+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Last update:

Just got home and a neighbor informed me that the person upstairs got their eviction notice. Also animal control talk to them but didn't see any obvious abuse so they could only give them a warning. I recieved a legal document to sign in the mail which I have to send back in case they are called out again and can take legal action. Sucks that the dogs can't be taken but at least I will be able to sleep at night again. Been 3 months of this shit.

Glad to hear that they're at least being evicted. Sorry for the dogs, though. :/

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

sucks no arrest. can't have everything, I guess.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Yea, it's frustrating because those dogs are in for a rough life. But if it's not directly seen or obvious injuries then nothing can be done.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

When she's at work take a sawzall and cut a hole in the door so the dogs can escape.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Why is it ALWAYS dogs that get treated so badly? This kind of shit runs rampant in my city. They'll leave the poor things outside in the damn cold/rain/extreme heat and wont feed them for HOURS, and have them tied up to some tree on a real short leash. Never see the owner walk them, or bring them in. 24/7 barking. I don't know how many times we called Animal control. Don't buy a fucking dog if you have no intention to treat it well.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

QUOTE=Brill Weave;6789692]When she's at work take a sawzall and cut a hole in the door so the dogs can escape.[/QUOTE]

You know, I could probably get my neighbors to chip in this case. It's been that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
    Why is it ALWAYS dogs that get treated so badly? This kind of shit runs rampant in my city. They'll leave the poor things outside in the damn cold/rain/extreme heat and wont feed them for HOURS, and have them tied up to some tree on a real short leash. Never see the owner walk them, or bring them in. 24/7 barking. I don't know how many times we called Animal control. Don't buy a fucking dog if you have no intention to treat it well.
    Yes, it's incredibly infuriating. I can understand why the laws are this way, but goddamned do I wish an exception could be made sometimes. Well, the document I'm signing will follow them from now on so any future complaints will be given more credence.