1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 37 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 5 days, 19 hours, 22 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 14 hours, 37 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50
    Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I'd say save your judgements and concerns about MP once people are maxed gear 310 and running susano and lakshmi. Really hard to call it right now with most people running white gear in dungeons and getting the shit kicked out of them due to such lacking defense.

Brokage
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    I'd say save your judgements and concerns about MP once people are maxed gear 310 and running susano and lakshmi. Really hard to call it right now with most people running white gear in dungeons and getting the shit kicked out of them due to such lacking defense.
    BUT IT'S HQ!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Haven't played whm yet, is there a joke reason for saying that? I don't run out of mp on AST either because managing mp is easy but like... do people usually run out of mp?
    I do when tanks pull Ala Mihgo ect like they're in Sohm Al HM.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Is there a different type of hunt seals at 70, or are we still using Centurio seals?
    And are Centurio seals used for anything besides fluff (mount speed, orchestrion, etc.)?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    Is there a different type of hunt seals at 70, or are we still using Centurio seals?
    And are Centurio seals used for anything besides fluff (mount speed, orchestrion, etc.)?
    T6 materia for 400 each

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    You also get T6 from trading in Cracked Clusters and Crystals (A/S Ranks SB zones) to the Goblins in Reach or Idleshire (I think, maybe only Reach though.) Ala Mhigo dungeon also drops V/VI.