+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

I'm having a total brainfart on this; If i have a trinket from nighthold raidfinder, can another of that trinket drop from raidfinder again? Wondering if i can keep trying for a war/titanforged

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Yes.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Got pissed off people were standing around the world boss this week doing nothing, so i said fuck it and solo tanked it without a group on my Blood DK. Class is OP as shit for world questing.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

That fucking trailer

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I think they went and goofed on amount of supplies it takes to put a building up; that or low pop servers are screwed. When I finished up a couple of hours ago, we had 4% done for the mage tower, and 1% done for the Nether Disrupter. If these are only around for three days, once completed, these will be rare as hell to see.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

I hadn't considered that, but you're right. This will definitely need tweaking.

Along with a laundry list of other issues. I don't think there was a patch in recent memory that was so fundamentallly broken. Spells either half working or not at all, and the whole secret "mobs scale with ilvl" patch they stealth-added in. Hoo boy. Ion is getting roasted on the official forums.

Any other hunters HATE the change to the multishot animation? Because multishot doesn't hit everything in the animation and instead clusters near the current target it's annoying as hell to me.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Apparently mob HP is gonna scale with equipped ilevel. Reddit collectively shit its pants.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Any other hunters HATE the change to the multishot animation? Because multishot doesn't hit everything in the animation and instead clusters near the current target it's annoying as hell to me.
    Yeah. I was always paranoid before the change when using multishot. Now I am even moreso because I can't be really sure what I'm hitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Yeah. I was always paranoid before the change when using multishot. Now I am even moreso because I can't be really sure what I'm hitting.
    Exactly. I got pretty good at judging where the shots would go based off my current target, but I would also use where the arrows go to adjust if I were say, hitting the back mob causes me to miss all the ones in the front and adjust accordingly. Now I basically can't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Apparently mob HP is gonna scale with equipped ilevel. Reddit collectively shit its pants.
    They should at least scale the drops if they're going to scale health and damage.

Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    They should at least scale the drops if they're going to scale health and damage.
    They had a long blue post about this that highly implied that it's going to be adjusted down. Something a 25% upgrade in gear would see a 10% upgrade in scaled mobs. Currently that definitely isn't the case.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

They've got a decent point, though. For a while now, I've been doing exactly what they mention: using instant-cast spells on my Mage while questing in highly populated areas because anything with a cast time meant that I couldn't tag anything before it was dead.

I don't know that this will necessarily keep me from tagging with instants, but maybe I'll actually get to cast something else once in a while.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

DK's new Howling Blast update is pretty nice, though. The new animation shows more clearly the limits of the area of effect (sry hunters), and the updated sound has a satisfying 'fwump' noise added in.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Not a fan of the new item level scaling. Just feels like it mildly inconveniences specs that are already efficient at soloing while further penalizing specs that aren't.

Also, does it feel like Broken Shore feels rather small in comparison to Tanaan Jungle and even Timeless Isle? After completing the initial questline, everyone's funneled into the 4-6 WQs that are up or Sentinax farming. Should I assume there will be more content available as the weekly campaign progresses?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Fucking one hour wait trying to do the Heroic Cathedral for the campaign quest; I can get into a Mysthic and beat it faster then this BS, which I'd have done, if it was an hour wait to begin with, and not just 20 minutes that kept creeping up to one hour. What the actual fuck, Blizzard.

Also, I'll echo there isn't much to do on the Shores atm; I need to do it unlock flying but when it takes longer to implement a zone buff then it does for the buff to last, you've done something wrong in your game design. Next week at least will have the invasions going on in the other zones.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pabsteh Hirayama
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I finally got my third legendary on my pally, and it was the ring.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

LET OTHER PEOPLE BESIDES WARLOCKS TELEPORT PEOPLE, BLIZZARD.

FUCK.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

How time-consuming is it to get flying?