BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Askar this month

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Mnejing pdt gets changed to dt and it's effect increased oh boy dats the stuff. ws potency of the empress and her autos gets increased yay but they were beyond horrible before so probably still wont be good.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Mnejing pdt gets changed to mdt and it's effect increased oh boy dats the stuff. ws potency of the empress and her autos gets increased yay but they were beyond horrible before so probably still wont be good.
    PDT- > DT- .. and I guess it was just a visual for the shield before? ^^;; Coulda' sworn I've seen Mnejing block stuff before.
    -------------------

Probably the biggest thing from the patch notes:

The following items may now be delivered to other character on the same account.
    Cotton Coin Purse / Linen Coin Purse / Heavy Metal Pouch / Pluton Case / Beitetsu Parcel / Boulder Case / Pluton Box / Beitetsu Box / Boulder Box / Aged Box (Bayld) / Frayed Sack (Pel) / Frayed Sack (Fer) / Frayed Sack (Tau)

At last, we can mule them :3

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    PDT- > DT- .. and I guess it was just a visual for the shield before? ^^;; Coulda' sworn I've seen Mnejing block stuff before.
    -------------------
    yeah meant dt not sure how my comment got to mdt just noticed it. Not sure could've been the weird ghetto monster blocking which was actually guard before?

luzah looks like might be an even better skillchain buddy than before

BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    BG Level

Depends. Grisly Horizon is AoE. He seemed to use that the most when I used him in the past. Still good for single mob situtations I guess. Mnejing best tank now if you don't have August?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Well says they adjusted the logic to so maybe that changed too? Though iirc he was trying to setup skillchains so what he used most really depended on what you were doing.

Mnejing will really depend on potency but I'm guessing it will probably end up being a more well rounded tank. Better than August at magic but not as good as Amchuchu better against physical than Amchuchu but not as good as August. Also probably depend on it's unique ws

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Check version up.... devs went to fight Orobon and got their asses completely handed to them too fast for me to be able to see much other than most the non nm only moves.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

._. The dev run thru Ambuscade has me simultaneously laughing and scared.

* Has spikeflail-type move which hit them pretty hard. (So, don't poke the butt.)
    * AOE charm that turned 'em into crabs for the duration.
    * Didn't catch which moves applied them, but saw sleep/silence/plague.
    * When all were charmed or dead, NM regen'd to full HP...

Should be a fun month. ^^ (As in, actually fun/challenging, not faceroll easy like the wolf.)
    Only thing I'm nervous about is the chance given to be a jerk and purposely cause wipes >.>;;;
    Hopefully, it is not super magic resistant so mages will have something to do.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Assgear looks like well ass.

Assuming it's like other Orobon those all line up with normal moves it does with the exception of the charm having a costume yay. Should be able to stop lantern/lamp moves by destroying the lamps

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

None of the Flamma set looks good for anything lol

giving it acc/macc is a terrible choice. I'm still gonna get it cuz I need muh HMP's to finish Idris.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Having not completed AAGK ROE, checked Jamal for AAEV and he wont give quest.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Having all trusts I didn't get quest either. Just tells me to come back later

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You need to speak with him at least once after having received AA GK to get his victory dialogue about that, zone, then talk to him again.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Assgear looks like well ass.

Assuming it's like other Orobon those all line up with normal moves it does with the exception of the charm having a costume yay. Should be able to stop lantern/lamp moves by destroying the lamps
    From what it looked like in the vid, I'm guessing there may be a timed element to the lamps breaking/regrowing since it seemed to be similar timing to the wolf changing stances (~2min between phase changes) and I didn't see them use any big ws to break the lamps at all.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    You need to speak with him at least once after having received AA GK to get his victory dialogue about that, zone, then talk to him again.
    thats annoying, but it worked.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Intense is vs rdm Poroggo. Killing toads counts for it as well and does for regular objective. Tried to zerg it on easy like I tend to do to try things out and it died to fast to really see much. Died to like 6 tegmina buffets. Used chainspell and t4/5 spells

Tried again on hard and looked like a blm spamming t4 agas. Was going great until I got hit by some AoE calling quenching hammer. I was at around 15' or so it does have decent range and the damage is massive. I'm talking even my autos took 1300-2300 dmg while my trust took the most at 17100 lol

Edit: All right tried again. Even more massive dmg. Like first one one shotted my auto fully dtd up and then when I got into range enough to see dmgs up to 20k on one of my characters lol. And it's 30' range. Hard to say for certain but it looked like it triggered by ws during it's casting

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Regular ambuscade orobon gains pretty good chunk of dt at lower health (<25%?). Doing 1k+ crit/20-25k reso when it was closer to full health and did 600 crit/6k-8k reso tops at lower health. This seemed to have happened after deathgnash. It tried to use bewitching lantern (the charm move) again a few seconds before the current charm wore.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Anyone having trouble downloading the update? I keep getting an error trying to download 47.Dat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast