+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 126 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I threw some of the draw tix we've been getting at the Yuna banner and prolly used up all my luck when I drew Yuna's 5star staff and Vanille's 5star staff in a row. Since then I've gotten nothing but junk on both that and the Squall banner using single draws lol. Saving the last few tickets (and a lot of gems) for the next thing that interests me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Anyone have experience with buying a jump code on eBay? They're going for around $30 US and was thinking of buying one. Clouds weapon, 4 power stones, and 100 4* weapon mats seems like a much better value than spending that much on raw gems.

Also, a few people haven't followed me back(Looking at you Insane Cyclone, I want 5 turns with your beefcake Cloud) please do.

Daniel Rand
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Anyone have experience with buying a jump code on eBay? They're going for around $30 US and was thinking of buying one. Clouds weapon, 4 power stones, and 100 4* weapon mats seems like a much better value than spending that much on raw gems.

Also, a few people haven't followed me back(Looking at you Insane Cyclone, I want 5 turns with your beefcake Cloud) please do.
    its from inside the physical copy of dissidia ps4 game - the cloud weapon is 35 cp and 35 cp weapons dont come out until a few months - so its a pretty big head start. With that said the passive is not as good as the Organix weapon (increases stun chance on cross slash). I have both and max limit break(MLB) the organix for the passive but I was a little dissapointed that the 35 cp stats are just about the same as a MLB organix.

The 35cp weapon is pretty much a MLB 15cp weapon out the box and if you use the power stones on it it will obviously become much stronger

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Setzer event tonight, banner is Setzer/Laguna/Yuffie. Bring your ranged and magic (and Vaan since boss is weak to wind) since the enemies will be ranged and resist physicals.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ifrit capped! Still need to finish the last stage but I need some more crystal levels on my characters, I easily get overwhelmed by Chimera. Especially Tifa... really want that Max BRV buff passive for extra damage and Zidane could get the slight ATK buff due to having 2 females in there.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Ifrit capped! Still need to finish the last stage but I need some more crystal levels on my characters, I easily get overwhelmed by Chimera. Especially Tifa... really want that Max BRV buff passive for extra damage and Zidane could get the slight ATK buff due to having 2 females in there.
    Ugh, I feel ya on Ifrit EX, took 4 freaking hours last night to barely get target score with level capped Squall/Hope/Vanille with lvl 20 Ifrit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm not too big on the Setzer hype. I don't have any love for the character. At least he's worth another 500 gems for leveling him to 50. For his event I'll use Vaan for sure, the other two are up in the air, WoL and Hope maybe. I have Hope's weapon so maybe him? idk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Been trying with my A team but the last stage is kicking my butt lol. I either need more ranged characters here or Setzer to freeze because that boss gets a ton of BRV.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I won with Hope, Cloud, Vaan. Full clear first try. I was going to lose the no break mission with the boss at around 80% and was forced to summon earlier than I intended. Swapped Hope out for the Vaan friend I brought and almost killed the bird before the summon ended. Hope cut the damage on the AoEs down to around 400-450 per person instead of 900. Shell mvp.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Been trying with my A team but the last stage is kicking my butt lol. I either need more ranged characters here or Setzer to freeze because that boss gets a ton of BRV.
    People reported clearing it NP with 20+ Setzer, this fight requires him or big BRV attackers (I.e. Bartz Missile) to beat, since he self buffs to max BRV.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I smoked it with Vaan, Cecil, and Zidane (All with weps.) The little bastard in the 2nd round was more of a pain in the ass than the last boss.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Next for GL should be chapter 6 with the introduction of Wakka, Galuf and Shantotto (and their respective relics obviously). Wakka can Blind with Dark Attack (although only for 1 turn) and buff himself randomly with Great Daring (ATK, DEF or SPD), Galuf is a tank with Cover (for one ally) and Cover+ after one use (for the whole party) as well as a self buff with Blade Grasp (EVA up and DEF up) and Blade Grasp+ (bigger stat buffs) while also countering whenever he dodges an attack. He works exactly like Bartz to upgrade his skills.
    Finally Shantotto has Spirit Magic: Aero (wind damage+ Max BRV up) and Spirit Magic: Bio (dark damage + poison) both upgraded to Play Rough versions (they hit more/harder) when she takes damage.
    We also get Leviathan as a new summon :D And make sure you have Yuna and Bartz at lvl 15 for gate unlocking.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Got lucky and got Setzer's 5* weapon on my last draw ticket from this event! Put him up as friend unit.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I threw a bunch of draw tickets and one gem roll at this banner and got nothing but Yuffie's 5star weapon which... I might turn into a power crystal tbh lol. I'm pretty fond of Setzer so I was hoping for a weapon for him, but was really hoping for Laguna since he's apparently really good later on. Saving for Shantotto draws now though.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Just did my first cycle key+drop book run since I got my team up. Ran the red crystal dungeon with Cloud, Squall, Vaan and walked away with almost 360 red t3 crystals. I was doing a run every 90 seconds or so. It was quite fun and it was enough to max my Vaan. That said I'm not entirely sure I'll use hit 50 skill, it's a lot of points for something that seems so insignificant.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

If anyone is still looking for a Jump Code, I just bought one on eBay, cheapest price I've seen in days at $24.99. The guy emailed me the code within two minutes of purchase and it worked like a charm. To input the code, go to the google play store, open the menu and redeem the code there (If you decide to buy one).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dissidia-Fi...EAAOSwVnlajJV7

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

feels like I stole the one I got for $5 lmao

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Okiru Sasayake
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    If anyone is still looking for a Jump Code, I just bought one on eBay, cheapest price I've seen in days at $24.99. The guy emailed me the code within two minutes of purchase and it worked like a charm. To input the code, go to the google play store, open the menu and redeem the code there (If you decide to buy one).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dissidia-Fi...EAAOSwVnlajJV7
    I dunno why you wouldn't just buy Dissidia NT when they're 25-30 per code... I saw a Dissidia NT sealed for 40 bucks the other day; pretty sure there's more.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I dont have a ps4 so I wouldn't have much if a use for NT. Belive me I thought of buying it for the code a reselling it but I decided it was too much work

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

any guide on what passives/abilities are optimal for each character?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag