+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Feels gd awesome to be able to fly though. I can see why they don't want it in the beginning, but fuck it's nice to just fly over the ridge, instead of running half way across the zone the grounded way. This will make world quests so much quicker, especially the World PvP towers, which are about all I do outside of Broken Shores now; a few more days and I'll have the first prestige level mount.

Now to get exalted for the class mount...there's a grind; so are the wyrmtounge caches and items. 50K shards for one of the items he sells, and it's not even a mount. Keys are 2k each for a shot at a pet and toy. Orz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Feels gd awesome to be able to fly though. I can see why they don't want it in the beginning, but fuck it's nice to just fly over the ridge, instead of running half way across the zone the grounded way. This will make world quests so much quicker, especially the World PvP towers, which are about all I do outside of Broken Shores now; a few more days and I'll have the first prestige level mount.

Now to get exalted for the class mount...there's a grind; so are the wyrmtounge caches and items. 50K shards for one of the items he sells, and it's not even a mount. Keys are 2k each for a shot at a pet and toy. Orz.
    Apparently sometimes the chest has more shards in it. Some people have reported getting 50k shards...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

a buddy of mine got 19k, i walked out with 11k. this a good day

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

How do I do this help.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Also what's a good way to get a large amount of order resources, been doing wq's and I'm very far along on order/class hall quests. Since they reduced the time for class hall upgrades I'm burning through them fast.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

You can get 200 resources per blood of sargeras from the Dalaran trader. If you do WQs, putting bonus order resources equipment on a bodyguard will add up too (150 per WQ if you have both the epic and rare equipment).

Finally beat the healing artifact challenge. Hardest part was grinding out stage one attempts while hoping not to be screwed over by RNG. The resto skin doesn't even look that special, but it feels good to have it done.

Highmountain is actually playable now =D

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Stormheim is far worse. (I don't hate either zone though.)

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I didn't play WoD long, but every char I make, I do unlock the garrison for fast craft skill ups. I then learned they put heirloom relics in the ship missions, so I am slowly working on that on the side to get them eventually.

figured I'd ask if there was anything else I should unlock in draenor? How about MoP?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I didn't play WoD long, but every char I make, I do unlock the garrison for fast craft skill ups. I then learned they put heirloom relics in the ship missions, so I am slowly working on that on the side to get them eventually.

figured I'd ask if there was anything else I should unlock in draenor? How about MoP?
    GL with the shipyard. I've four characters, at Shipyard rank 3, and the only ones they ever get are the pet shark and Fell Breaks Lose. My main got the mount once, at the beginning, but is still chasing the achievement/hat. On the bright side, I've almost enough tokens to get Exalted on every rep, for Draenor flying, so there's that.

MoP has a lot of cosmetic items and Throne of Thunder has the most mounts per raid lockout instance, plus one on the dragon that spawns right outside, every 15 minutes, so if you are a collector, it's the place to hit up.

Got my artifact weapon scenario skin...about 30 attempts as an 893 BM hunter

10-15 attempts at ilvl 888
    10-15 attempts at ilvl 890 - I got super close on these but there's a soft enrage that was slowly catching up with me. There was one time I probably could have finished it but my nerves got the best of me.
    2 attempts at 893 - a LOT easier once I got 893. Although by this point I knew the fight inside and out.

Glad that's done.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Is this a good time to try playing wow as a fairly fresh person? I played for the first time ever about a month before legion came out and got a dwarf paladin to 100 through those weird FATE things and had no idea what I was doing.

why are NA legion $15 more than EU legion keys?

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Got my artifact weapon scenario skin...about 30 attempts as an 893 BM hunter

10-15 attempts at ilvl 888
    10-15 attempts at ilvl 890 - I got super close on these but there's a soft enrage that was slowly catching up with me. There was one time I probably could have finished it but my nerves got the best of me.
    2 attempts at 893 - a LOT easier once I got 893. Although by this point I knew the fight inside and out.

Glad that's done.
    I tried it at like 892 and said, "Fuck that guy." I'll wait until I can OP him, I don't need that kind of stress in my life.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

GL with the shipyard. I've four characters, at Shipyard rank 3, and the only ones they ever get are the pet shark and Fell Breaks Lose. My main got the mount once, at the beginning, but is still chasing the achievement/hat. On the bright side, I've almost enough tokens to get Exalted on every rep, for Draenor flying, so there's that.

MoP has a lot of cosmetic items and Throne of Thunder has the most mounts per raid lockout instance, plus one on the dragon that spawns right outside, every 15 minutes, so if you are a collector, it's the place to hit up.
    Thanks for the info!

I tried it at like 892 and said, "Fuck that guy." I'll wait until I can OP him, I don't need that kind of stress in my life.
    If you are also a BM hunter I'll note that I have the legendary pants. Without them it would have been MUCH harder or possibly impossible.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    If you are also a BM hunter I'll note that I have the legendary pants. Without them it would have been MUCH harder or possibly impossible.
    I am running frost mage this patch. Guy one shots me. I tried kiting but he seems to pick up speed over time.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    Is this a good time to try playing wow as a fairly fresh person? I played for the first time ever about a month before legion came out and got a dwarf paladin to 100 through those weird FATE things and had no idea what I was doing.

why are NA legion $15 more than EU legion keys?
    Lot of catch up mechanics right now so great time to play but they don't spoon feed you what or how to do it unfortunately, but it's easy to find.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I do pugs for NH Heroic, and yeah it's not great but I have gotten to kill Guldan at least twice, so it's not bad considering it's pugging.

This week however, I cannot seem to get a group who can kill Trillax, which is wtf insanely easy, but apparently this week all the pug melees have decided that they are absolutely not responsible for any cake on the floor unless it drops right on top of them.

Oh, and they don't give a shit about exploding robots. That's the three ranged players' job since the raid leader doesn't understand group make ups.

I am running frost mage this patch. Guy one shots me. I tried kiting but he seems to pick up speed over time.
    Oh I've read through this one (I think it's the same as marks hunter) and it's supposed to be very tough and, unlike BM hunter, has a very large dps check. I want to say the guides I saw recommended around 905 to do it.