+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 126 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You don't need Vanille's EX, only her 35 CP /w 15 passive. With a Quistis friend she's usually hitting that HP threshold on both of her abilities and increasing everyone's damage by removing Ifrit's DEF buff and applying her Deprotect.
    Her EX will make everything go faster obviously but it's far from required. Celes is the safe way if you don't have strong characters with her but it'll take a lot longer for each clear.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'll give it a shot. I have her 15 and 35.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Yeah, I initially started with Celes then realized how much faster it was with vanille. Like it was said EX not needed, mean really it's just about dispelling that def buff, the deprotect debuffs are just icing.

I'm at 26 now for treasure and 6 mastered. I used up my triples, so from here on out grind just get worse for me. I did take a break from the grind and went completed latest story hard mode chapter, Quistis x2 really just owns everything.

I did spent some tickets today, I mainly hoping to get Bartz and/or Tifa 35, got a bunch of trash and Kefkas EX >.> ( this just confirms rngesus is just messing with me and I'm gonna get zip luck on Lenna later on.)

I love his EX animation but I dont see him coming off my bench for awhile. I don't have his 35 or even a mlb15, also I already spent my surplus from chasing Quistis on maxing out her and Vanille.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I couldn't make Vanille work for carry runs. Celes was way better for farming with weaker characters. Now that I'm into my 60/60 roster Vanille is way faster than Celes.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Finished Kefka LC (his EX animation is SO funny) and finally finished all character Ifrit board rewards (I have no life and watch TV alot). Also managed to finally pull Rosa EX with tickets.

Now sitting at 65400 gems for Rinoa and 67 tickets for Golbez/Lenna.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That's some pretty damn good luck lol, you're getting everything this month.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

just came back tot he game recently, threw 15k gems at the Quistis banner, and came out with 2 of her 15s, 2 35s, and her EX.

Well that's cool. a shame my team is stuck back in the 50/50 meta with Tidus/Lightning/Terra/Vaan 15/35s lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yay! Got Rosa's EX :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Grats Alkar!

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    just came back tot he game recently, threw 15k gems at the Quistis banner, and came out with 2 of her 15s, 2 35s, and her EX.

Well that's cool. a shame my team is stuck back in the 50/50 meta with Tidus/Lightning/Terra/Vaan 15/35s lol
    Grats on Quistis without blowing the bank.

They are bringing back some of past EX banners soon.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Grats Alkar and Akiyama!

Also Akiyama, you won't have to worry too much about playing catch up, Quistis will be a major workhorse to catch up on content, plus we have summer fest and free multi-pull coming up next week with some EXs returning (people are predicting Cloud/Y'shtola since they got their reworks around this time on JP).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Current speculation on the second character coming this month in JP is that it's Ciaran, the male "human" character from the first Crystal Chronicles game. As for why this obscure character is being kept a secret the possibility is of a Dissidia NT reveal later this month.
    I guess this makes sense given Layle's rework and likely EX+ coming with this specific event.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Managed to snag Golbez 15, 35, 70, Laguna 15x2 (MLB!), and Seven 35 (what I actually wanted, so that my accidental 12 Stones I used didn't go to waste) with IDK how many tickets, but it wasn't an insane amount. Second EX to come from tickets \o/

Have 0 idea how I'm going to be able to MLB Golbez, Lenna and Rinoa in such a short period >.>

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

50-60 tickets later, nothing from the Golbez banner but a Golbez 15 and a couple power stones. My luck is the literal worst. Well, gems are being saved for Rinoa and Lenna, who are far more important.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Golbez ex was another easy one. Bartz, Quistis, Lillisette. Friend Qusitis and Bahamut summon. Scored around 200k just spamming abilities.

I'm almost done with Ifrit board, ~10 chars left to get treasure nodes with.

I keep throwing tickets at Rosa but I haven't even seen her 35, let alone her ex. Seems my hot streak with tickets has ended.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

is golbez worth putting resources into? I pulled his ex from 1 multi and his 15 from story...

Sea Torques
    BG Level

He's a very strong character that can put out the damage, so not going to go wrong if you do MLB him.
    That being said we also have Lenna in a couple weeks and shes just a really awesome battery/damager.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Darkruler View Post
    is golbez worth putting resources into? I pulled his ex from 1 multi and his 15 from story...
    If you don't have Kuja EX and aren't planning to build Rinoa then definitely. If you've never spent any red tokens then possibly. If you have both Kuja and Rinoa plans and you're low on red tokens I'd wait.

Lenna's usefulness is in everything but damage really - she doesn't put out big numbers (and they get much smaller as time goes on comparatively) but her utility and heals can't be beat for the Cosmos era. You definitely need good dps like Golbez or Rinoa to supplement her.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

thanks fellas for the info

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Dove in with tickets for Rosa and got her ex around ticket 200. She's pretty useless now but as a huge fan of ff4 I wanted it.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Starby View Post
    Dove in with tickets for Rosa and got her ex around ticket 200. She's pretty useless now but as a huge fan of ff4 I wanted it.
    This was my reasoning too lol, hopefully her EX+ and 70 cap rework make her a really good character.

I also caved in to my Golbez want and spent 5 pulls and failed to get his EX. I'm sure I'll recoup the gems for Rinoa before she leaves.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag