtola, Ardyn, Bartz
    Garnet's BT is maxed; LD board is maxed; working on her summon boards.
    I was dumb and Realized Lightning's BT, but didn't ingot it all the way.

In Progress: (EX or LD maxed; have or can token other weapons)
    Tifa, Raines, Lilisette

All weapons, but not touched yet:
    Locke

Other notable mentions:
    WoL (as mentioned; all except BT)
    Faris (1/3 on her EX and LD)
    Setzer (missing EX)
    Eiko (after what you posted the other day, threw some tickets, got her LD)
    Sabin ( have his EX and LD)
    Exdeath (have his LD)
    Golbez (LD)
    Rinoa (EX; LD. . one of them is maxed because it kept throwing dupes at me)
    Snow (LD and EX)
    It’s fine, i have some BTs realized so i can just get an ingot out of them.

Garnet, Squall, and Bartz are very very solid overall, i would definitely work on Tifa for futureproofing, Lilisette mainly for her LD call, and Raines is super solid.

Notable units for comps:

WoL i believe is fine without his BT so long as you have the rest of his kit. Snow is a super solid tank, but you need him to take damage, Setzer is still super solid, Faris is a decently great debuffer. Eiko well, she cheeses, Exdeath is solid but should be low on the priority list, Sabin at this time is great for futureproofing.

You’re missing solid tanks, seems like you don’t have Auron, which imo is the current best tank other than Snow. WoL can definitely cheese stuff with his barrier, so top focus should be WoL and Snow, Snow’s disadvantage is that he’s ice based and requires to take damage like Auron. Zack’s BT+ is coming up soon, and Zack right now with his LD is really really good, but his C90 BT+ rework makes him a god tier tank, he is imo a huge MUST. Other great tanks to aim for are Prompto, Galuf as evasion tanks, Gladio is another great counter tank. Other top tier supports to try to get down the line are Porom and Lenna, put them with Garnet and they are pretty unkillable. Fran is another unit worth going for because like Auron who has a melee dmg debuff on mobs, Fran has a ranged attack dmg debuff. If Cor ever returns anytime before his FR weapon releases, he’s a MUST get, straight up god tier.

One new unit coming up i heard is good is Lilya (i think that’s her name), who is great for newish players.

A lot of these units you end up using for LD calls, some of the best LD calls in the game currently are:

Faris, Sera, Fran, Lilisette, Kurasame, Jack, Gabranth, Cait Sith, WoL, P.Cecil, Sephiroth, Beatrix, Ignis, and Amidatelion.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Imo a proper comp is Garnet/Locke/Prompto

Prompto is a really really good evasion tank, Garnet is well… Garnet and covers all support grounds and can deal damage, and Locke is a powerhouse on his own, they can definitely help you with some early luf+ fights. Ace is still an extremely good unit and can cover any fight that requires the use of traps, Terra is still solid however low damage atm, Squall is still solid. Vanille is a powerhouse and definitely worth investing on, same with Lilisette, however Lilisette for me is used as the LD(gold) Call, because her LD call brings a lot to the table including hp damage+. Oh yeah, and Eiko helps cheese a lot of fights due to self-revive, so lufenia/+ orbs are pretty negated thanks to Eiko.

I think you can attempt the first luf+ with divine pandemonium and see how it goes, but i did use Zidane/Y’Shtola BT+/someone else since those were the current units. Since C90 is a thing however, early luf+ fights are a lot easier.
    Awesome, this is what I'm finding out too, they also dropped a free Book today from some Facebook or whatever thing, so thats cool.

Last night I went around the Abyss stuff with Locke/Garnet/Eiko and I cleared/Perfected a few of the ones that gave 10 Book scraps as a reward, and was able to craft a book (so now I have two!). Thinking of taking Locke's Burst to + cause he seems really good, but then I'd not have enough ingots for Squall... decisions decisions.

Prompto has been great, it helps hes my favorite FFXV character, but even as a Call he can help a lot due to the evasion buff, and Eiko carried me in some of those fights where the enemies just get a huge damage dump on regular attacks, saving me from failing the no KO'd units clause. She really is amazing in that regard.

Might have to go back and clear out those old stories now and see if this team can carry many of the old ones so I can start getting some of that Higher-Armor stuff for the 11198 trait or whatever.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

If yall haven’t added me, i have my Garnet up as a friend unit with a BT+ and 0/5 Ultima weapon. I’m debating whether to stick to going 4/5 on the Ultima staff but i don’t think it’ll be needed until Shinryu difficulty.

My Friend ID: 834573002

Give me your game name so i can follow back and favorite you.

There is a youtuber i follow named Black Nero who has immensely helped me in the game, my decision making on pulls, breaks down unit kits very well, and he doesn’t tell you what you need to do or not to do, rather helps you decide on if the unit is right for you. Other youtubers who help very good are The Crystal Chronicles, BlartDFFOO, Simply Lost, and Josephyr. They all attend and are active in The Crystal Chronicles discord who have also helped me immensely in my gameplay.

https://discord.gg/tccpodcast

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

It’s fine, i have some BTs realized so i can just get an ingot out of them.

Garnet, Squall, and Bartz are very very solid overall, i would definitely work on Tifa for futureproofing, Lilisette mainly for her LD call, and Raines is super solid.

Notable units for comps:

WoL i believe is fine without his BT so long as you have the rest of his kit. Snow is a super solid tank, but you need him to take damage, Setzer is still super solid, Faris is a decently great debuffer. Eiko well, she cheeses, Exdeath is solid but should be low on the priority list, Sabin at this time is great for futureproofing.

You’re missing solid tanks, seems like you don’t have Auron, which imo is the current best tank other than Snow. WoL can definitely cheese stuff with his barrier, so top focus should be WoL and Snow, Snow’s disadvantage is that he’s ice based and requires to take damage like Auron. Zack’s BT+ is coming up soon, and Zack right now with his LD is really really good, but his C90 BT+ rework makes him a god tier tank, he is imo a huge MUST. Other great tanks to aim for are Prompto, Galuf as evasion tanks, Gladio is another great counter tank. Other top tier supports to try to get down the line are Porom and Lenna, put them with Garnet and they are pretty unkillable. Fran is another unit worth going for because like Auron who has a melee dmg debuff on mobs, Fran has a ranged attack dmg debuff. If Cor ever returns anytime before his FR weapon releases, he’s a MUST get, straight up god tier.

One new unit coming up i heard is good is Lilya (i think that’s her name), who is great for newish players.

A lot of these units you end up using for LD calls, some of the best LD calls in the game currently are:

Faris, Sera, Fran, Lilisette, Kurasame, Jack, Gabranth, Cait Sith, WoL, P.Cecil, Sephiroth, Beatrix, Ignis, and Amidatelion.
    Very helpful! Thank you!

I have Zack's EX realized. I missed out on getting his LD, sadly. I was pulling just because I like Zack as a character. So guess I'll save up again to see if I can snag that LD, at least.

Damn, I really slept on Cor then huh? I have Fran's EX, was kinda hoping for her LD.

Oh, forgot t mention on list of "have all things, but not built:

Mog
    Kefka (well, missing his BT)

So it's sounding like, then:

Definitely get a tank up ASAP. I could build WoL now, but I wouldn't mind holding up for Zack.

I have Lili's LD maxed, thankfully, and her EX at the first stage of realization.

What's your thought on Locke? And Raines really shines when he's paired with Aphmau, no?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Raines can cheese with Aphmau, but he works perfectly fine alone. Selphie is another notable unit if you don’t have Raines.

Locke is super solid if you’re lacking a top tier damage dealer. The million club belongs to Noel, Machina, and Locke, but Locke is afaik tied behind rng. But still an overall solid top tier damage dealer, pair him with Garnet.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ha ha, Noel was another I pulled hard for because I liked him, but didn't score his LD; just EX. Passed on him when he came back.

I hear Machina is a monster. But I disliked him so much in Type 0 I ignored.

This helps, though! I'll hoard for Zack, and if I don't luck into his BT or EX, I'll just focus on WoL.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Raines can cheese with Aphmau, but he works perfectly fine alone. Selphie is another notable unit if you don’t have Raines.

Locke is super solid if you’re lacking a top tier damage dealer. The million club belongs to Noel, Machina, and Locke, but Locke is afaik tied behind rng. But still an overall solid top tier damage dealer, pair him with Garnet.
    Yah, im super having fun with Locke, probably going to BT+ him and try to save up more ingots for Squall later. Hes doing super well right now with what I have him using, and his LD guarantees him a use of Genji+Master Scroll which does very good single target damage.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Once yall start building a proper roster, you can start traversing through Dimensions End Transcendence. Remember in Transcendence once you use a team, they’re not allowed to use for later fights, so you gotta choose your comps carefully. It’s easy to just be like “let me trounce the first one with c90s” but then you’ll be stuck with lack of units. The first tier tbh is quite rough despite it being lufenia difficulty because it requires a launcher team for one fight, but a later tier requires launchers also so you need to be careful not to use all your launchers, and for the 3rd fight, and another team which requires a light enhancer like PCecil, or use Ashe, then tiers 2 and 3 are cakewalks, 4 shit gets rough, 5 is decently easy even though the 3rd fight introduces luf+ difficulty, 6 is bullshit tough, the recent one 7 was a complete joke. Lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag