+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 126 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

PSA to use 2xitem from the Xmas event for farming Bahamut items. I cleared out the winter shop and have 6 of then lying around. They expire if you don't use them.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I have like 70 of each the individual 2x ones and 20+ of the "All in one" stars. Also about ~2-3 of the Triple ones. I didn't play for a long time.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Man, using Shanttoto and Vaan in some fights for farming, Shanttoto is freaking retarded, she can get up to 15k max brave when she's in a zone with synergy before Sazh even puts any buffs on her, and she's still at level 50. I don't even have her 35 MLB'd yet. I got her up to 57 crystal strength, though. I saw her hit 23k max brave with Ifrit, lol. Easily the strongest character I've had so far. I've sure others have seen more, but this is most I've seen on my account.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Bahamut 50 is pissing me off lol, I have Bahamut at 19 right now and can't get him to 20 because for some reason I can't NOT take less than 5,000 damage from Megaflare in the 50, I've completed every other trial, even the 60. But shit doesn't line up on the 50 for me for some reason, and he ends up getting 2 Megaflares off. This is bullshit, lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Use a healer to offset it. Objective only checks current hp against max at end of fight

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Azat View Post
    Use a healer to offset it. Objective only checks current hp against max at end of fight

Ended up using Sylph as summon and he negated enough damage that I met requirement for goal. It was really annoying though that this was only happening on 50, even the 60 it didn't happen on. Buffed brave and a broken Bahamut still was doing 1900 to each character with 1 Megaflare, so I was losing the goal with that 1 move.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Just got Vaan's crystal level to 56, HOLY SHIT that large speed buff he gets is RIDICULOUS..... he's actually faster than Sazh with buffs up....

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Yeah, Vaan is a beast awakened.

In personal news, I got Noct EX off a ticket yaaay, I finally have an EX and don't have to feel like a broke pleb \o/ Next conquest: Vaan WoI weapon, though I'm probably waiting for next week's banner because I already have Vaan and Eiko MLB and it's a wasteful banner for me.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I haven't turned this on in ages.

..What'd I miss? Last character I remember getting was..uh, Prishe when she was released and her CP 35 weapon.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Grats on EX!

Thanks to those winter double items I was able to get baha to 20 already, also scored a 68k on Baha EX. Now to go back trying to complete Snows hard LC

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Are there any good support characters getting EX weapons any time soon? Sazh is working for now, for general stuff. Just wondering if there is anyone I should keep an eye out for.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The day of the Rem approaches. Ysh also gets an EX. Everything concerning EX is off schedule atm.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    The day of the Rem approaches. Ysh also gets an EX. Everything concerning EX is off schedule atm.
    Are they worth losing Sazh and his 35 buff?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Got my Rem to Crystal level 55 and capped both her 15 and 35 weapon into passive abilities. Swap turns is fun and I enjoy her as a support in MP. Also managed to get a Swap turns ATK+ from a passive orbs. MP events are also pretty amazing for Abilitu Orbs and they’re not nearly as grindy as i feared. Got most of the things I wanted from Noctis event in a couple hours.

Question: do double item bonuses work in MP?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Are they worth losing Sazh and his 35 buff?
    Sazh meta is twitching in the corner and dying since at least last month imo. Most top tier or awakened characters buff themselves now which renders his presence useless. Serah is gonna give sazh tier buffs on her own (without taking up buff slots?) by the end of the month as the final nail if you somehow still needed him.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Question: do double item bonuses work in MP?
    If MP = multiplayer then yes they do, you get both double tokens and double artifacts so take that into account, nothing worse than having to make a bunch of artifacts while the time on your book ticks down.

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Are there any good support characters getting EX weapons any time soon? Sazh is working for now, for general stuff. Just wondering if there is anyone I should keep an eye out for.
    Not for a good while yet unless they change the order of release. The next support EX (not even for a support character) should be Garnet's. But before that we will get Selphie and Cait Sith, neither of whom have an EX upon release but are the strongest support characters going for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    I haven't turned this on in ages.

..What'd I miss? Last character I remember getting was..uh, Prishe when she was released and her CP 35 weapon.
    You've missed the whole game since then, of course XD We're into early awakenings now which is a whole new ball game. We're in a lull period between good banners right now so unless any of the ones up currently are favorites of yours, I'd wait for the Alisaie banner to do some pulls (and even her banner isn't very good, you might do even better waiting for Selphie's and pick up 3 strong awakened characters at once in Selphie, Squall and Thancred, or 3rd wave of awakenings if we get that first).
    Keep in mind that only awakened characters are going to be any good right now for most endgame content, so you've probably not got any good awakened characters built. Maybe Tidus?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I wasn't going to pull for Alisaie but man I just watched her promo video and she looks fun. RDM is my all time favorite job. Maybe some tickets...yeah, just tickets.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

This boss has got to be the most mindless one I've seen in this game lol. (been gone for awhile though). Everyone brings Terra, Meltdown > spam Meteor til dead. Repeat.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

One multi and 50 tickets got me all I wanted: 2x Terra 35, Papa 15 (stone), Jecht 15 (stone), 5x Alisaie 15, Alisaie 35.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Wasn't gonna pull, but I really wanted Papa 35 which keeps evading me (also want Terra EX, cause Waifu, even though it sucks, bad). 30 tickets, got my first on banner: Terra EX!!!!! Dipping out and I now know I blew my Vaan EX luck on Terra. Really Really hoping her EX gets massive buffed next month on JP.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag