+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Why silence it though? Does Call of the Moon not work when silenced? Or Pleinilune?

also, something grants it an evasion boost. not sure which ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    PLD/WHM? I doubt it'll be worthwhile. HM might be if he tanks. Decent replacement for Gessho. MR would be fun if she summons a pet but she wont.
    HM will be a DD-NIN... And since the vid they released forever ago when these went into the dats had EV and GK both use their Empy WSs... I think it's a safe bet that all 5 will have Empy access.
    So HM will be a DD-NIN with CdC.

EV seemed like basically a whole PLD. Possibly August level. She also seems to have capped casting time. Flash, phalanx, holy2, sentinel, palisade, reprisal, CdC are the things I remember off the top of my head. I think enlight as well. Couldn't really see damage well enough to see how much, if any, DT she has. (so she'll likely be an August alternative, rather than his equal)
    TT looked about the same as Shantotto II, but I believe he was casting T5s instead of pumped up T1s. (his FC looked capped too)
    MR... I got nothing. She didn't really do anything in the vid except autoattack and WS.... which.... as a BST Trust... that's basically all she has. :/ (maybe they'll give her TH>1? but then that would invalidate THFs... I don't think I saw her using SA/TA... but maybe you can trigger that with positioning?)

80% sure EV will be the next one. (not sure if next month or the one after. They may be alternating a Ygnas Directive with AATrusts.)
    Divine Might cutscene order is: HM => TT => MR => EV => GK
    Which is also their MeritBC#.... as well as now their HP#...
    So if they started with GK (not alphabetically first or last), I'm betting they'll release them in descending numerical order.

Also: wonder if there will be anything for having all 5 of them. Fancy CS related to trading the cipher makes me thing something may happen with the last one. Though is likely just an extended "you caught them all" CS.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Assuming it's also kind of like the high tier version like GK is EV might have some of her unique ws which are pretty good. Hopefully Dominion slash since you know Arrogance incarnate gunna be gimped to uselessness. Also casts some whm self buffs, nas on self, diaga II and if we lucky Shield Strike.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Why silence it though? Does Call of the Moon not work when silenced? Or Pleinilune?

also, something grants it an evasion boost. not sure which ability.
    In the few dozen fights that I silenced the gnole, I did not see it use Call of the Moon. (I didn't see it mentioned anywhere)

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

also im sure it's common knowledge by now and it doesnt really matter anymore but he gets the eva boost from plenilune when on all fours

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6