1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 21 hours, 20 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 2 hours, 39 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 14 hours, 20 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 19 hours, 39 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

YES ALEX1-3/5-7 BATTLE THEME!

edit: oh... that was the last song . . . . . that felt underwhelming

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It did. Though when you think about it they did Thorsan, Fractal, Levi, Titan, Sephirotx2, Ravana, and Locus. Pretty good set for having minimal downtime between them. Granted the drummer looked sweaty as fuck when they took a quick break.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Doesn't Urianger have some spell over the waking sands? Tattoo can go poof

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

3.45 Live Letter details
    Spoiler: show

• The team is looking into making players’ job choice have some sort of effect in the story.
    • The team is working on letting players bring three squadron members into dungeons, but not all dungeons will be doable like this. Some more interaction with squadron members might also be added in fuure patches.
    • New Paissa house exterior models were showcased.
    • If everything goes well, the Egi glamour system is going to be ready for patch 3.5. It’ll start with Carbuncle’s colors, and then will extend to the other Egi. In following patches there could be more like Ramuth and Sepiroth.
    • The team will look into decreasing the cooldown for the dueling circle.
    • Alexander Creator Savage gear isn’t dyeable because the team focused its resources on actually making different models. That said, they’ll see what they can do about making it dyeable, even if the team is proud of its work on the set.
    • Outfits and a new flying chair mount for the All Saints’ Eve and Starlight Celebration seasonal events were showcased.
    • It’s hard to explain whether the next raid will be as difficult or more than the latets tier of Alexander, due to the new level cap, the new actions and many battle system changes. Players will be in a different place, so future raids will be hard to compare to the current ones. The level of difficulty might end up being similar, but they’re thinking to add something extra for people that want more challenge. That said, they want to do something that is fun for everyone.
    • Yoshida-san understand why people would want more control on the wondrous tales (using second chance points to move the stickers), but if they granted that, the prizes wouldn’t be as great because everyone would be able to get them easily.
    • The team could probably implement a way to make it appear that you can look outside from your apartment. They’re going to think about it. Yet, it’s probably impossible to have actual balconies or windows and actually look outside. That’s because all the rooms are in a different area than the outside.
    • Airship workshops won’t be added to apartments or private housing. They’re specifically created for free companies. Free company crafting content will be updated further. Giving it to single players would defeat the purpose of granting it to free companies.
    • From patch 3.5 on, the team decided to change things up for dungeons and instances so that they will surprise players. For instance 3.5’s alliance raid will start on an airship. Mr. Ozma is creating the final boss.
    • The team wants to look into fixing the fact that you can’t rewatch cutscenes with different dialogue options, but it might take time, and it could be difficult. Yoshida-san will ask the QA team if it’s possible to allow players to completely replay the story, but no promises have been made.
    • Currently the team is working on making the bunny suit available for males. They already finished working on the ass.
    • With patch 3.45 the Palace of the Dead will go down to level 200. There will also be new weapons. A ranking based on different factor will be implemented. Some screenshots of the new floors were showcased, and they’re really challenging. New bosses will appear as well. One of the bosses has been hinted to be Nybeth from Tactics Ogre.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/10/...more-revealed/

Live stream and official caps in the spoiler.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Nybeth from TO eh...

I still say it's probably going to end up one of these:

Kinda like we've gotten a few variations of the Drvger thing lol.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Did they hint or show DRK at last year's fan fest? For some reason I had my hopes up that they would reveal the new jobs the other day. Guess we have to wait for some other festival/conference?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

He wore a Batman tshirt I'm pretty sure

Edit: Wore a 007 tshirt at some point too for Machinist

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Currently the team is working on making the bunny suit available for males. They already finished working on the ass.
    Answering the important player questions.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    He wore a Batman tshirt I'm pretty sure

Edit: Wore a 007 tshirt at some point too for Machinist
    Yeah he wore a 007 T-shirt at one point during the EU fanfest

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

He also made 007 poses too!

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Wouldn't rule out the red chick being a Yda flashback, too. Suppose we'll see.
    lorebook states Yda fled Ala Mhigo with her sister. doesn't actually say what happened to her sister. It could be her.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You can clearly see in the trailer that this woman and the WoL know each other. Even if Yda's sister shows up in 3.5 there won't be enough time to build a proper relationship between the two. They'd also have to be twins and I don't think that's stated anywhere.

I wish they give the fanfest attendees free stream archive footage... I want to rewatch the pvp tournament

a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    You can clearly see in the trailer that this woman and the WoL know each other. Even if Yda's sister shows up in 3.5 there won't be enough time to build a proper relationship between the two. They'd also have to be twins and I don't think that's stated anywhere.
    You can also clearly see that Derplander has spent a lot of time wherever he is so I don't know how you can preclude the possibility of it being Yda's sister based solely on the fact that we haven't met her yet. I also don't see how you can assume they'd have to be twins when we've never (legitimately) seen Yda's face.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    You can also clearly see that Derplander has spent a lot of time wherever he is so I don't know how you can preclude the possibility of it being Yda's sister based solely on the fact that we haven't met her yet. I also don't see how you can assume they'd have to be twins when we've never (legitimately) seen Yda's face.
    We saw Yda's face back in 2.55. If this new character is her sister they must be twins because they look almost identical.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Heh, like lore stopped them from doing anything other than logical gameplay design decisions ;p

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'd be willing to bet money that Yda isn't her real name and that'll be the big 'O shit' reveal in 3.55.

Along with her face.

wait a sec. i thought yda's sister (spoiler ahead)

was revealed to be livia, the white armored bitch that was gaius' lover? didn't yda even aknowledge that you killed her sister who was twisted by the garleans?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You are thinking of the butch chick no?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Livia? Because her sister is Lucia (Aymerics knight)