+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Problems for me:

1) Fuck being so heavily multiplayer-centric for a mobile game.
    2) I don't believe this combat system does well in screentouch media form. (Same problem I have with SAO:MD or Tales of the Rays before it closed, really)
    3) Zero effort story.
    4) Lots of random ass characters, little reason to use anything other than base 5*. So hope you pull them.
    5) Equipment system is garbage.

Some problems are fixable. Some aren't. I loathe group formation elitism in MMOs enough as is, and you can actually fucking communicate in those. Mobile games, though, not so much. And I just don't feel like you should spend more time queuing than doing the fights you're trying to in a mobile game. Just gimme well-balanced solo content and don't have me competing against whales and we're generally good.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I kinda fell out of the game a few weeks after launch. I still do my login and daily pulls etc but not much else right now. Like arus said with it being mainly mp focus and fucked combat it kinda keeps me away from actually wanting to play it. Really wanted to focus on the game during the VP event but couldn't but I did get silmeria though.

Just waiting for that "spark" or something interesting to happen right now.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Oravis View Post
    Dunno if anyone is still playing this but they are releasing 2B this week. It's unfortunate that the content lacks so much because it feels like the game is already dying out.
    I've been pretty casual with it recently. I log in, do the daily achievements, and that's it. I haven't really done the events much since the VP event. It's the multiplayer that kills it for me.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If I wasn't so punished for running Solo instead of MP I'd like it a lot better but yah, being "Go MP or grind your nuts off even harder" sucks. Not to mention without leaching other peoples MP runs getting everything is a monumental undertaking. Side note: The events are way to GD grindy for how repetitive they are, and its not like you can spice things up with multiple characters because if you're not a decent LB level you're useless.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I mostly agree with everything mentioned. I think it just sucks because the game does have the potential to be more than a grind fest but it doesn't look like they will do anything better than what they have. I enjoy the gameplay enough to get dailies done and that's it. I'm hoping they add something new to keep it from dying. But the story is trash so I'm not looking for that to make things better.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

2B came out today.

It took me:

Ace: 2
    5* Ticket: 5
    4-5*: 13
    90,000 gems

1 2B >.> Only have 21k left, so RIP me.
    Shitton of random 5* though <,<

EDIT:

Have her set up as the loan character, if anyone wants to try >.>

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I just got her after blowing up 10k gems and 2 ace tickets(ffs Maria stop popping up), but won't be able to LB10 her since I did Reimi and Summer Reimi.

Was hoping A2 was also in the banner, but guess I'll wait for her since I lack a tank(damn you Dias banner) :/

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

well okay 1st multi and got the type-40 wep from 1st too

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

MLB 2B is fucking broken, even with the 2 nerfs she got. Jesus fuck.

EDIT: Also, change your voices from JP to English, otherwise, 2B will crash your game.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

3 10x Pulls and nothing. All I got.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

At least 2b has me wanting to play the game again

Anyone have info on upcoming crossover banners? I know A2 and 9S are supposed to come soon too.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Only other crossover banners that are left is FFBE(Rain,Fina, Lasswell), Resonance of fate(Zephyr, Leanne, Vashyron), Infinite Undiscovery(Aya, Capell, Sigmund), and the last bit of Valkyrie Profile(Hrist Valkyrie, Freya, Lezard Valeth,Arngrim, Mystina).

Can't give an ETA on when they will drop tho.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Did 2 multis and got 2B on the second. It's going to take forever to get LB crystals for her since I used all of them on 2 other characters.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Just started a new account because I haven't played since launch so I don't feel like I'm losing much. Got 2B with one of my 2 started 5k pulls (which is the reason I started over again at all), chose Maria for the free pull and got Cliff with the Ace ticket. Also got a bunch of 5* halloween weapons from the 5 5* guaranteed weapon tickets. Think I'm good to play with this, I was going to reroll until I got 2B and her sword but I'll stay with this.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Just started a new account because I haven't played since launch so I don't feel like I'm losing much. Got 2B with one of my 2 started 5k pulls (which is the reason I started over again at all), chose Maria for the free pull and got Cliff with the Ace ticket. Also got a bunch of 5* halloween weapons from the 5 5* guaranteed weapon tickets. Thuink I'm good to play with this, I was going to reroll until I got 2B and her sword but I'll stay with this.
    Her sword is guaranteed on the first pull of the weapon banner, if you're willing to spend the 3000 for it.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Account I settled on ended up getting me 2B, 2 of her swords from the 3k pull, and Devil Clair from a halloween banner summon. I'll take it

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Decided to try the game out and got similar results as Proth, but ended up getting the weapons for Devil Clair, 2B, and Myuria with the crystals and free draws they were giving out.

Not sure what to do starting out and there doesn't seem to be a decent wiki out there.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

You have like 1 day left to grind out the "Eliminate the Gerel Hoarde!" Event.

How many gems do you have left? Normally I'd advise saving them up but if you can use them on exp material to level up at least one of your characters, you could grind the Large limit breakers in multiplayer.

Limit break materials are really hard to come by so it would be worth it for you.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I have a ton of stuff that I got when I started; some 30 gifts total; mostly figured out what stuff is for but not certain the best use of things atm. Was hoping to find some sort of shop to spend the millions of fol they gave but didn't see anything yet. Just finished 1-23 and the first few starter missions, so I'm not that far along.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Halloween event is pretty rough at M2 level. Got some wins in during the bugged boss time, but now, it's really hard to get a team to win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast