BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It sounds like they maybe added the mount to The Moonlight Path. I don't know what other 'spoils' they could have added to it.

Figures pre-70 crafting is nerfed after I finished capping most of my subs. They need to buff synergy skillup rate, badly.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Under 70 synthesis skill up rate greatly raised. FUCK YES!!!! I still have to cap off Goldsmithing on my main and Woodworking on my mule.

Eh, I'm technically okay with Synergy skilling being "bad" since it's really cheap/easy to do with intentionally failing. Bigger issue is some crafts don't really have a good recipe to work with without investing in GP items or whatever.

Anyway, them spreading the AoE adjustment to all areas is hopefully good news. I'd ask if anyone ever mathed out the true effect, but I guess that's kinda difficult since we didn't have a "before" state with the Ambuscade mobs having switched. Possible now with outside sources, at least.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Eh, I'm technically okay with Synergy skilling being "bad" since it's really cheap/easy to do with intentionally failing. Bigger issue is some crafts don't really have a good recipe to work with without investing in GP items or whatever.

Anyway, them spreading the AoE adjustment to all areas is hopefully good news. I'd ask if anyone ever mathed out the true effect, but I guess that's kinda difficult since we didn't have a "before" state with the Ambuscade mobs having switched. Possible now with outside sources, at least.
    I agree. It was hard to gauge how significant the AoE adjustment was this past month in Ambuscade. Hopefully now we can get an better idea.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Everytime i start on a gil makin scheme SE nerfs it within a month. So i finally started skillin up a craft (I chose Gold). So i figured if the change they were going to make wouldnt screw me over it would be something that would no longer help me at all. and as luck would have it I just hit 70 goldsmithing a couple days ago lol. But at least it can help me on my subs. alchemy is at 63 and the rest dreadfully low so. least it didnt totally blow.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder what they mean by "greatly increased". If we're gonna start seeing skill ups on each synth that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post

Synergy is a stupid, pointless grind and the amount of people shouting for high level synergists (at least on Asura) would lead to think that people aren't leveling it.

Never said it was fun.

But if you really want to gripe about people not being able to find synergists, I'd say it speaks more of how poorly SE has treated crafting overall.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Odd they didnt mention the new 55 and 60 kits

They've done a fairly okay job addressing crafting lately, so why would I gripe? It's had a lot of adjusting while synergy has had nothing, outside of some new recipes here and there.

E: Sorry for the derail, although there really isn't jack shit to talk about when it comes to this update.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

No new ambuscade armor?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    No new ambuscade armor?
    Nope, just vouchers to get pieces from previous months.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Holy shit we get to ride Clawrars?!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    No new ambuscade armor?
    There will be a new set next month.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidFriend View Post
    Sorry for the derail, although there really isn't jack shit to talk about when it comes to this update.
    The dev team is wiping to the new Amsbuscade on their stream.. so that's something.. I guess..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFTNAsQq5dE

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Commskywalker View Post
    The dev team is wiping to the new Amsbuscade on their stream.. so that's something.. I guess..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFTNAsQq5dE
    Don't they always wipe?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

in freshly picked they almost beat the gnole. im guessin it was ve or something. it was just one player

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    in freshly picked they almost beat the gnole. im guessin it was ve or something. it was just one player
    "Almost" still = "wipe"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast