+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

and the ring that increases autoattack damage by 10%.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Ah, that makes sense. I'm sitting here going damnit, I'm hitting the rotation, my stats are where they need to be, why is he shit? Oh well. It's alt #4. Fuck that one then.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Ah, that makes sense. I'm sitting here going damnit, I'm hitting the rotation, my stats are where they need to be, why is he shit? Oh well. It's alt #4. Fuck that one then.
    Well it's not really a rotation either it's a priority system.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

also, what stat are you stacking? contrary to popular belief, haste/mastery is the way to go, heavy on the haste part. 30% is the target

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Finally got my hidden artifact for frost mage.

About. Time.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

It took me literally 9 months to get it.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

fucking round, i solo tanked N NH while our priest solo healed it. with a group of 18. keep in mind, my tank weapon is exactly 36, and MAYBE 900 ilvl from just leftover shit from M+ ruuns. all in all, peeps were amazed/amused. that also being said, how the fuck other tanks manage to die to shit all the time blows my mind, as i went in on my first try to tank anything, EVER, and had no issues. we even cheesed skorp, lol

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Bears are fucking OP man. There's a reason they are taking Mark of Ursol away and we'll still be one of the strongest tanks.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think I like my outlaw rogue more than the druid but it seems really really really simple.. and the energy replenishment rate makes it feel like im just waiting on the energy to press 1 most of the time

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Finally got Draenor Flying on my account. I farmed up 24 Medallions, since just before Legion, then bought two more, and capped everything with Trading Post and DMF reputation buffs. I can now fly anywhere in the world again.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

my rogue got his legendary shoulders. i went from a ~750k opener to ~1.4M. I'm ilvl 883.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I dont hate the game but I just feel like I'm way too far behind to care much at this point until ffxiv stormbluud comes out. I did the artifact quest on my paladin for the holy relic and had no int weapon or accessories so that was real terrible. I think the npcs all died about 500x each and I had to zombie/leash all of the fights in the instance lol

The artifact power idea seems neat and I do enjoy doing the world quests + finding all the treasures but I have a hard time playing 1 character and even 1 job on the character at that so how the fk do you ever get nongimped alts if its so grindy per job

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    I dont hate the game but I just feel like I'm way too far behind to care much at this point until ffxiv stormbluud comes out. I did the artifact quest on my paladin for the holy relic and had no int weapon or accessories so that was real terrible. I think the npcs all died about 500x each and I had to zombie/leash all of the fights in the instance lol

The artifact power idea seems neat and I do enjoy doing the world quests + finding all the treasures but I have a hard time playing 1 character and even 1 job on the character at that so how the fk do you ever get nongimped alts if its so grindy per job
    There literally is no way of being behind at all right now due to catch up mechanics. You can send your alts artifact knowledge books to keep them within 5 knowledge of your main so they are never too far behind. My fresh 110 was ahead of my pre-patch main in ilvl, artifact research, artifact knowledge, and weapon traits within 3 days of hitting 110 and it is now my new main. You could have just bought an int weapon if you didn't have one.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm not sure I'm reading that right but thats saying if you put like 25 upgrades into a weapon on 1 class you can buy books that let you bump every other artifact up on your account to 20?

I wasnt aware that was a thing, neat

What do you buy the books with?

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Order hall resources. Catchup books cost 1k resources, are Bind on Account so you buy them on your main and send them to your alt, and according to Blizzard this works all way up to AK50 (with catchup books to AK45). It ends up saving you lots of resources on your alts as well.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm not 110 yet so I'm not exactly sure what you mean- say you buy the catch up book from 1-20 on your main, then you permanently have that 1-20 to use on every other character on the account without having to respend order resources?

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

The books are consumable, so you have to buy them for each alt you want to boost, but instead of having to spend 500x20 resources on the alt to get to AK20, you just buy the book for 1k resources on your main and send it to your alt. Your alt still has to be 110 and have unlocked order hall research to use the book.

IIRC there is an instant repeatable order hall research quest up to AK25 now (and then you have a Broken Shore quest introduced in 7.2 to unlock ranks past that).

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

You're not even 110 yet? Just level up and worry about everything else later. Do every quest in a broken isles zone before moving to another and when there is a legion assault going on go there and do those world quests.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

patch goes live, mid-krosus pull, servers divebomb

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

new raid. some of the fights are fun... some are fucking stupid