+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'm on the 10 kill one I think, gives 30 coins.

Edit: Poorly translated, or just minimalistically translated, according to the Discord chat

"Stephen: Diabolic Edge
    Victor: Diabolic Edge: Whirlwind
    Sheath: +30% Diabolic Edge: Whirlwind"

Was the JP Version. Enhances both Victor's Rush and Stephens normal ability.
    Since you mentioned Stephen, I looked him up. He has "Diabolic Whirl", I missed him on first go through. So we do have one character that matches it word-for-word. That's good enough for me, for now.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

More and more I realize why I hate multiplayer. In the past few days, I've used all my stamina to host Misery2 for Summer. 75% of the time it's just people either Auto-ing or not dodging at all \o/

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Don’t use Join Lobby for that. It will break you quick. If you have time at home just join someone hosting on twitch. A lot more competent players gather there. I had the entire even finished in 3 hours on the first night from doing it that way. Sub 1 minute title included.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by IceSylph View Post
    More and more I realize why I hate multiplayer. In the past few days, I've used all my stamina to host Misery2 for Summer. 75% of the time it's just people either Auto-ing or not dodging at all \o/
    Legit if they’re Auto bots and you’re hosting, close the app and reopen. You’ll start the fight over in control of all units and still get MP bonuses. Fuck Em

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Speaking of closing the app, I haven't figured out how to do that on Android.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyway, I hope this helps anyone:

Settings > Battle:

Battle Camera Effects: Uncheck
    This just gives you a further than normal camera that doesn't zoom in and out constantly. You can actually see enemy attacks coming.

Hit Effects Display:
    I turned off Allies.

Battle Skill Name Display: Unchecked
    It will only show when an enemy does a special ability, so you know what to look out for. Normally it shows yours and everyone elses battle skill names.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone know if I did something wrong? I finally caught up all my MoT, I have no first time bonuses left so past couple of days I've just been spamming MoT: Elements Floor 15 for coins since that's all that's left. I have bought nothing but gems with MoT coins, and have been doing it every day since I started, but this week I am shy 4 coins from buying the last 500 gems in the shop and the MoT shop resets tomorrow.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Summer Sophia + Reimi came out today. Wanted Reimi so I used tickets. Used all my 4*, 4-5*, 5* and 5* Ace tickets, and the 2 extra from the 5k bundle in the shop, but managed to get Sophia x2 and Reimi without going for pulls, so I'll count that as a win. Don't think there's another character I want until Meracle, Reimi Bride or Nier collab.

Want to level a healer, but not sure which to choose between Sophia and Millie.

EDIT: Max leveled Reimi. Her animations are really cool. And that victory pose is <3

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

One beef I'm starting to have with the game now is the Maze of Tribulations. I finally caught up all my mazes last week. Yesterday all they added to it was 5 floors to the Temple of Elements. I beat Floor 20 today, and I'm out of initial clear rewards for the entire battle system and still have 9 gem packs to buy by next Tuesday. Floor 20 without the initial clear rewards gives the same as FLoor 15, 10 coins. 1 gem pack costs 50 coins. There is absolutely no chance of me being able to buy them all like I did before I was caught up with the event. it feels like such a waste of gems.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think I may have stumbled across a gem of a 3* character. Hal. A sharpshooter. At max level he has party No Flinch -20%, and all enemies attack -20%, but the big thing is is his rush. He gives Damage + 80% to the party for 20 seconds, and he can get rush REALLY FAST. If you have a decent weapon on him, and smart players, he can enhance the PT's pretty decently, I think

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

They killed emulators in the latest version app update (1.02 > 1.03). Before updating, make sure to back up/sync your data if you play on emulator.

EDIT: Mandatory app update after maintenance.

Still don't understand why Google hasn't created a windows friendly apk player yet.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Still don't understand why Google hasn't created a windows friendly apk player yet.
    I'd kill for something official. I hate playing anything on my phone, and need a new tablet for anything current. My tablet's really just being used for occasional internet browsing before bed.

Staring down at a tiny screen kills my eyes, and also destroys my neck. I'm sure many other experience the same thing. Being able to just look forward at a screen is so much nicer.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone been able to pull off the 1 minute title on the new M2 this week? This one is rough. Best I’ve been able to pull of is 1 minute and 40 seconds so far.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I had a Myuria on my team capable of 1.8mil Rush closers and we still took 2:17s. That fight is brutal u nless everyone is legit decked out and you bring the right combo of characters with the right combo of passives and damage boosts and also the Asshole doesn't spend 90% of the match spamming Acid patches jumping from side to side.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Is anyone else having trouble logging in? The app crashes on both Nox and also actual phone. Phone is android. It works on data, but on Wi-Fi just crashes. Was working earlier today.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Starting to smell some bullshit coming from this game now too. Damn , really just better communication on a lot of this would go a long way.

Lenneth and Silmeria drop rates are 0.5%, down from 1% That all others have been until now with no forewarning or explanaition. Cut in HALF man.
    Bundle in announcment mentions Ace ticket, Bundle only includes a 4-5* Ticket, no Coins or LB Stones like Summer bundle. For the same price of 5,000 Gems, its value is absolute trash.
    Changing the 1/month EXP Box from 400 gems to 1,500 gems. Glitch or not still radio silence and in the shop.
    Removing of multiple items from the Item Shop (Gem/gal one) recently during its "Rework".
    "Enchanted Tablet" Shop not refreshing the 15 ticket, or 30 ticket, now all thats left is the 50 Tablet "5*" ticket. Again we had 0 communication on this system so a lot of people are upset, myself included.

I mean, I'm sure I'm forgetting some things but WHAT IS U DOIN SWEETIE? Please stawp.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I had a little bit of luck today with draws, pulled my 1st Clair on the daily free draw to go with the Goa Jiang and Mo Ye Sword, or w/e it's called lol. and I got my 1st 5* gun with a weapon ticket, Divine Wave gun for the Maria the game keeps giving me dupes for. She's up to 4* LB and I hadn't even leveled her yet because I had no gun and my solo group was good enough for now, so I was content on waiting. Problem now I have too many Sharpshooters to augment, I have a SHITTON of Large blue crystals and they hand them out like candy random during dailies, but I need a way too many small and medium blue crystals. The crystal farming daily seems to drop them soo slowly, you need to grind like crazy for Small and Medium. Is there a more efficient place to farm them?

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Starting to smell some bullshit coming from this game now too. Damn , really just better communication on a lot of this would go a long way.

Lenneth and Silmeria drop rates are 0.5%, down from 1% That all others have been until now with no forewarning or explanaition. Cut in HALF man.
    Bundle in announcment mentions Ace ticket, Bundle only includes a 4-5* Ticket, no Coins or LB Stones like Summer bundle. For the same price of 5,000 Gems, its value is absolute trash.
    Changing the 1/month EXP Box from 400 gems to 1,500 gems. Glitch or not still radio silence and in the shop.
    Removing of multiple items from the Item Shop (Gem/gal one) recently during its "Rework".
    "Enchanted Tablet" Shop not refreshing the 15 ticket, or 30 ticket, now all thats left is the 50 Tablet "5*" ticket. Again we had 0 communication on this system so a lot of people are upset, myself included.

I mean, I'm sure I'm forgetting some things but WHAT IS U DOIN SWEETIE? Please stawp.
    I saw that shit on the Item shop too, not paying 5k gems for some EXP items and 2 subpar tickets. LB items from events have seemed to dry up a bit too. I was thinking about tossing 5k at the banner in a couple of days since this is the first event I've seen where none of the Item shop purchases felt worth the investment. We'll see what happens. I didn't put any gems into either of the 2 Summer banners but got lucky none-the-less. Pulled Summer Miki off a daily free draw back during that event, and a Summer Sophia with an Ace ticket like 4-5 days ago.

I'll try my luck, but not to bent if I don't get someone, I'm not really hurting for characters right now other than the fact I have no 5* defenders.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Dunno if anyone is still playing this but they are releasing 2B this week. It's unfortunate that the content lacks so much because it feels like the game is already dying out.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The content itself is the problem if you ask me. Game needs variety or something, I must be spoiled by FFBE because of its content "Variety". I know its all the same basic gameplay but how you're rewarded and such is varied enough to make it feel fresh. in SO:A we have Misery 1 and Misery 2. Exchange coins repeat. Its just... why? Why grind or bother? There's no Trials ala FFBE, there's no end game content to speak of at all.

This game could use some variety to its content, exploration areas might be hard to do but would be welcome, anything but just "Kill boss coin shop". Its like if every event was a Mog King event... with no bonus units.

Real point: There's no endgame, nothing to grind for, no reason to collect this stuff and weapons and characters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast