1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 9 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 13 hours, 50 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -4 hours, -51 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
    Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I got it and have finished the Heavensward Main Scenario. Granted I only finished it like 3-4 weeks back so it's possible I hadn't when they scraped their data. I also got another email this morning with the launch trailer in and telling me to pre-order Stormblood

Ah. I got one even though I had beaten 3.55 and preordered a few days before, but maybe that mailing list was made a while back.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I didn't get it and haven't finished msq on either toon yet lol.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I should have used that free login period when I could. Now I don't wanna sub just to finish stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Seha View Post
    I should have used that free login period when I could. Now I don't wanna sub just to finish stuff.
    Eh, just sub on Tuesday/Wednesday if you're planning to come back for the early access Stormblood. I believe the game will be down on Thursday.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

30 days are 30 days. If you subscribe five days earlier then your 30 days run out five days earlier, so I don't think it's a big deal. (And if you subscribe for 3 or 6 months, those five days are a rounding error.)

It's not like SE bills everyone on the first of the month.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    Spoiler for the spoilery trailer
    Spoiler: show
    I hope the Yshtola thing is just bait. But they said they wanted make Zenos seem like a big prick, so is Zenos actually offs her, it'd make sense and make everyone despise him.
    Remember how people complained because they killed Aymeric in the 3.1 trailer?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Some supposed leaks from the E3 preliminary patch notes. Most of it sounds like it could be plausible but at the end of the day I find it hard to believe it would be real considering those patch notes are probably under lock and key. Not gonna list it all but if you're interested PM me I guess.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I saw a screenshot of stuff that looked legit. Both primals looks like they'll be tuned to the same difficulty/usefulness.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I saw a screenshot of stuff that looked legit. Both primals looks like they'll be tuned to the same difficulty/usefulness.
    yea the primal stuff is what got me the most. really hope it's true coz id hate to see another bismarck/ravana situation

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The primal stuff, 100% exp boost for anything below 60, the guaranteed gear drop for your job for dungeons above level 51 all sound nice.

But yeah, will believe it all when I actually see it in the actual patch notes. Seems like this expansion has a lot of QoL improvement focus which is very welcome

Edit:
    Spoiler: show
    Ixion mount from an Ixion mega boss fate should be fun >_>... if it's true

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    100% exp boost for anything below 60, the guaranteed gear drop for your job for dungeons above level 51 all sound nice.
    I'm pretty sure these two were already said officially in live letters. The latter definitely was. So quite credible, really.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I haven't seen anything posted or mentioned unless I am blind, anything in regards to achievement points made in 4.0?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Not to beat a dead horse, but has anything been said about the addon support that was 'supposed' to come out for 4.0 (mentioned back in the 3.3 live letter I believe?), as disappointingly limited as it'll be?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Not to beat a dead horse, but has anything been said about the addon support that was 'supposed' to come out for 4.0 (mentioned back in the 3.3 live letter I believe?), as disappointingly limited as it'll be?
    yeah

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...91633656971182

Q: Are there any customization options available in the future for class gauges, or customization options for other parts of the UI, for example, the raid or duty group of players? If there aren’t any game-enabled customization options available is there any consideration in allowing addons?

A: In terms of the job gauge itself, at the launch of 4.0 Stormblood, the only thing you can customize will be the location of where the gauge is shown and the size of it. But, a task for our future updates, we are trying to make a simplified version of each gauge. So that if you don’t require the entire gauge to be shown and you want a more simplified version you can switch to that.

In terms of addons, a lot of people have mentioned about being able to have a DPS meter and a lot of people have also gone against that, so I’ve given up on it <laughs>. In terms of UI customization, you might be familiar with the grey-color based UI and we’ll make it so that our players can choose which one to display on your screen and we intent to provide more UI skins.
    TLDR get fucked

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

as far as QOL stuff goes, I'd be fine with zero addon support if they'd just implement a reasonable glamour system. Can you cut/paste WoW's transmog already pls

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    as far as QOL stuff goes, I'd be fine with zero addon support if they'd just implement a reasonable glamour system. Can you cut/paste WoW's transmog already pls
    Even XI has it better than this and that's saying a lot

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wish they would cut and paste WoW's garrison mission system over the retarded squadron thing they put

I feel like they tried to copy it and completely missed the mark

I don't understand why we need squadrons ON TOP of retainers on TOP of the ship mission things.