+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 126 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Did my final 5k gem pull for Sazh 35 and 1 more Squall 15 to MLB it and got incredibly lucky.

4/11: Yuna 15 (power stone), Sazh 15 (power stone), Squall 15 (MLB YAY), AND Sazh 35!!!!! Time to MLB God Emperor Sazh's 35 and armor!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Still waiting for gems and tix from Celes event for that banner :< Going to draw on it until I pull Sazh 35.

I never thought I'd say that...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Started played Opera Omnia a little bit again. I must be bad at this game now. The Hard Mode version of the Ultima Weapon in Chapter 7 took me so many S/L's before I finally got a run where I didn't let him break/kill someone for trophies. Done with that though, onward to Lost Chapters, lol.

On a side note, I pulled a LVL 35 weapon for Sazh yesterday. Is he actually any good now with that? I remember him being kind of mediocre before.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Started played Opera Omnia a little bit again. I must be bad at this game now. The Hard Mode version of the Ultima Weapon in Chapter 7 took me so many S/L's before I finally got a run where I didn't let him break/kill someone for trophies. Done with that though, onward to Lost Chapters, lol.

On a side note, I pulled a LVL 35 weapon for Sazh yesterday. Is he actually any good now with that? I remember him being kind of mediocre before.
    First, I hate you. Second, God Emperor Sazh has graced you with his 35 and you should be thankful. Just pop that and some decent armor on him and proceed to wreck all the things. :D

Today's tickets brought me not a Sazh 35 but a Yuna cane, aka a power stone.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Sazh is currently top tier in terms of buffing capabilities and DPS. Max him out and start using him now! He also makes shit characters shine due to his buffs if you really have no other good character to use, he's really great in GL.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Just pulled on Waifu banner. 1/11 Celes 35...back to saving gems.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well no luck with tickets and another multi-pull. I did get 2 35 CP weapons but it was Squall's again and he's almost MLB now lol. Oh well, was worth a try.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Someone posted on Reddit that SE has pushed feed notifications for the second free summer banner. It is: Eiko, Vaan, and Galuf. Galuf is most likely 15 only since he is positioned same spot as Yuna in the notification.

Other then Vaan 35, 100% power stone banner.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

But they confirmed during the announcement of the banners that there would be 2 new 35s coming, and Galuf's would fit that bill.

Also I really hope Eiko's 35 is on it because I need that. My Vaan is MLB

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    But they confirmed during the announcement of the banners that there would be 2 new 35s coming, and Galuf's would fit that bill.

Also I really hope Eiko's 35 is on it because I need that. My Vaan is MLB
    Oh, forgot about that, I'm hoping the opposite, my Eiko is MLB and my Vaan has 0 LB.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I have both Eiko and Vaan as well as Galuf's 15 so it's an easy skip. Although I don't buy this banner just yet tbh, that image has been floating around since the release of Eiko's LC so it isn't new advertisement (except for the free multi pull part added) and none of these characters are in the event shop as artifacts. Unless we get a completely new stock I don't really see it.

Edit: Actually the token shop does seem to end a couple days after Part 1 so disregard that. I guess it's a possible banner then but not too exciting to me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Celes coop completed with ease. I have Papa MLB from chasing and not getting anything for lightning and he's a tiny God. I might actually farm it for artifacts it was so smooth.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

One 5k pull on Sazh banner and got another Yuna power stone, womp womp.

Wanted Hellblau Gun for Laguna and did end up getting that plus a WoL sword so that was good at least.
    Now entering saving mode...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Half pull got me Yda's 15. Oh well, at least it's a cheap power stone.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Half pull got me Yda's 15. Oh well, at least it's a cheap power stone.
    Exact same pull here, was hoping for literally anything else lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Copy/pasting GL news:

Android 9 Pie

Hoping to release support for Android 9 by the end of the month
    SQEX will be doing more to help make missed content (summer campaign, etc.) available to those affected
    More information pertaining to this will be released this coming Friday
    Quality of Life Changes
    Separate tab for artifacts and orbs
    Orbs stacked (up to 999) and +/- counter when upgrading equipment
    Can use up to 12 power stones to limit break weapon multiple times in same transaction
    Up to 30 different types of items can be selected for enhancement at same time (e.g., stack of higher power orbs, stack of high power orbs, stack of power orbs all used for enhancement simultaneously)
    Icon/Indication on weapon/armor if it has been previously MLB (helpful if sold weapon after MLB and receive duplicate to see whether its passive has already been obtained)
    Can sell multiple types of gear at same time (e.g., sell both weapons and armor in same transaction)
    Power stone count at top of enhancement screen (no longer need to go to PS tab to see current count)
    Indication how much/many gil/power stones will be obtained from selling selected equipment at top of sale screen
    Passives obtained from artifacts will be displayed in their own section
    Multiple crystal levels can be enhanced at once
    2 different channels/queues for joining co-op ("Boosted/Preferred" for "hardcore" matchmaking and another for casual play)
    Additional data backup options: Google play games and Gamecenter.
    More details about this at a later time, but apparently Facebook will still remain the main method to be used when switching between devices with different operating systems (e.g., iPhone vs Android)
    Character Polls

Potentially next weekend, 3 characters will be available to vote for early release in global Opera Omnia
    The character that receives the 2nd most votes will not necessarily be released next, so make sure to vote for the character you absolute can't wait for

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

That hardcore co-op channel is gonna be a godsend tbh. As long as it's not trolled/abused (which it probably will be)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

That hardcore channel had better ban all of those people expecting me to coop with them when they're lv 5. I generally try to be casual about things since I don't go full mlb all the time, but there's a point where you're being ridiculous.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Finally got Sylph and Choco to 18. Sylph Anima are a lot rarer for me. I was tracking my drop rated a bit and it seemed to be a 5 Choco: 3 Sylph ratio.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Chased Kain 35 a little with what I had stored up from some story. Didn't get Kain's 35, but I did get MLB Shanttoto 15, and 1 copy of Shanttoto 35. Vivi 15, and Kain 15. I had Shanttoto to 50 already anyway, so I'm happy with that. I hope her 35 does good things for her.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag