+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 126 FirstFirst ... 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Holy shit that pull, Rob. Grats on the freebies guys!

Total for my free pulls was Noel ex and 7 power stones.

Dropped around 100 tickets so far on cloud and lightning since I don't have either but no luck there.

Right now it's looking like I'm going to buy Cloud's ex at the end of the event

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Well, definitely not getting anything from Aerith banner and will probably have to pity both Sherlotta/Ultimecia. Free pulls: 2x Powerstone from start dash (have everything on banner) and all 3 featured character 15s on Noel banner.

Did a single 5k pull in hopes of either EX.

Spoiler: show

Also got Setzer EX from farming Alphinaud/Noel summon board.
    Jesus christ, that's nice.

I did ~133 tickets for Noel but got nada. My ticket luck been horrendous since Squall EX had that banner a bit ago.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Well, definitely not getting anything from Aerith banner and will probably have to pity both Sherlotta/Ultimecia. Free pulls: 2x Powerstone from start dash (have everything on banner) and all 3 featured character 15s on Noel banner.

Did a single 5k pull in hopes of either EX.

Also got Setzer EX from farming Alphinaud/Noel summon board.

Wowie what a pull. Congrats! Way to get stacked XD

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Did the free pulls, didn’t get an Ex. Not going to waste anymore gems for a while.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Got a bunch more tickets from summon boards and went back in for Cloud.

First ticket Cloud ex. Fuck yeah. Now to painfully decide who to buy in token shop. I'm leaning towards Yshtola

Edit: I still need from the shop OK, Decil, Terra, Zidane, Lightning, Yshtola.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Grats on Cloud and Noel EX Starby! I'm thinking of picking Y'shtola as well and saving shanty for my FEoD pick down the road.

Also, in regards to Act 2, CH. 5:
    Glad to see we finally got another cliffhanger ending,
    last one I think we had was S1, Chapter 8.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Thanks, Rob. Glad we're on the same page re Yshtola. I don't think it'll happen but I don't want to get screwed on early chaos and she seems solid.

Finished Ramuh board this morning. Sitting on 1800 points to spend on a ton of farm chars cause I'm about to run into the ticket cap. Should make a lot of room once Aphmau drops since I'm going for her ex.

I went back and ran Ace and Noel through Shiva and Ifrit board for mastery and my God Shiva is still awful.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Aphmau has no ex on the next banner. Lion's ex is on it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Oh shit that's super lame. Lion is one of the cursed 6 right? No way am I messing with those artifacts.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

You really don't need perfect arts for these characters to be good though. Coming from someone who is going to build all of them except Cater... I need Lion, Yuna and Aerith ex (gonna pull hard with tix for Aerith and Lion and buy Yuna's from the next shop) but I've already got Vivi and Serah. I have some decent arts for them but only one perfect between the two of them. It's really not as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be, they still wreck face. Also Lion's EX is super cool. The bigger reason to avoid her would be that many of her skills are contingent on running with a tank or someone to take aggro off her.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Also FYI, this Halloween event is best chance to farm those perfect augments, with triple items I get 60-120 artifact tokens per run.

Other news I was able to get Setzer EX from tickets I got running Noel through summon boards.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Grats on Setzer! It's a good one. The battery is kinda nuts. Max brave for everybody

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

After 209 tickets and 10k gems, I finally got Noel EX >.> I did miss out of Locke 35, unfortunately, so he only has 15/75. Also used a power token to pick up Ace's 35 since I've had his 15/70 since release, but not that. He's fun, I just need to grind out all 3 boards now for Noel, Ramza and Ace \o/

Did manage to get about 68-70 characters done for Ramuh though, which is nice.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Grats Ice and Azat!

I feel bad about posting this after last weeks pull, but got Ace EX from free draw and 3 tickets in got Aerith EX. Kinda wish this luck was for Sherlotta/Ultimecia.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

On the new banner I just got Serah’s 15 and 35 weapons which I already had, meh.

I managed to do a blitz at the weekend on Ramuh’s board, maxed at least 25 characters and got treasures for another 25. Feeling pretty burnt out now >.<

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Spent about 120 tickets to get an Ace EX, still fishing for Aerith EX, ho hum.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I've done free+ 3 gem pulls and like 15 tickets on aerith, have gotten 3 Ace EX Sarah EX and 5 powerstones of stuff. Already have those EX tho so I feel like I'm getting trolled.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Haha yeah dupe EX at this stage of the game feelsbadman, it'll get more and more common as we go on though. Worst part is I don't even wanna sell dupe EX for powerstones since the materia system might change in GL so they just sit in my inventory taking up space. At least so far I only have extra Squall EX.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Actually I forgot I never mlb'd Ace so I was able to feed those to him and now he's mlb, but yeah I've also been holding onto extras just in case something changes for GL.

Also I went ahead and mlb'd WoL new weapon, no regrets, the upgrade to SS was worth it.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Woot! Got Eald'narche EX with Alexander tickets on JP! Also Aphmau is a god damn beast with her EX, can't wait till it comes to GL.

Also finally unlocked Far End of Dimensions and got 2 floors done so far.

For those who wondered like I did, here is what I found out about FEoD:

1. Entry is 30x 60/60+ characters.
    2. This is exactly like Heretics or if you have played FFRK, it's exactly Crystal Tower.
    3. Each monthly Tower is 1x 5-8ish stage Chaos fight, the characters used will be locked out of ALL future Tower fights, so choose carefully.
    4. You get 2x EX+ Weapon and Armor upgrade ingots per Tower.
    5. Towers will have gimmicks, for example, our first Tower: all enemies immune to magic, features 3x Trash stages, Rydia event boss with adds at start, and final stage is that self buffing Behemoth + Humbaba.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag