1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 11 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 12 hours, 29 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 5 hours, 29 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53

Tried expert roulette earlier today as SCH, I like the aetherflow and excog changes. At least I don't feel underpowered anymore. Miasma II is a nice bonus.

Running Hell
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    So aside them nerfing Astro Cards and making balance the new lolcard, is SCH buffed enough to be actually good again? Because it was extremely underwhelming at 70

I don't even get the point of using balance now since when its spread your looking at a 2.5% dmg increase? meh.
    Translation notes make it look like bole is up to 20% but i assume that was a mistranslation and it was really reduced from 20% to now 10%. (I honestly forgot how much dmg reduction it provided)
    Bole was 20% before, it wasn't changed. Balance is still the best DPS card (5% AoE not 2.5%, AoE cuts potency in half not a quarter) barring potential synergy with MNK and BRD due to crit procs. Now at least if you don't get Balance you aren't losing as much DPS and you have 3 possible cards to use to boost party DPS instead of 2.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

AST changes ought to help normalize their card DPS in the offchance you got fucked trying to keep a consistent flow of Balance/Arrow going prior.

That said, Balance's ST 20% was fucking stupid with 4.0 DPS numbers compared to 3.0. Giving me a third card option to up DPS feels like a worthwhile trade-off since the worst-case scenario is now just Ewer or Spire Redrawing into the other when you have an RR you like. It also makes Sleeve Draw more powerful as a result with being able to unSpread again.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Yeah, I don't mind the balance change at all tbh. It doesn't feel like a nerf because spear is so much better now.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

SCH boost to Indomitability is really nice. Excogitation is a big jump but you still have to time it to be useful. It is, but competing with PLD and fairy healing gets annoying at times. Miasma II is a nice boost.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    Where's that new music at?!
    (I assume it's the Neo Exdeath theme that was said to be hiding in the files?)
    The only new music added were to the Orchestration section which added 1.0 City State themes and ..idk the name of it but the Settlement/Ninja Quest music you hear a bit like at House of the Fierce for example.