+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 126 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Any tips for Rydia EX?
    Terra Firion Yang (35. Generally 0lb) with leviathan doesn't seem to work but it's gotten the farthest.
    I've been using Terra as a friend but really that has more to do with me not learning from Cid EX and having no Rydia around to enwater on the final round.
    I'm slightly tempted to use WoL to just cheese a clearance for tickets. In retrospect Kuja might work instead of Yang but Yang's brv kicks are extremely efficient in clearing out the trash waves.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Use a Rydia friend with Ifrit summon. If you enwater with Rydia, it will override the fire element from Ifrit. Then you get the 20% attack bonus, and hit weakness.

The adds die with the boss, so you can use them as brave batteries and focus the boss.

There's also the cheese method. Bring a Setzer friend and don't break the boss before it does its super move. If it goes off at low brave, you'll survive np and it won't do it or summon adds the rest of the fight. It's very important not to break the boss, if you do the attack will be canceled and the adds will come out

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I completed Kefka's ex using Rem with just her 15 to get the hp score. The boss always targets your highest hp member so I just soaked it and healed. I used Terra, Rem, and Sephiroth. Seph can be replaces by Bartz probably. I really used him for shaving.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Eiko Firion Terra seems to be doing better (probably should change firion to Prishe ,cloud,or yang or something). The hard part is finding a rydia friend and I'm stuck with only 3 turns. Gonna try cloud so that I can dump a 3 turn rydia's brv via finishing touch.
    If any of you guys have her 35 I'm more than open to trying to use you for the EX.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wish I could help you but her banner was a total shitfest for me. All I managed to pull were Yang's 15s and no extra copies of Rydia's.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I know I shouldn't have, but it was worth it! 11 tickets and 10k gems netted me Lady Ashelia 15/35 on JP!!!

Finally got my buffer! Also got all scores on Fran EX and cleared Fran Cosmos with WoL/Balthier/Laguna. Also completed Alisaie LC with all rewards and Ifrit Cosmos. So fuck yeah!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The square enix rep is becoming a meme after he spent over 60k gems + tickets before he got his kefka 35

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I mean, it's a gacha. The very definition is gambling and he got really unlucky. People getting up in arms about this on reddit are dumb.

It's bad PR though, using all your resources to rage pull for a weapon is something you should be doing in the privacy of your own home XD (me and Alisaie's EX rn ngl)

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The same exact thing happened at a ffbe fanfest where one of the people was pulling for a specific unit and either didn't get it or got it on the last pull. I don't remember.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    I mean, it's a gacha. The very definition is gambling and he got really unlucky. People getting up in arms about this on reddit are dumb.

It's bad PR though, using all your resources to rage pull for a weapon is something you should be doing in the privacy of your own home XD (me and Alisaie's EX rn ngl)
    Same situation I had with Squall EX and Layle 35 lol, 70k gems, free pull, 50 tickets, still didn't get them (curse you Seymour!)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cleared Kefka's EX with WoL (35 0LB, 15 CP passive), Lenna (same) and Terra (15 CP maxed only). it was a joke and tbh whoever was arguing about Lenna being useless "because awakenings" on Reddit last month is pretty much an idiot lol. She's been in almost every single EX team for me since her release and I don't plan to drop her anytime soon.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Cleared Kefka's EX with WoL (35 0LB, 15 CP passive), Lenna (same) and Terra (15 CP maxed only). it was a joke and tbh whoever was arguing about Lenna being useless "because awakenings" on Reddit last month is pretty much an idiot lol. She's been in almost every single EX team for me since her release and I don't plan to drop her anytime soon.
    Grats on the win! Also agree wholeheartedly on Lenna, SO glad I dumped my gem/ticket stock on her.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Because Lenna is pretty pivotal to this EX I'm glad I have her, even though she wasn't what I wanted when I pulled.
    Healers and tanks will never be fully useless, they are very good for the most difficult content. People are just stuck in the meta mindset of "kill something faster = better".

In the current Porom COSMOS for JP a healer is pretty much necessary as well. I also used Lenna there :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Half price pull gave me 2 Vivi 15 which was enough to MLB. Also got a Setzer 15. Definitely a good pull

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Half price pull gave me 2 Vivi 15 which was enough to MLB. Also got a Setzer 15. Definitely a good pull
    Nice! I wanted dupes of Vivi 35 or my first Setzer 35 but all I got was an Edge 15 dupe :D

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Boo to edge. Boo this man.

Good day for me. On top of my good pull this morning I just got my 3rd 108atk for Cloud. Shitty secondaries but idc, artifact farming is over for now

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Half price: off banner Terra 15 power stone and Balthier 15 dupe.
    JP Shanty/WoL rage pull: 2x WoL EX, Shanty 15, 3x Ysh 35.

Perfectly balanced.

Also saves a fuck ton of power stones to LB.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'll skip all weekly half off banners for now, rate increase should be coming soon enough.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

God damn that jp pull Rob. That's the stuff of legends.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    God damn that jp pull Rob. That's the stuff of legends.
    It's long been theorized (by me) that your luck is extra good for your first x number of gem pulls after making an account. I think it lasted me from Summer through Rinoa's banner and then I started to get less lucky XD Now I'm so unlucky I couldn't pull an Alisaie EX in 6+ gem/~60 ticket pulls T_T

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag