BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

nah Keeper's tome

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah that wasn't a good choice imo. I melted them with Pecil RW and my own. Shellga and Magic Blink from KT are completely useless and the commands are ST.
    1 cast of Pecil RW almost kills the lesser ones and then you finish off the lower left knight with Saint Cross. Second set takes a bit longer but I decided to not RW with another character or I could've killed even faster.....that was stupid considering Pecil had his own BSB charged for the rest of the fight.
    For anyone struggling try with Pecil but you kinda need your own Shout and SG for this. A mix of AoE and ST commands is also recommended.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

I guess but w/e mastery is mastery

Needed 2 tries at U+. Just got stupid unlucky with status procs near the end of first attempt. Life Siphon and Pound get around the evasion issue, but since Gordon can't dance, landing FB/PBD can still be problematic.

U++ was just an exercise of hoping my phone didn't explode with all the glowy animations going on. Not needing a CM team was also welcome. Went Lightning with Bladeblitz and Life Siphon, Bartz with Tornado Strike and Life Siphon, Tyro with Meteor and Multi-Break, Porom with Curaja/Protectga, and Hope with Alexander/Bahamut. RW'd Shout. Had each wave dead within 3 rounds with Hope using the 2 Bahamut charges first then just going ham with Alexander and his BSSB. SG certainly helped and maintaining it wasn't an issue once the Trample spam kicked in.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

1/1 everything including CM. yawn (though i still haven't won the curada fight, womp womp)

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

w00t U+ down. summary listed her as being "not difficult, but very annoying" - 100% agree.

U++ ha no. I'll come back later; my patience is worn thin after that Lamia bullshit

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    w00t U+ down. summary listed her as being "not difficult, but very annoying" - 100% agree.

U++ ha no. I'll come back later; my patience is worn thin after that Lamia bullshit
    If you're going physical, look at abilities that don't have acc check (Pound and Life Siphon and such) and there are a lot of resist confuse accessories.

My 140 fight, he did nothing but buff himself. My 160, she charmed but it never landed.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

U+ was harder than U++ for me lol...

Beatrix's Knight Protector just destroyed those Black Knights.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

So turns out a rank 2 Aegis Strike + PCecil made this fight lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Ult+: With firion's axe, he and Red Hat Maria (from the keeper 2 banner) were my DPSes using shout. Only physical and the boss damage output is low.
    Ult++: I used a mage A team and a bunch of holy spells and summons so they dieded. The interesting part to me was that the lower left knight always has more hp and stats than the other dudes. On first glance this seems like a bad thing because he takes more single target firepower to burn, but it also means you can use AOE safely to clear waves and durdle around to rebuff with very little threat from the remaining mob.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

U++: Is Exhausting Polka worth honing to R2 for this battle? I feel like I wouldn't use it very often and we all know how wind orbs are. Maybe Protectga + Bartz SSB is enough?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i skipped the power breakdown dance for U++ in favor the armor one which was probably overkill. if you can multibreak, protectga, and get one other source of defense (either wall or bartz' would be fine), that should be sufficient imo. especially if you have a medica, you take so many hits you'll never be hurting for charge.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I don't have multi-break yet but I could make it R1. I'd be ok with that because it seems far more versatile than power breakdown dance, and doesn't cost wind orbs, although holy orbs make me sad too . R2 is sadly beyond my orb count at the moment.

I'll try that I think; Penelo can use it and her holy damage medica won't hurt either.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There are three waves and Multi Break R1 only covers 2. So you either bring Polka as well or you need a way to quickly clear one wave without waiting too much.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Without multi break/full break, make sure you have something to break resist and defense for medal conditions.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

w00t. first round was the most difficult due to RNG (STOP GANGBANGING PENELO ON TURN ONE YOU FUCKS) and setting up for rounds 2/3; once I got past that I melted face with Beatrix BSB. Pecil RW was not necessary and another medica or wall would have been far more useful.

as an aside, what I found neat about this battle is that it reminded me how useful lower-tier SBs can be. Faris's reverse wall and Bartz SSB saved the day even though I have BSBs for both.

here's what I ended up actually using, if anyone's curious:
    Spoiler: show

Faris's SB was Sea Lord's Broadside, infinitely more useful than BSB here. Beatrix BSB. Bartz SSB. Ramza Shout. Penelo heal. R4 Curaja and I had one use left; that worked out just about perfectly. I forgot to redo my accessories which is why Penelo is wearing... whatever that is, and Bartz has the anti-confuse charm (for Lamia)