BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I watched the Before you Buy video and I know I'll play the shit out of this game. The problem is I just got Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete. I also got a craving to play Fallout and modded the shit out of FO3 GOTY. I only played that on 360 and only beat one of the DLC.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

I tried fishing for legendary fish for about 1 hour before I realized I need special lures and not regular bait. . . still fun. Camp loaded with bluegills!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I haven't gotten to the fishing part, yet, so I just fish with a bow and arrow.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I laughed hard at Arthur giving John shit about not knowing how to swim, referencing how you can’t go in water in RDR1 without dying.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I watched GB's discussion on the game yesterday and they mentioned that there is some crazy stuff to be found up north. So I spent all of last night exploring the north, they're not wrong. Big cauldron with a bubbling silver-colored liquid, sure, I'll drink from that. What could go wrong?

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I HATE how crowded Saint Dennis is. I can’t ride a horse through town without running over someone and getting a bounty placed on me.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

I'm about ready to buy a black Friday console bundle just for this game but I cant shake the feeling the PC version will be so much better...anyone playing this on ps4 pro or xone x and can give an impression?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

I was going to trade in my ps4 for a pro to play it. Now I'm just going to wait for it like I did gta v. Im not even thinking about game. Staying away lessens temptation.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Red Dead Online Won't be Available at Launch, Public Beta Announced for November
    https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ed-Dead-Online

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well I finally finished the main story. A warning that the Epilogue is looooong. Several hours long. Also because I hadn’t seen it posted anywhere, your Honor level DOES play a part in the ending, so just be aware of that.

Ending spoilers
    Spoiler: show
    I will miss Arthur. He really grew as a character as the story went on. But also, it was neat to be back in control of John, revisiting locations from RDR1. People are saying that Mexico IS in the game, even though it’s not currently accessible. Speculation is that it will either be in DLC or released for Red Dead Online.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Well I finally finished the main story. A warning that the Epilogue is looooong. Several hours long. Also because I hadn’t seen it posted anywhere, your Honor level DOES play a part in the ending, so just be aware of that.

Ending spoilers
    I will miss Arthur. He really grew as a character as the story went on. But also, it was neat to be back in control of John, revisiting locations from RDR1. People are saying that Mexico IS in the game, even though it’s not currently accessible. Speculation is that it will either be in DLC or released for Red Dead Online.
    Arthur was a fantastic character. His character arc from beginning to end was a spectacle to watch unfold. When he died up there on the mountaintop by himself it was so depressing. The whole second half of the game was pretty depressing. Watching Arthur slowly die from his disease, which is "easily" treatable" today. And that last line... "I gave you all I had" made me actually tear up a bit. I think at that point Dutch realized how much he fucked up but was in so deep he just kept on playing it. Playing as John again is so fitting. I imagine it'll lead to the point where Red Dead Starts. I'm in the epilogue part 1 now.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh, you’re in for a treat. Check back in after you finish part 2.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Oh, you’re in for a treat. Check back in after you finish part 2.
    What a great...great ending.

I didn't full on like cry or anything during the game, but a lot of the moments were so well done that at quite a few times I teared up a number of times. Eagle Flies, Arthur's Outcome, John proposing to Abigail, etc. such a well written game. It will be tough to "top".

I am so fucking happy that Sadie and Charles lived through the end and at the very least they hopefully got happy endings. For a video game I felt such fierce loyalty to them as NPC's. And to John/Arthur it's ridiculous. Like they were real fucking people. Christ. Then watching the credits and actually watching them and seeing how many people put in work to the game was astounding.

I honestly wouldn't mind if they went back like 15 years prior if they make another game. See the gang at their height. But that's a topic for another day.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    What a great...great ending.

I didn't full on like cry or anything during the game, but a lot of the moments were so well done that at quite a few times I teared up a number of times. Eagle Flies, Arthur's Outcome, John proposing to Abigail, etc. such a well written game. It will be tough to "top".

I am so fucking happy that Sadie and Charles lived through the end and at the very least they hopefully got happy endings. For a video game I felt such fierce loyalty to them as NPC's. And to John/Arthur it's ridiculous. Like they were real fucking people. Christ. Then watching the credits and actually watching them and seeing how many people put in work to the game was astounding.

I honestly wouldn't mind if they went back like 15 years prior if they make another game. See the gang at their height. But that's a topic for another day.
    The conversation Arthur had with the nun where he says “I’m afraid.” had me fucked up.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Gonna need more BG folks to hurry up and finish this so we can gush about the ending together.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Gonna need more BG folks to hurry up and finish this so we can gush about the ending together.
    Man I can’t stop hunting for pelts for shit I don’t need and trying to finish challenges that take forever so I can have matching accessories. I can’t imagine how much slower I’d be going if I fished

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Multiplayer beta is live.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Rockstar has reiterated they have no plans to roll back character data/progress once beta is over.

For those who haven’t dipped their toes in online yet, it still very much feels like a beta with glitches and stuff. The economy is pretty stupid. Guns/ammo/food cost an absurd amount of money versus what you get for completing missions. I expect that will definitely be adjusted in a future patch.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Right now this is $40 on Amazon and Gamestop. I have $8 in Amazon credit and am pondering this purchase. I saw this deal on slickdeals.net and it was said by many that the game play is very slow, monotonous. I'd take the opinions here over them. at $32+ tax is this worth getting? I have a huge backlog but the only thing holding my attention is Yakuza 0 and as weird as it sounds that game is getting monotonous for me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

It's a great game to get distracted in. I'm still pretty behind in the story because whenever I play, i just wander off and do some hunting, fishing, or robbing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast