1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 15 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 8 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 8 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 hours, 52 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Do the turrets have additional immunity than fairies? In A11S/A12S if I put my fairy in front of the boss they die quickly from cleaves.
    Not to my knowledge..but unless I'm playing MCH I don't really pay attention to those things and i haven't done MCH much this round end-game wise.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Do the turrets have additional immunity than fairies? In A11S/A12S if I put my fairy in front of the boss they die quickly from cleaves.
    I believe fairies get AoE reduction but turrets get some additional AoE ignore on top of that.

But in practice, you wouldn't be using Bishop on anything that does cleaves capable of hitting it, because those targets are essentially all bosses and you'd be using Rook instead. For the most part, against non-bosses turrets will ignore anything that doesn't have knockback.

If Bishop really got hit by cleaves from trash it would require so much micromanagement as to be effectively unusable.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...874bf898dd4367

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Pre-order Announcement

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood pre-orders are set to begin on Tuesday, January 24, 2017! In advance of this, we'll be offering everyone a detailed look at the collector's edition, and other pre-order bonuses in this special broadcast!

We will also cover various points to keep in mind when pre-ordering, so be sure to check it out.

Date & Time

Friday, January 20, 2017 at 4:00 a.m. (PST)
    URL

* The URL will be posted in the near future.

---

f-f-four... four in the morning?!

I mean I'll get up, pre-order, and go back to bed, but... ugh. whyyyyyyy. is this because JP time?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

They generally do things late afternoon/evening their time so yeah.

While I won't be pre-ordering till I hear A LOT MORE about SB, I await the warzone that will be SE store come the 20th.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

Fair enough. 95% sure I will pre-order the CE because a) Syldra + Bartz and b) I know I'll want to play RDM when it comes out, regardless of how the job actually works. I mean it's RDM, I can't not play it.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I want that Lapras mount.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jahaudant Rivea
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    I mean it's RDM, I can't not play it.
    Just as planned.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

pre-orders open at 12:00 PM PST today... 40 minutes from now.

to CE or not CE, that is the question :/ $20 for Butz, chicken knife, and Syldra, hmm...

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

At least we know where most of those un-delivered 1.0 cloth maps went.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

How big is it?

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I went ahead and ordered from the SE shop but I didn't see anything on the store that it was SE shop exclusive like they usually do with items like this. Here's hoping it lands on Amazon/BB so I can get 20% off of this insanely priced CE that I absolutely cannot live without.

Seha; it's just over 7"

Quote Originally Posted by Destinye View Post
    At least we know where most of those un-delivered 1.0 cloth maps went.
    Was that a thing? I just remember mailing in for my "birth certificate" in the 1.0 CE.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looks like Samurai will be the second job. Considering the General/Commander in Heavensward was a DRK.

EL - Airship Pirate
    Airship Captain of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aero Ashwind
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Totally dropped the $200 for the CE box. As much as I didn't want to spend that much, I have every FFXIV collectors edition released so far... no reason to stop now. ; ; Also <3 <3 <3 Yoshitaka Amano, he is one of my favorite artists.

I am really excited for the launch of Stormblood. Deep Dungeon shows that they are actually creating successful unique content. The new Ivalice themed 24-man series is really exciting and leaves me wondering how they are planning on integrating it. A small part of me wishes for some massive reveal the world of Ivalice and Hydaelyn end up being one and the same! As a huge Ivalice fan this would be an earth shattering reveal lol.

Really glad to see a lot of the things that are happening with FFXIV, and overall I am enjoying the game a lot. At this point my only major complaint sits with the boring itemization... but I am beginning to start seeing past that.

Here is to a great 2017 and beyond!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Fuck Ivalice. Seriously, I've hated FFT ever since I was a kid. I was once playing for 10 hours without saving, grinding JP to unlock Teleport for some of my characters and then got into a random encounter in Lesalia Plateau vs 8 lv.99 Calculators. Orlandu was on Time Mage or some bullshit and I didn't have any strong units with (all unarmed so I could make them hit eachother for easy JP). Anyway, everytime I killed one, they just Level 3 Raise 2'd themselves, and they were rocking me with Level/Height Holies and Flares. It was bad.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

You didn't save your game for 10 hours so the entire world is dumb?

ok

Jokes aside though I can understand your frustration with that fight lol, but Ivalice is great and I'm pretty hyped for it in 4.0

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Ophannus View Post
    Fuck Ivalice. Seriously, I've hated FFT ever since I was a kid. I was once playing for 10 hours without saving, grinding JP to unlock Teleport for some of my characters and then got into a random encounter in Lesalia Plateau vs 8 lv.99 Calculators. Orlandu was on Time Mage or some bullshit and I didn't have any strong units with (all unarmed so I could make them hit eachother for easy JP). Anyway, everytime I killed one, they just Level 3 Raise 2'd themselves, and they were rocking me with Level/Height Holies and Flares. It was bad.
    Fuck YOU. No Kain avatar can save you from your horrible opinion! Save your goddamn game!

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I still dream of a full Ivalice mmo.

I wanna be a Gria.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I came to like Ivalice more through FF12, my favorite FF game, than from Tactics (which is also good though). I imagine the 24man will be like a portal to an alternate dimension type thing, and hopefully we'll get to meet characters of Ivalice races. It'll be fun.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

pls to make Viera playable Yoshi P

it won't happen, but omg if it did