Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I hear night hold is fun, maybe I'll level a Fotm dps to play. What's Fotm right now?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I hear night hold is fun, maybe I'll level a Fotm dps to play. What's Fotm right now?
    Pretty much everything afaik.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Ret Pally is destroying everyone right now.

Anyone know if there are any plans to ever make reputation shareable on alts? I have like 40 exalted on my main (basically everything pre panda) and have no desire to do it again. I want to try out new classes but won't because there's too much to redo.

I really wish they could implement a moghouse job change like system but I know that's out of the question.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Anyone know if there are any plans to ever make reputation shareable on alts? I have like 40 exalted on my main (basically everything pre panda) and have no desire to do it again. I want to try out new classes but won't because there's too much to redo.

I really wish they could implement a moghouse job change like system but I know that's out of the question.
    No. I believe they specifically said they'd never do this so getting the exalted rewards would be unique.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

If you get the achievement and can buy the mounts/pets/etc then what's the big deal anyway? Everything account-wide for the most part.

It's mostly that if I do swap to a new class I don't really want to have to keep leveling my old main every time and grind rep with him just for the rewards. I would rather do it all on whatever I'm maining.

It's mostly that if I do swap to a new class I don't really want to have to keep leveling my old main every time and grind rep with him just for the rewards. I would rather do it all on whatever I'm maining.
    I will say though that the account wide achievements and new transmog system go a LONG way in tempting me into doing what you suggested. It may happen one day but for now I can't quite pull the trigger. If I do though I have both a level 90 and 100 boost waiting on me.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

The only things that don't transfer are the cumulative rep rewards. You don't have to keep leveling him.

EDIT: I mean like The Exalted title rewards. Not individual rep rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    The only things that don't transfer are the cumulative rep rewards. You don't have to keep leveling him.

EDIT: I mean like The Exalted title rewards. Not individual rep rewards.
    That's the thing. I'm a sucker for those "60 exalted rep" achievements and such, and form what i read it's not among all characters. If i"m reading it right I would have to keep leveling him to keep those going. I'll probably cave eventually because the idea of a hand to hand monk sounds fun and is really different than my BM hunter.

Although I may be misunderstanding you and all this is already possible.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I see what you mean. I'm actually the same way.

I will say it's very easy and pleasant to level up alts (or old mains in this case) to max level. Doesn't take more than a few days and after your new main is maxed out, you can very quickly boost your alts up to the same strength because everything is BoA.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    I see what you mean. I'm actually the same way.

I will say it's very easy and pleasant to level up alts (or old mains in this case) to max level. Doesn't take more than a few days and after your new main is maxed out, you can very quickly boost your alts up to the same strength because everything is BoA.
    Yeah since everything tranfers except the rep now it may be worth it. Honestly though knowing me if I made a new main I would probably try to be insane and regrind the rep. I've played since vanilla and been a hunter since BC so it would be hard to change, but the temptation is definitely there.

Also, I apparently have 80k gold. Is that decent these days or did inflation take over and make that like pennies.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Yeah since everything tranfers except the rep now it may be worth it. Honestly though knowing me if I made a new main I would probably try to be insane and regrind the rep. I've played since vanilla and been a hunter since BC so it would be hard to change, but the temptation is definitely there.

Also, I apparently have 80k gold. Is that decent these days or did inflation take over and make that like pennies.
    That's a good chunk. I think it's enough to buy a month of game time. Not sure what the token prices are these days.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

It's around 60k on US these days. Expect it to go up even more once they implement tokens being usable for b.net balance.

If you have multiple 110s with high ilvl followers you can still get a lot of gold from order hall missions (around 2k each with the bonus). It's not quite as ridiculous as WoD since you have to put in a little more work and they've condensed missions so you don't have as many at once, but if you're an altoholic it's easily sustainable. You can also do them from the mobile app so you don't even have to log in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet View Post
    It's around 60k on US these days. Expect it to go up even more once they implement tokens being usable for b.net balance.

If you have multiple 110s with high ilvl followers you can still get a lot of gold from order hall missions (around 2k each with the bonus). It's not quite as ridiculous as WoD since you have to put in a little more work and they've condensed missions so you don't have as many at once, but if you're an altoholic it's easily sustainable. You can also do them from the mobile app so you don't even have to log in now.
    Hmm. I would consider leveling up alts for gold bonuses. That's a solid idea to let me enjoy playing a non-hunter while also staying as a hunter main.

I made bank in pandaland with cooking supplies. I was able to buy 4 stacks of stuff for like 1g each, convert to another single stack of something else for 100-200g and just spammed the AH all day doing that. It was the first and only time I was able to really play the AH and since that well is definitely dry now I wasn't sure how to best get more money.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

They just implemented tokens for b.net balance today, so better decide fast if you're looking to snag one. They've already jumped from 60k to 70k in a few hours.

There's a site that lists the current rate for each of the realms if you want to keep an eye on it: https://wowtoken.info/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Ohh only 60k > 70k thats cute...fucking EU servers going from 116k > 131k, not actually live here yet but still picked up a few before it spikes even more when it does.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

So I have no friends, anyone down to pound out the 15 HoS games for the mount when it goes live?

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Ret Pally is destroying everyone right now.
    assassination rogue would like a word with you

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    So I have no friends, anyone down to pound out the 15 HoS games for the mount when it goes live?
    I'm interested. May be able to just play against the AI and knock them out. Can't remember how close I am to L20 for some other stuff either..