+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Sorry for all the posts, Yuri my ID is 560618960.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone know how many more awakenings we are getting before the anniversary ends? I see Leon and Auron, anyone after that?

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

thanks for the offers you guys at work now but will hopefully be able to take you up on it when I get home tonight. I can't even do the Beatrix quest yet, apparently you have to finish the first island so that's what I'm gonna do. gets me 10k gems anyway

also my ID is 768646153. name is Butz lol

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Anyone know how many more awakenings we are getting before the anniversary ends? I see Leon and Auron, anyone after that?
    Anniversary I believe ends at start of March, so that's all that's left for Feb.

Edit: I fail at reading comprehension, should just be Cyan left for awakening besides Leon/Auron.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Any advice for the beatrix EX? Despite having almost cleared the banner (No ex and each character is generally 1-2lb on their 35 while being CL60) I ran out of steam just in time for the remaining boss to rage at low hp. I'm sure there's something that I could be doing better.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I don't remember what team I used, but I know the boss has high turn rate when breaking/attacking someone broken. So avoid breaks. Some kind of speed debuffs may help. Ramza or Tidus friend?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    Any advice for the beatrix EX? Despite having almost cleared the banner (No ex and each character is generally 1-2lb on their 35 while being CL60) I ran out of steam just in time for the remaining boss to rage at low hp. I'm sure there's something that I could be doing better.
    I've been trying out strats from this thread . I've been mostly sticking to the Cait/Selphie/Terra w/Bea friend + Bahamut strat. I need to squeak out 4k more points. You pretty much need to keep resetting each wave until you have the perfect turn order to keep turns down as much as possible. Anything under 40 turns is great, but people have reported hitting the score with 40-42 turns as well.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Woo! Completed Interlude Hard mode, man that Hard Mode Planesgorger sucked! You can’t let him break ANYONE.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Leon's ex completed with Selphie, Garnet, Beatrix. Ifrit summon and Squall friend. The key is to take it slow on the boss, the score is very lenient. Breaks will get you killed.

Leon's frowny face keen pads are too much. He's so sad his clothes are upset.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Guess this is it for my Garnet EX chase: 200 tickets and 70k gems down the drain with only a bunch of power stones and limit breaks. I'm paying for that Beatrix luck.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Leon's ex completed with Selphie, Garnet, Beatrix. Ifrit summon and Squall friend. The key is to take it slow on the boss, the score is very lenient. Breaks will get you killed.

Leon's frowny face keen pads are too much. He's so sad his clothes are upset.
    Grats! That's my favrite magic team right now, they have so much synergy together.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Well...... I just utterly fucked my chances at Auron EX.....

Did 2 5k pulls on Garnet and got her EX on the +1 for the second. That could have been Auron EX ; ;.

Unfortunately, I can't get her 35 until almost a month with tokens cause they didn't give us the 15 from Interlude! D:

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Best case scenario we get them when season 2 is added. It is lame tho, I need them to get caits 35.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Well...... I just utterly fucked my chances at Auron EX.....

Did 2 5k pulls on Garnet and got her EX on the +1 for the second. That could have been Auron EX ; ;.

Unfortunately, I can't get her 35 until almost a month with tokens cause they didn't give us the 15 from Interlude! D:
    Did you spend tokens? We get to 25 in a week or so.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Retried Leon's ex for fun using Selphie, Lillisette, and Beatrix. Squall friend and Brothers summon. 138k score, 57 turns.

A bit slow but it worked really well stacking the invisible buffs. I ran out of a few skills by the end. As long as you have Lillisette's debuffs up with wall or saints cloth the boss doesn't even do damage. All his single target hp attacks did 0.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Did you spend tokens? We get to 25 in a week or so.
    No, I just forgot about the tons of power tokens we bought from co-op, was only counting the login ones. That makes me feel better, although I may still have to wait since I'll have to choose Cait Sith 35 over Garnet

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Retried Leon's ex for fun using Selphie, Lillisette, and Beatrix. Squall friend and Brothers summon. 138k score, 57 turns.

A bit slow but it worked really well stacking the invisible buffs. I ran out of a few skills by the end. As long as you have Lillisette's debuffs up with wall or saints cloth the boss doesn't even do damage. All his single target hp attacks did 0.
    I ended up using one guy's Relm strat (Selphie, Cait, Relm+Pandemona+launcher friend (Cloud) coming in on Sketch free turn) because I wanted to try it. I was super loose with turn count and everything too but got the score first try. Nice change of pace from the last couple EX which were a bit tight score-wise.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone know if the flowered cactuars are a permanent addition to the cycle quests or do they end at the end of the month when the x2 bonuses end?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Anyone know if the flowered cactuars are a permanent addition to the cycle quests or do they end at the end of the month when the x2 bonuses end?
    They are permanent, I've had them appear on JP for over 2 months with no bonus going on.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I managed to scrounge up enough for one more 5k on Garnets banner, gave me three of Zells 15, his 35, Garnets 35 and her EX!

It almost makes up for no bea EX but I'm going to need a ton of power stones now

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag