Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Everyone in this thread is Dr. Kelso, and Psion is the obese girl in the bed

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Move to NY and hold a change cup outside the subway. I swear every time I pass this guy he prolly makes more money than me with his cup always filled up.

OP is a year older than me.

I teach kids half his age who have their shit figured out better. They're going on a university careers fair this morning.

Consider teaching? Oh wait, need a bachelor's and to neither actively despise working with people nor need a little lie down to refresh yourself after interacting with another human being.

I wish I could help you, but I'm not sure you're listening. If your BA is "pending," feckin' un-pend it as quickly as possible. Then you've no excuse for the "BA or gtfo" jobs. If you want to do something you enjoy, but don't have to concentrate on and can spend your time daydreaming, then I've got this great bridge I'd like to sell you.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I am glad the majority feels the same way.

I'm just going to post related to semi-related pics

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Well this thread has taken a turn towards hilarity.

I feel bad for spending like 2 hours typing a post about my life and my similar situation/age now because I don't feel like this dude is even capable of learning anything from it. Not even sure he's reading the shit people are posting unless they're actively trying to kick his ass rather than give advice from a neutral perspective.

I mean if you don't know what you want to do you just have to figure out something you can stand to do until you do finally figure out what you want to do, there's no magical answer.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obev View Post
    OP is a year older than me.

I teach kids half his age who have their shit figured out better. They're going on a university careers fair this morning.

Consider teaching? Oh wait, need a bachelor's and to neither actively despise working with people nor need a little lie down to refresh yourself after interacting with another human being.

I wish I could help you, but I'm not sure you're listening. If your BA is "pending," feckin' un-pend it as quickly as possible. Then you've no excuse for the "BA or gtfo" jobs. If you want to do something you enjoy, but don't have to concentrate on and can spend your time daydreaming, then I've got this great bridge I'd like to sell you.
    It's not a BA pending. It's an AA he apparently could get by accident. It happens sometimes when you have students spending years taking random, unfocused courses. Counselors receive pressure from the state to get people the fuck out with degrees and they realize they can work some transcript magic to turn 5 years of bullshit into a single 2-year degree in humanities or whatever.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Well this thread has taken a turn towards hilarity.

I feel bad for spending like 2 hours typing a post about my life and my similar situation/age now because I don't feel like this dude is even capable of learning anything from it. Not even sure he's reading the shit people are posting unless they're actively trying to kick his ass rather than give advice from a neutral perspective.

I mean if you don't know what you want to do you just have to figure out something you can stand to do until you do finally figure out what you want to do, there's no magical answer.
    I felt bad too but then I realized it was more for my own benefit - reminding myself what my goals are, how to get there, why I do what I do, how far I've come from the piece of shit I used to be, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7