1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 6 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 17 hours, 52 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 23 hours, 7 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Burningthought View Post
    Props to whoever is responsible for the clean site design. And thank God it's not black on white.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

To go with the Job guide, full notes are up too

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...e7c51abfa95055

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

they did increase enmity for all tanks aggro skill. Knowing SE though probably 0.5x more.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

I don't play healers but all those SCH nerfs/changes seem pretty heavy-handed to me. Particularly the increased Adloquiem cost compared to AST's shield.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I don't play healers but all those SCH nerfs/changes seem pretty heavy-handed to me. Particularly the increased Adloquiem cost compared to AST's shield.
    All hail King AST, baby.

But yeah, both SCH and WHM got the shaft and AST is still sitting pretty. SCH does get that +15% crits buff and I understand the nerfs to their dots was probably in line with SMN. But AST is better at buffing and shielding and generally everything at this point, so it makes little sense to nerf SCH's shielding capabilities even more. Yoshi can tell people to calm down all he wants, but unless the new endgame content is going to require healers to be curing absolutely constantly, AST is in a far better place than the other two. It makes me wonder how in touch with the way people actually play healers the team who was balancing this shit is.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I just think it's hilarious that we got 1 less job and no tank/healer so that they could spend more time "balancing existing tanks and healers". Went great. What happened, did they play with AST and PLD then run out of time to work on the others....?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Dat arrapago reef dungeon

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Awww, heavy thrust still exists.

As does Straight Shot, but at least there's an extra purpose to keeping that up (to activate the level 70 skill)

lolClericStance ... 5% pretty much rules it out for a precious slot compared to the other actions, depending on activity.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

For most content healer actions are gonna be pretty much locked to protect, lucid dreaming, esuna, swiftcast and largesse.
    5% isn't enough dps to lose any of those slots for, unless you're counting on the 2nd healer always having protect (which I wouldn't).

Of course you can switch it around in a premade party, but 95% sure this is what I'll be running with randos. There's the possibility that healing has been tuned up enough that you can drop largesse for cleric's though, but I wouldn't risk it at the beginning when everyone's new to content and not several ilvls overgeared.

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    I just think it's hilarious that we got 1 less job and no tank/healer so that they could spend more time "balancing existing tanks and healers". Went great. What happened, did they play with AST and PLD then run out of time to work on the others....?
    Still probably better this way than if they'd spent the time adding another tank and healer. Two tanks (PLD would still be worthless) and three healers competing for one party slot each would've just been dumb.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

At this point, I don't want them to ever add a 4th tank. They're too incompetent at even achieving the easy-mode relative balance they had with 3.X DRK and WAR as being good and nearly perfect, respectively, to bring PLD up to par with. They opted for this shitshow. They actually thought what we got on the media tour, and nearly unchanged for launch, was a good idea. lol

Do they even play their own game?

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Shit's up.

The World is currently full...

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Balmung hard mode log-in boss time.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I already cant figure out how to turn the gauge off.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

According to what I've been reading(more so on the tank forums at the OF), DRK is the worst class in online gaming history.

I saw the changes myself and it didn't surprise me and I feel indifferent about it. Coming from a career DRK.

Although I can say, SE stuck to their work ethic of buffing the hell out of something and nerfing the shit out or something else.

AOEs for all jobs appear be nerfed. There seems to be clear indication that big pulls are to be discouraged, which is a turn around from before.

Pro's Pet
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

My brain heat gauge reached max lv after reading those guides, that was too much to take in at once.

Also I don't play blm so that's probably the reason, but I found its gauge explanation pretty confusing.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Oh my god the ast quest.
    Spoilers, obviously.

Spoiler: show

There is a character who is a geomancer. New job soon?

Also this:

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Has anyone found the level 50 gear vendors in any town?

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

Everyone who plays this, enjoy the 2 months worth of content before getting bored and unsubbing

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Going to be 2 months just to get past Raubahn, got plenty of content after that!