+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Reimi's banner came out, so I had to go in on it. I really enjoyed Reimi's character in SO4. It took 8 pulls.

In those 8 pulls I got:

Claire
    Millie
    Reimi
    Fidel#2 (From the 5* ace ticket items)

A little too much to get, but that's fine I guess. Got a bunch of 4* are a lot with high LB too.

I now have way too many sharpshooters though, so not sure how I'm going to be able to level them all. Maria is already done since she was starter, but still have Nel, Reimi and Claire to level too >.>

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I pulled once and got Stephen and Reimi as my two new characters and I stopped there. No one from the banner is anyone I know or am familiar with really... still waiting on a good ST2 banner with say, Ashton or Claude or Rena. That and the Collabs.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Also, I'm a moron. I thought you could only limit break characters by:

1) Pulling a dupe
    2) Using all 3 of the limit break materials for 1 level.

Turns out, you only need to use 1 type of the limit break material, and not all three >.> I now have Maria at LB6.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did 3 pulls aiming for either Roddick ,Reimi, or both and got Clair on 1st pull, Reimi on 2nd(!) and nope on 3rd.

Clearly this game wants me to have nothing but Sharpshooters :/

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    Also, I'm a moron. I thought you could only limit break characters by:

1) Pulling a dupe
    2) Using all 3 of the limit break materials for 1 level.

Turns out, you only need to use 1 type of the limit break material, and not all three >.> I now have Maria at LB6.
    A lot of people fall into that trap lol, Myself included.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think this is the most rewarding level up system i've seen in a phone game so far, character draws are never really worthless. If you don't get a new character you actually level up an old character, or in the chance that character is maxed, you get LB materials for that tier, which can be used to level up any tier character(provided you get enough of them).

Seeds can be kind of grindy, but you need to farm the events for item exchange anyway, and if you run out of items to buy you can just spend your coins on more seeds.

Even transmutation isn't that bad if you use the 5* trash weapons from the events as transmutation fodder to buy/upgrade the weapons you want from the item exchange menu.

I started a week ago and my Myuria is already almost 100% maxed, the only thing I'm missing is 1 LB rank and 1 AP seed. Moving onto Roddick and than Millie as materials permit.

From what I see though, unless you have a huge overstock on gems and are really impatient, using gems for weapon draws is a waste.

Story is meh, but I don't really expect much from phone games, so it doesn't bother me. as long as the gameplay is fun/rewarding enough.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Summer banner 1 is out, with Miki and Myuria. They were supposedly nerfed from their JP selves, but we're getting them earlier than they did I believe.

Going to wait for banner 2 for Reimi.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I did 2 pulls, didn't get either. So i'll be waiting for the next banner. But yeah, they were nerfed for Global, by a considerable margin... but it makes sense since we received them nearly 7 months early.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Did one multi and got SMyuria. Back to hoarding.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Update: 3 pulls got me doodoo. 4th pull got me both. Okay

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Got Summer Miki off my 5* Ace Ticket, haven’t used any gems on this banner. I have got to say the drop rate on this new accessory can screw off. Been spamming the last two days as time permits and still only 3/6..... and one of those is from the item exchange. ~.~

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Got Summer Miki off my 5* Ace Ticket, haven’t used any gems on this banner. I have got to say the drop rate on this new accessory can screw off. Been spamming the last two days as time permits and still only 3/6..... and one of those is from the item exchange. ~.~
    I think I have 1 accessory from this event so far. Has not been kind to me but I haven't really been grinding hard. low-key waiting for Misery 2

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I think I have 1 accessory from this event so far. Has not been kind to me but I haven't really been grinding hard. low-key waiting for Misery 2
    I would wait, but I kind of want the Hit+ before guardian this weekend since I main a Myuria. Nothing hurts worse than rushing with a maxed out Myuria, getting unlucky with crit, and not seeing the HP bar move at all. Even with crit buff from Maria or Millie I can still get unlucky sometimes since her rush is only 2 hits. 1 big one and one small one.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Decided to wait like you recommended, only to find out the accessory doesn't drop from M2, lol. I hate you now.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Decided to wait like you recommended, only to find out the accessory doesn't drop from M2, lol. I hate you now.
    Yah that was kinda poopy on their part. mis2 reward are still baller at least.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Woo! Got my 1 min win title from the new M2 fight. Man, that title takes some good coordination to achieve. Getting it through Join Lobby would take some real luck.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Best time I had with randoms was 1:38. Doubt I'll get it before events end but not too upset over it.

Edit: BTW the event missions are for some reason implemented retardedly for Misery 2. You have to go claim the previous reward before the next one will activate. First is Kill MIs2 one time, second is 5? then 10, then 30. Kills don't cross over so if you are farming it check your event rewards and claim them every so often or you'll do way more work than you need too.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Best time I had with randoms was 1:38. Doubt I'll get it before events end but not too upset over it.

Edit: BTW the event missions are for some reason implemented retardedly for Misery 2. You have to go claim the previous reward before the next one will activate. First is Kill MIs2 one time, second is 5? then 10, then 30. Kills don't cross over so if you are farming it check your event rewards and claim them every so often or you'll do way more work than you need too.
    My best was 56 seconds with a Twitch group.

20 kills, not 30, im doing it now, and its for a hammer.

Do you happen to know who the new B&S from the event is for? It give Diabolic Whirl +20%. Victor has Diabolic Edge, Gideon has Revised Diabolic Whirl, but no one has just Diabolic Whirl as far as I can see.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My best was 56 seconds with a Twitch group.

20 kills, not 30, im doing it now, and its for a hammer.

Do you happen to know who the new B&S from the event is for? It give Diabolic Whirl +20%. Victor has Diabolic Edge, Gideon has Revised Diabolic Whirl, but no one has just Diabolic Whirl as far as I can see.
    I'm on the 10 kill one I think, gives 30 coins.

Edit: Poorly translated, or just minimalistically translated, according to the Discord chat

"Stephen: Diabolic Edge
    Victor: Diabolic Edge: Whirlwind
    Sheath: +30% Diabolic Edge: Whirlwind"

Was the JP Version. Enhances both Victor's Rush and Stephens normal ability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast