Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pabsteh Hirayama
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Yea, for the genji skin that's all I did was spam vs ai with pugs to get the skin. I'll be down to hook up for that sweet fiery mount.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Does anyone else follow the world first race?

Three major guilds quit in the last 24 hours (SNF, From Scratch and Midwinter) The AP grind is really taking its toll on the competitive raiding scene.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post

Three major guilds quit in the last 24 hours (SNF, From Scratch and Midwinter) The AP grind is really taking its toll on the competitive raiding scene.
    Nope. Heard some Russian guild won though.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by LidenbokValour View Post

I'm guessing a few of em will be back, as they quit before blizzard said that the new traits wouldn't be the ridiculous amount they were listed as in the first PTR builds

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Well SNF only disbanded cause their GM had a meltdown and collapsed the guild without telling anyone. I think most of their members are merging with some of the midwinter people to form a new guild or something.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Didn't someone snap over Gul'dan mythic video being released or some shit?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

Yeah, the guy that uploaded From Scratch's kill forgot to put the video on private, so it got leaked. Which pissed everyone off because of the gentlemen rule "You can only upload a end-boss kill vid when 5 people have killed it"

Exorsus was pissed because their video wasn't the first one, the community was pissed because of the broken rule even though it was clearly an accident. It was all a cluster fuck of bitching over a stupid fucking rule. I appreciate Exorsus want to be the first to upload it since they got the world first and it adds to the whole hype and I know it's all about preserving the competition for the remaining top 30 guilds, but fuck.

As a casual I was just happy to see the mythic phase, which was actually extremely underwhelming anyway. The mechanics were boring and there's no epic dialogue or epic visuals like Archimonde, I was expecting a bit more considering Sargeras himself literally took over Illidan's soul... At least we can look forward to seeing Argus in Kil'Jaeden's Mythic phase.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This isn't the Big Kills list.

All this "gentleman rule" and "preserving competition" crap can go blow itself.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Emerald Dream

To be fair, it has been one of those unspoken rules since I can remember, it's definitely not something exclusive to the Russians or to this specific situation. But this rule was made in a time where you had 3-4 different competitors per each region. So you had 3-4 NA guilds up against 3-4 EU guilds and then you had 1-2 Asian guilds as well. So the competition was fucking fierce, so even when the world first, second and third were taken. You still had like 10 guilds of the same caliber wiping on the same boss so it was exciting as fuck to watch. And just like actual sports, people rooted for certain guilds. So uploading a kill video early would shut down the race and make a lot of people and guilds angry, which would not bode well for your reputation which was valuable at this time, especially if you were competing. So it made a lot of sense.

But now it's the same 3 guilds fighting for world first and then the other guilds behind them are just normal guilds that are progressing in the content. So all the leak did was reveal the Mythic phase to a bunch of guilds that were still progressing on Elisande anyway. So it didn't effect the fucking race at all because the race was long over at this point. The top 3 competing guilds had killed it and so did a guild not even considered to be in the race.

So the only legit complaint was from Exorsus because they didn't get to upload their video first.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

#LTTP Just downloaded the game for the first time and it looks like I'll be making a character on Malorne so I can join a RL friend's guild. Battle.net account name is sixsouls if anyone wants to add.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Made 735k in the last 6 days on just flasks.

Feels fucking good

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

If any I cared enough to herb that much :/

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    If any I cared enough to herb that much :/
    I don't herb. Buy low priced herbs in bulk.

Spent around 340k. Made back almost 1.1m.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

F'ing Tichondrius.... Been trying for the past few hours to either clear him or try to get into a group just past him but having zero luck since I now can't go into fresh runs, and most of the others past him are doing tom-fuckery with the 'required' ilevels.

I really despise that they changed the "legendary" route from RF to Normal. This shit is zero fun when you spend more time waiting to do something then actually doing anything.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Love the ilvl 860's demanding you link AOTC to their run lol

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Love the ilvl 860's demanding you link AOTC to their run lol
    I think the place is just obscene, and this expansion keeps upping the level with each raid tier. Seven hours now, and I'm stuck on Elisand, with every group losing 5-6 people on the first wave of orbs. Maybe this is where I stop altogether with this expansion's raid nonsense, because I really can't be this inefficient with my time.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

To be fair, that's the hardest phase of that fight, but if that many people are dying to rings, they're either undergeared, doing the mechanic wrong (you can survive running through them on normal), or your healers are bad.

Maybe look for better pugs?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet View Post
    To be fair, that's the hardest phase of that fight, but if that many people are dying to rings, they're either undergeared, doing the mechanic wrong (you can survive running through them on normal), or your healers are bad.

Maybe look for better pugs?
    I meant P1, first orb ring, soon after adds spawn. I'd love to find better pugs, but there's no way to rate them until you've done a try or two, but it's all waiting to get an invite response or waiting to build each pug raid on every wipe. Probably not enough people familiar with the place yet, I suppose, but Tichondrius and Elisand are in a different league, and there's still Guldan. LFR will help in a few more weeks, and eventually it will just be out-geared. I figured a month in, this would be so bad.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Yeah, P1 is the hardest phase on normal Elisande. The only other nontrivial mechanic is coordinating bombs to not go off at the same time in P3, but DBM tells you what the times are on bomb debuffs. If you're not severely undergeared you can run right through the rings (especially with a personal CD) and be fine.

If you have a group that can meet the Star Augur enrage, your group should be viable to do the rest of the place.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Fucking hell; I failed The Black Market Journal shipyard mission at 86%, and it would have been the last Rare mission I needed for the achievement. I've been doing shipyard nearly since Legion launched, and only All Fel Breaks loose has been popping, for months. Guess I'll get my alts shipyards going since the time it takes for these missions to pop is just retarded.

Fuck.....